Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conversation with a Trump Hater

On 9/30/2020 at 6:39 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Editing other people's posts for your own benefit, eh....Folks around here made you out to be above such childishness, tisk tisk

GO RV, then BV 

How does omitting "..you just owned it."  from the Quote alter the substance of his reply, misrepresent what you said and warrant a tag of childishness?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2020 at 11:06 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Division sewn....you just owned it.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

On 9/29/2020 at 11:06 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Division sewn Go RV and always  :drunk:BV

The top is the original...the bottom is his edit.  Is it too much to expect fair play, Markinsa?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Check the post above please.

GO RV, then BV

You are still not making any sense, I know the difference between the two posts.  Please elaborate for us slow minded folks on how you think omitting one part is childish?

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Example:  edit your post, change and or add an emoji.  The big difference is, I didn't add any words to your post.  Enjoy.

GO RV, then BV

There is a Big difference between his post and your example.  I am not going to debate this any further with you. 

It appears you are become more frequent in your use of descriptive adjectives.  You might want to knock it off and spend a little more time attacking arguments instead of people.

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

There is a Big difference between his post and your example.  I am not going to debate this any further with you. 

It appears you are become more frequent in your use of descriptive adjectives.  You might want to knock it off and spend a little more time attacking arguments instead of people.

What recent "descriptive adjectives", I assume of members, are you speaking of so I can correct the infractions?

GO RV, then BV