Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting currency zeros throughout the history of the world .. Will Iraq join the list?

DWS112

7 hours ago, KDuesing said:

There is no such thing as a different rate inside a country and out, that is pure guru made up bullshiz.

If they remove 3 zeros from in country that would be a lop and it would hit us all. What we are hoping for is that they drop 3 zero's off the exchange rate factor .00085 would change to .85 or to something 

I remember reading an article or hearing somewhere that the large notes outside of country would keep their face value while in country would drop the zeros. I have been in this 11 years and have read/heard just about everything so there's no telling what will actually happen. Im not claiming to know anything, I just share what I have grown to believe over the years.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steveh12 said:

I was told that there was going to be Free BEER!!! 

i was told if the banks are hiring people and doing training the back screens will be flashing soon .... 

just keeping it light , we are all hoping for the same outcome 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Longtimelurker

Whats your opinion as to how this will unfold? I'd like to hear it.

I believe in what Shabibi told us years ago, that he needed Iraq to have security, stability, and a fully seated government. The  CBI Iraq Dinar exchange rate will show something like 3.50 instead of .00085 and at that same instant the forex will show it, it will come with no warning and no fanfare but plenty of disinformation just before. 

Those 3 key items we have never had before now, things are getting exciting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Whats your opinion as to how this will unfold? I'd like to hear it.

Along with what Shabibi said years ago about having to have security and stability, he also said the delete the zeros project needed to happen at the end or middle of a year ideally. He didn’t use the word “fiscal” or anything like that which is what some gurus would like you to believe.. The HCL would need to be done as well. I think we are very close. (Hind sight is 2020 has never been a truer statement this year.. I think the next 90 days or less and we will all be at the banks saying good riddance to 2020 and hello to the next chapter of our lives..

Edited by GregHi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

Along with what Shabibi said years ago about having to have security and stability, he also said the delete the zeros project needed to happen at the end or middle of a year ideally. He didn’t use the word “fiscal” or anything like that which is what some gurus would like you to believe.. The HCL would need to be done as well. I think we are very close. (Hind sight is 2020 has never been a truer statement this year.. I think the next 90 days or less and we will all be at the banks saying good riddance to 2020 and hello to the next chapter of our lives..

Yep possibly I think old law is in okay that’s my view I think we are good to go

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, KDuesing said:

I believe in what Shabibi told us years ago, that he needed Iraq to have security, stability, and a fully seated government. The  CBI Iraq Dinar exchange rate will show something like 3.50 instead of .00085 and at that same instant the forex will show it, it will come with no warning and no fanfare but plenty of disinformation just before. 

Yep agree 

• Upvote 1

No doubt Trump is going balls out to win this election ,what with the $5,000,000 ,000 for businesses owned by African Americans, improvements in health care , the Biden misconduct coming to light along with the Fisa debacle , and other good things I've forgotten at the moment. An rv would fit rigth into this. He will shred Biden tonight in the presidental debate.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, KDuesing said:

Sounds reasonable👍

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, GregHi said:

I like it!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dinarham said:

No doubt Trump is going balls out to win this election ,what with the $5,000,000 ,000 for businesses owned by African Americans, improvements in health care , the Biden misconduct coming to light along with the Fisa debacle , and other good things I've forgotten at the moment. An rv would fit rigth into this. He will shred Biden tonight in the presidental debate.

The debate is Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4