Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 10:30 PM CDT - 9/29/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 and *** Walkingstick  ...if you take the Financial Law is the law of the Financial Reform...the new exchange rate is in the law...the financial reform...also contains the HCL along with the new rate, along with the new date when the rate will be released.  We have been calling these Financial Reform papers the white papers. This is their opinion only - there is no evidence that what is stated is actually factual...Ron

*** Mnt Goat   All the news coming out of Iraq is positive. It is all about two important topics mostly namely fighting their corruption and reforming the banking sector. We already know that almost all of the efforts are completed to bring Iraq online to the international community. This is coming soon. Hang in a bit longer...They are still moving towards an early January 2021 reinstatement. 

*** Frank26  ...They [Iraqi people] are finally realizing, 'my goodness gracious, we have a prime minister that is finally helping us.  We have a chance.  They are telling us they are going to change the exchange rate. You can say it's a rumor but it's not a rumor.  They are telling us and we're talking about it everywhere.'  You go have a ******, hair cuts, we go to the mosque, everywhere we talk about this.'

*** Petra   ...we haven't seen the reform papers yet and we haven't seen the budget yet because they all have to do with the rate...what else needs to happen?  We need to see the rate.  And now this International day coming on the 3rd...I think we're at the end of the train finally...I think this next week is going to be quite exciting...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 5

*** Petra   ...we haven't seen the reform papers yet and we haven't seen the budget yet because they all have to do with the rate...what else needs to happen?  We need to see the rate.  And now this International day coming on the 3rd...I think we're at the end of the train finally...I think this next week is going to be quite exciting...

We have had so many "Next week is going to be exciting" weeks that it just isn't exciting anymore. What will excite me/us is a text from Adam. That's all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

55 minutes ago, yendor said:

We have had so many "Next week is going to be exciting" weeks that it just isn't exciting anymore. What will excite me/us is a text from Adam. That's all. 

Cant argue with that. It has been a long journey for sure but things seem to be moving along quite well. Who knows, maybe this is our time or maybe January or April... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Cant argue with that. It has been a long journey for sure but things seem to be moving along quite well. Who knows, maybe this is our time or maybe January or April... 

Or July or August or next October or............

It's gotten to where I read these posts just for entertainment. Always remember that nothing happens before Ramadan and absolutely nothing happens during Ramadan and usually nothing happens after Ramadan. Just wait for the text.

• Upvote 3