Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOU'RE ALL BEING PLAYED.

Alright I've FREAKING have had it. Everyone is waving their flags promoting their side claiming the other side to be evil, and you people don't even see the evil before you.

The leftists are burning down cities and attacking people in the streets. Having people arrested over a STUPID MASK. 

And the right are believing that God sent us Trump to save America and bring LAW AND ORDER.  If Trump is for law and order then why the hell is Hildabeast and her wennerless husband not in jail? 

Why isn't Comey, Brennan, Struck and the rest of the treasonous people not in jail?

Why isn't the insurrection law being used to arrest the rioters and the politicians who are allowing them to riot. Why is chaos being tolerated in this country. 

You can't even go to a  kiddie sporting event without being arrested for not wearing a mask. 

Biden is clearly unable to be president and Trump is absofreakinglutely unwilling to bring law and order to our country. 

(can you say 'father of lies)

YOU'RE ALL RIDING ON A SHIP OF FOOLS.  Being played like a cheap banjo. It's so clear to  me now that both the left and the right are working together as they always have. And we are the pawns in an eternal chess game. 

The goal is a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and for that America MUST END as we know it. 

BOTH SIDES are RACING towards that end. 

I intend to use this thread exposing both sides. 

This bellow could be anyone's wife. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 11:11 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Police willingly following the unconditional orders of Communist politicians. Why does Trump not stop this? 

Look closely, driver racing to get away from rioters. No one gets hurt but his car is destroyed.  

DRIVER GETS ARRESTED 

There would be dead people all around that car had it been me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

There would be dead people all around that car had it been me. 

And yet he hurt no one but was arrested. We are being beaten into submission. 

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

Trump does not have the legal authority to go into these cities. That falls on the governors.  LGD, you know this. Same thing for these governors and mayors mandating mask wear. For Trump to even suggest that, people would be screaming that he's a dictator.

All Trump has to do is claim "INSURRECTION" then he would have authority to put it down. Why doesn't he do it? Do you really think that this President has no authority over the states? What was the civil war about. The security and safety of the nation has always superceded the rights of the states. In fact the security of the Nation is the main job of the president. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 10:56 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Alright I've FREAKING have had it. Everyone is waving their flags promoting their side claiming the other side to be evil, and you people don't even see the evil before you.

The leftists are burning down cities and attacking people in the streets. Having people arrested over a STUPID MASK. 

And the right are believing that God sent us Trump to save America and bring LAW AND ORDER.  If Trump is for law and order then why the hell is Hildabeast and her wennerless husband not in jail? 

Why isn't Comey, Brennan, Struck and the rest of the treasonous people not in jail?

Why isn't the insurrection law being used to arrest the rioters and the politicians who are allowing them to riot. Why is chaos being tolerated in this country. 

You can't even go to a  kiddie sporting event without being arrested for not wearing a mask. 

Biden is clearly unable to be president and Trump is absofreakinglutely unwilling to bring law and order to our country. 

(can you say 'father of lies)

YOU'RE ALL RIDING ON A SHIP OF FOOLS.  Being played like a cheap banjo. It's so clear to  me now that both the left and the right are working together as they always have. And we are the pawns in an eternal chess game. 

The goal is a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and for that America MUST END as we know it. 

BOTH SIDES are RACING towards that end. 

I intend to use this thread exposing both sides. 

This bellow could be anyone's wife. 

These women black and white are mentality unstable!  I personally watched this! Our school district, when they finally decided to let the kids play football, told everyone if you are going to come to the game, then you will need to wear a mask! Do I like it Hell No! These  games are not about me or anyone else in the cheap seats! They are for the kids! Your kids are in High school only once! Sports taught me a lot, so I’m pretty protective of them! I say that to say this! If you don’t want to wear a mask, then keep your ass at home! This mentally unstable woman got what she deserved as she was asked twice politely to wear a mask, but no, she wanted to show her crazy ass! What needs to be done with all these mentally unstable women,we see going crazy against anything, when they come in contact with law enforcement officers, creating very dangerous situations! Police officers need to call medical personnel armed with straight jackets and tranquilizers! These crazy ass women that become combative and create dangerous situations should be put in a straight jacket and taken to a mental hospital And held there for at least 30 days of treatment! I’m personally sick of these women going crazy over the least little thing! I don’t know if these women are all ready on drugs or drunk, that causes these fits of rage! I personally don’t want these nuts walking or especially driving on the streets! We need some facilities with padded cells and straight jackets immediately! I guarantee you, people start see other people being tranquilized and put in straight jackets, they might try and control themselves! JMHO!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LGD, you said you didn't vote in 2016, and your not voting this year, yes or no? One minute you say you love our president, now you want to bring him down. You twist things around to suit your narrative. When you don't vote you don't have a right to ***** and you throw away a vote. I'm not being played, maybe you are. I'm voting again for my President, Donald Trump  because it's the right choice, leave the BS out of it and deal with it. We all have to deal with this mask BS for now. It's political BS from the Left that started all of this. If you don't like it then stay home. The crap coming from you people is ridiculous! and yeah,JMHO  MAGA!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

On 9/25/2020 at 10:11 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why does Trump not stop this? 

