Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well here we go my USA friends

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well the Biden suffering from cognitive decline argument can be put to rest now....Trump's, not so much.

GO RV, then BV 

Trump was totally unhinged. Giving the softball question of will you denounce white supremacy groups, he passed on it and then told a white supremacy group to STAND BY! An American President telling a white supremacy group to stand by. How damn scary is that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Trump was totally unhinged. Giving the softball question of will you denounce white supremacy groups, he passed on it and then told a white supremacy group to STAND BY! An American President telling a white supremacy group to stand by. How damn scary is that?

DJT doesn't even try and hide his racist spine anymore....He's gone all in.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

How scary was it that Biden says Antifa is not an organization , that it’s an idea ?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

DJT doesn't even try and hide his racist spine anymore....He's gone all in.

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs, that opinion of yours shows me that you are ignorant and a racist yourself. Last nights debate was underwhelming.  If DJT had interrupted Biden less we would have seen the former VP shoot himself in the leg I believe. On the issue of racism in the US , yes its here, but its not just a white thing. I condemn white supremacy,  particularly the kkk who also claim to be Christians ... no they are not Christians cuz the God I serve rebukes the way they think. I also condem every other supremacist group that targets white, brown, black, red, and yellow skinned of my fellow Americans. Like antifa, for example. Joe Bidens history is steeped in racism from his fighting the desegregation of schools claiming the Supreme Courts decision for Brown vs. The Board of Education was the wrong decision. Then there is Mr Bidens seeking the annointing of Senator Robert Byrd, a Grand Wizzard of the kkk and a active recruiter of the same organization . Biden openly praised this fine example of a white supremacist as being a fine and historied man. On the other hand President Trump (and I wish he had made these points during last nights debate) was the first to pass Sentencing Reform in our prison system. Much more needs to be done here. Trump, not Obama/Biden, provided permanent funding of Historically Black Colleges and Universities, eliminating their having to solicit said funding from each and every CR/Budget.  He through his pre-covid policies brought Black Unemployment to it lowest levels since .. what the 40's ? It was Trumps policies that placed economic opportunity zones in low income communities , giving businesses that promised to build there tax incentives, all inorder to employ even more Americans. These are not the policies of a racist President, my ignorant friend . Come on man.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, new york kevin said:

Shabs, that opinion of yours shows me that you are ignorant and a racist yourself. Last nights debate was underwhelming.  If DJT had interrupted Biden less we would have seen the former VP shoot himself in the leg I believe. On the issue of racism in the US , yes its here, but its not just a white thing. I condemn white supremacy,  particularly the kkk who also claim to be Christians ... no they are not Christians cuz the God I serve rebukes the way they think. I also condem every other supremacist group that targets white, brown, black, red, and yellow skinned of my fellow Americans. Like antifa, for example. Joe Bidens history is steeped in racism from his fighting the desegregation of schools claiming the Supreme Courts decision for Brown vs. The Board of Education was the wrong decision. Then there is Mr Bidens seeking the annointing of Senator Robert Byrd, a Grand Wizzard of the kkk and a active recruiter of the same organization . Biden openly praised this fine example of a white supremacist as being a fine and historied man. On the other hand President Trump (and I wish he had made these points during last nights debate) was the first to pass Sentencing Reform in our prison system. Much more needs to be done here. Trump, not Obama/Biden, provided permanent funding of Historically Black Colleges and Universities, eliminating their having to solicit said funding from each and every CR/Budget.  He through his pre-covid policies brought Black Unemployment to it lowest levels since .. what the 40's ? It was Trumps policies that placed economic opportunity zones in low income communities , giving businesses that promised to build there tax incentives, all inorder to employ even more Americans. These are not the policies of a racist President, my ignorant friend . Come on man.

Thanks for the labels.....I'll be sure to not return the favor, Kev.  Keep up you support of DJT, Kev.....he certainly needs it.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thanks for the labels.....I'll be sure to not return the favor, Kev.  Keep up you support system" rel="">support of DJT, Kev.....he certainly needs it.

GO RV, then BV

I noticed that you did not disagree with the accomplishments I outlined , that Pres Trump has achieved for people of color in this country. If you don't like labels then do not apply them .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I noticed that you did not disagree with the accomplishments I outlined , that Pres Trump has achieved for people of color in this country. If you don't like labels then do not apply them .

You lost me at ignorant and racist....personal attacks of a fellow poster on DV is strictly against the rules, you of all people should know this.....perhaps allow your Christian conscious to shine and be better to you fellow posters Kev.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

23 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Shabs, that opinion of yours shows me that you are ignorant and a racist yourself

PLEASE, if you can't debate without calling people these types of names then maybe you shouldn't debate. Use your words, there are much better ones that will convey your feelings. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I am curious regarding their assessment of the debate.

What would you like to know?  TV channels  and various newspapers  ( didn't see all of them) just commented the wild going of the debate stating it was one of the most harsh  confrontations ever  when it comes to US pre-election debates history....

Numbers given ( taken by some US survey, not Italian mind you)  said favor was 60% Biden and 28%Trump...

Commentaries also added that in the past in the Clinton-Trump debate(s) history percentage was apparently 62% in favor of HRC and we all know how that turned out

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to add that a US journalist ( don't know if he writes for an Italian newspaper or is a US correspondent  from Italy for an American paper or news agency) said that in his view Joe Biden was weak  in that he didn't press enough on US social issues....

His name is Andrew Spannaus and he is a journalist and also the president of the foreign press association in Milan

Edited by umbertino

35 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You lost me at ignorant and racist....personal attacks of a fellow poster on DV is strictly against the rules, you of all people should know this.....perhaps allow your Christian conscious to shine and be better to you fellow posters Kev.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

My bad. I forgot that rule momentarily. I should have thought more on how to formulate the sentiment I was feeling. Hmmm ...