Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 30 September 2020

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks for everything Adam! 🎉

I realize I just hit the 10 year mark on waiting for my dinars to RV 🥳 Certainly not as long as a lot of folks here, but a long time nonetheless. I never imagined it would take more than a decade to happen ... 😲  The wait has definitely been more enjoyable since finding this Dinar Vets site!! 

I'll second that.  I'm hitting my eleventh year and I must say this site has definitely been the most informative as well as coupled with occasional comic relief.  Thanks go out to Adam and the posters!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Everybody stay grounded we all been here before and nothing happened.

Starr

💯 but I may have just sharted after reeding the article by dsw112 over in the news section.... it sounds like a lop But they’re not gonna do that after all these years. Makes no sense... I think they protest too much.....like gaslighting 101 

• Like 2

Hi Adam !  I really enjoyed reading  all the .......

•   re-confirming   (Info)  !  

Boy ! !  What An UpLift !!!  :backflip: 

Now it’s going to be a tad  bit  Difficult  for me to Contain  myself......

But I’ll try, as best  as l Possibly can !

And  Many, Many, MANY , THANK YOUs  to YOU and Your STAFF, for All You Do for All of Us !!!   :tiphat:‼️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Could that finish line be so close to get us all started!?

There is no doubt we are at the finish line.  Iraq is just trying to figure out how to get across the line.  

We are close, so very close imo!!!

74DD90E8-544D-4E5E-982A-B39E1F6B563E.gif.2b632c4f4ead3e9e424e2d60933bee6d.gif

7E2671C9-7AF5-4046-A9CC-081E960E9542.gif.abf57a1bda19276646aed481f6cb82af.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

First of all want to thank you for all your hard work over the years and that goes for the Ladies and Gents that are working their tails off behind the scenes as well.

Now I'm not sure if I am crossing over the line on this for I sure don't mean to do so for I am absolutely financial stupid. There are developments that are to be coming around the corner, Nesara / Gesara, & QFS that will change the finance world completely and that got me to thinking how will these changes effect our whole program before the RV?  Do we continue to go forward as planed ? Or will these 3 issues render all plans non essential ?

Again I apologize if I let the cat out of the bag or did cross the line. Thank you for your time. :0)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Highlanderdinar said:

Will we still receive a text if we paid for it years ago?

Yes :twothumbs:

7 hours ago, ptrrbbt said:

First of all want to thank you for all your hard work over the years and that goes for the Ladies and Gents that are working their tails off behind the scenes as well.

Now I'm not sure if I am crossing over the line on this for I sure don't mean to do so for I am absolutely financial stupid. There are developments that are to be coming around the corner, Nesara / Gesara, & QFS that will change the finance world completely and that got me to thinking how will these changes effect our whole program before the RV?  Do we continue to go forward as planed ? Or will these 3 issues render all plans non essential ?

Again I apologize if I let the cat out of the bag or did cross the line. Thank you for your time. :0)

It's my opinion that we will see an increase in the value of the Dinar first.

:twothumbs: 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Yes :twothumbs:

It's my opinion that we will see an increase in the value of the Dinar first.

:twothumbs: 

That’s what I’ve been hoping for. I don’t have any special contacts, but I feel they need to level the playing field first, then go to rtgs type systems that integrate the worlds financial system in a more efficient way than Swift..... I could be wrong but I tend to believe the Dinar would pop before we see the digital “Great Reset” that the World Economic Forum has been pushing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8