I think Michael Flynn is has to be cleared 1st so he can sing.  That should be on Tuesday in front of Sullivan. 

Then Mr. Trump can swoop down on them all.

I also think that Mr. Trump  was and is our best chance to save this Republic.

Stay vigilant my friend.

God's in control.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

These women black and white are mentality unstable!  I personally watched this! Our school district, when they finally decided to let the kids play football, told everyone if you are going to come to the game, then you will need to wear a mask! Do I like it Hell No! These  games are not about me or anyone else in the cheap seats! They are for the kids! Your kids are in High school only once! Sports taught me a lot, so I’m pretty protective of them! I say that to say this! If you don’t want to wear a mask, then keep your ass at home! This mentally unstable woman got what she deserved as she was asked twice politely to wear a mask, but no, she wanted to show her crazy ass! What needs to be done with all these mentally unstable women,we see going crazy against anything, when they come in contact with law enforcement officers, creating very dangerous situations! Police officers need to call medical personnel armed with straight jackets and tranquilizers! These crazy ass women that become combative and create dangerous situations should be put in a straight jacket and taken to a mental hospital And held there for at least 30 days of treatment! I’m personally sick of these women going crazy over the least little thing! I don’t know if these women are all ready on drugs or drunk, that causes these fits of rage! I personally don’t want these nuts walking or especially driving on the streets! We need some facilities with padded cells and straight jackets immediately! I guarantee you, people start see other people being tranquilized and put in straight jackets, they might try and control themselves! JMHO!

So, are you saying that when the government orders you, Against Constitutional law, to do something everyone should give up a little more of their freedom just to keep the peace? And if someone dares to stand up for their rights, that person should be institutionalize?

You should study history 1933 To 1946. 

And by the way, Trump was asked once "how many deaths from Covid19 is acceptable"? He rightly said NOT ONE. 

Someone needs to ask " How many more people need to be murdered in the streets by George Soros paid Thugs before you declare Martial law, how many of those deaths are acceptable "?

10 hours ago, wildeman said:

LGD, you said you didn't vote in 2016, and your not voting this year, yes or no? One minute you say you love our president, now you want to bring him down. You twist things around to suit your narrative. When you don't vote you don't have a right to ***** and you throw away a vote. I'm not being played, maybe you are. I'm voting again for my President, Donald Trump  because it's the right choice, leave the BS out of it and deal with it. We all have to deal with this mask BS for now. It's political BS from the Left that started all of this. If you don't like it then stay home. The crap coming from you people is ridiculous! and yeah,JMHO  MAGA!

First I said I didn't vote for a president in 2016. 

Second I absolutely love how Trump has exposed the Lunatic leftists for the evil child molesting monsters they are. Just because I don't trust him doesn't stop me from admitting that I like some things he does. If I acted like that then I would be little more than a dogmatic follower. Foolishly believing that Trump is without sin. Again I ask, how many people have to die in the streets before the most POWERFUL man on earth calls the riots an insurrection and declares Martial law "? When is Trump going reinstate the Constitution and arrest the people who are breaking the law by wrongfully imprisoning us and violating the bill of rights by ordering people to wear what THE GOVERNMENT says or get arrested?

I am a fair man, and I will never willingly give up my rights. ANYONE and I mean ANYONE who attempts to violate my rights will be met with extreme prejudice. 

"People who sacrifice their rights for Safety will soon have neither ".

And anyone wanting to take away your rights (FREEDOM) whether by their actions or inaction is NOT someone who can be trusted. 

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

I think Michael Flynn is has to be cleared 1st so he can sing.  That should be on Tuesday in front of Sullivan. 

Then Mr. Trump can swoop down on them all.

I also think that Mr. Trump  was and is our best chance to save this Republic.

Stay vigilant my friend.

God's in control.

Tic Toc.....

We as amateur researchers have compiled enough evidence to put in prison most of the hierarchy of the Democratic Communist party. 

I'm tired of waiting while people are dying and wrongfully being arrested. 

What Trump is doing is not 'LAW AND ORDER'. It's railing up the masses to a physical frenzy that will, in the end, destroy ANYONE who they see as a threat. Just look at the responses here, how many people here have already reported me to Adam? And why? Because I dared to have a different opinion.  Because I refuse to blindly follow someone who appears to be the best thing since Christmas? Sorry but I've spent my entire life studying people and I see a huge danger from Trump.  That danger being how he's used the current environment given him by the Lunatic leftists to rally an army of supporters who refuse to even consider something is wrong. 

People nobody's is perfect, not even Trump. 

