Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank opens seventy banks file for repair paper: implementation or lockdown

NMP2017

I have always thought that when Warka re-opens they will put limits on how much can be withdrawn to prevent an outright run on the bank...as they did before being placed in guardianship.

And we have no idea HOW much Warka has made with our money while under guardianship. Ya gotta know our money wasn't just sitting the doing nothing. Also, Warka and the CBI both have continually said Warka has enough money to cover all deposits.

But yeah, sooner or later I'd think MOST people would have removed all their money. I know mine will be,,,

Another translation I read says "reform paper: implementation or closure" instead of repair paper: implementation or lockdown", so maybe we will know one way or another,,,warka opens or warka closes for good,,,,

I'm hoping for "warka opens",,,

Edited by NMP2017
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NMP2017 said:

I have always thought that when Warka re-opens they will put limits on how much can be withdrawn to prevent an outright run on the bank...as they did before being placed in guardianship.

I’ve had a Warka Bank account for many years an they have always had a daily limit on how much Dinar you could take out. When my credit card was operational I think it was 10,000. So I think Warka Bank will act like every other bank in the world an have a limit on a daily withdrawal. 

• Upvote 1