17 hours ago, markb57 said:

Trump does not have the legal authority to go into these cities. That falls on the governors.  LGD, you know this. Same thing for these governors and mayors mandating mask wear. For Trump to even suggest that, people would be screaming that he's a dictator.

YES HE ABSOLUTELY HAS THE AUTHORITY. 

Indeed stopping an insurrection like this is his FIRST AND FOREMOST job.  To protect the people of America "against all enemies, both foriegn AND DOMESTIC".  Every single military person took that oath and SO DID TRUMP. 

Though I will give you this, 

Trump sure does want everyone to believe he has no authority. The Amazing thing is, PEOPLE BELIEVE IT. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Wow finally someone gets it... It's like all-star wrestling. In the ring in front of the cameras they hate each other, but in the green room they eat, drink and laugh at idiots who believe it's real... It's just politics. It's all a show for the money,

Until I see some arrest it looks that way. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I agree with your whole post. 

I hope Mr. Trump can get it done. With all the people in office, he still is our only best hope.  He is busy doing quite a bit and way better than the wicked witch, Hillarious. 

And, just in case load up and pray or pray and load up either way - load up and pray too.

Peace,

Come on RV.

Edited by bigwave
finished the post
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

And then I see this:

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE! Durham Investigation Report Before November Election is UNLIKELY! — DEEP STATE WINS! –Video

Democrats and crooked deep state officials will walk.
They attempted a coup of President Trump and they will walk free.

Edited by bigwave
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, bigwave said:

And then I see this:

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE! Durham Investigation Report Before November Election is UNLIKELY! — DEEP STATE WINS! –Video

Democrats and crooked deep state officials will walk.
They attempted a coup of President Trump and they will walk free.

EXACTLY!

It's said, " you can indict a ham sandwich". 

And yet with all tons evidence that is public we can't even get a report from the DOJ.

Call it Deep state, call it whatever you like but the reality is it's an open insurrection against America. So until Donald Trump decides to do his friggin job and declare Martial law then publicly convict these insurgents in Military Tribunals I CAN NOT support HIM. 

Everyone is falling for the BS line, " This takes time". Well while everyone is watching the monkey show I've been watching Trump. There's more to being POTUS than just running for office and garnering massive support

His job is to protect ALL AMERICANS. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So, are you saying that when the government orders you, Against Constitutional law, to do something everyone should give up a little more of their freedom just to keep the peace? And if someone dares to stand up for their rights, that person should be institutionalize?

You should study history 1933 To 1946. 

And by the way, Trump was asked once "how many deaths from Covid19 is acceptable"? He rightly said NOT ONE. 

Someone needs to ask " How many more people need to be murdered in the streets by George Soros paid Thugs before you declare Martial law, how many of those deaths are acceptable "?

First I said I didn't vote for a president in 2016. 

Second I absolutely love how Trump has exposed the Lunatic leftists for the evil child molesting monsters they are. Just because I don't trust him doesn't stop me from admitting that I like some things he does. If I acted like that then I would be little more than a dogmatic follower. Foolishly believing that Trump is without sin. Again I ask, how many people have to die in the streets before the most POWERFUL man on earth calls the riots an insurrection and declares Martial law "? When is Trump going reinstate the Constitution and arrest the people who are breaking the law by wrongfully imprisoning us and violating the bill of rights by ordering people to wear what THE GOVERNMENT says or get arrested?

I am a fair man, and I will never willingly give up my rights. ANYONE and I mean ANYONE who attempts to violate my rights will be met with extreme prejudice. 

"People who sacrifice their rights for Safety will soon have neither ".

And anyone wanting to take away your rights (FREEDOM) whether by their actions or inaction is NOT someone who can be trusted. 

Tic Toc.....

We as amateur researchers have compiled enough evidence to put in prison most of the hierarchy of the Democratic Communist party. 

I'm tired of waiting while people are dying and wrongfully being arrested. 

What Trump is doing is not 'LAW AND ORDER'. It's railing up the masses to a physical frenzy that will, in the end, destroy ANYONE who they see as a threat. Just look at the responses here, how many people here have already reported me to Adam? And why? Because I dared to have a different opinion.  Because I refuse to blindly follow someone who appears to be the best thing since Christmas? Sorry but I've spent my entire life studying people and I see a huge danger from Trump.  That danger being how he's used the current environment given him by the Lunatic leftists to rally an army of supporters who refuse to even consider something is wrong. 

I personally don’t see wearing a mask as loss of freedom! I have been in the decontamination business for 43 years! I wear PPE to protect myself from any contamination, what ever it maybe! I’m not wear a mask to protect anyone but myself! Me personally I don’t care who wears a mask! For the people that don’t want to protect themselves that’s fine with me. What I don’t want is if you choose not to wear a mask, and get sick don’t care your ass to the hospital and overburden our hospital system because you chose not to protect yourself. You need to stay at your house and ride it out! That is the problem I have with the no mask wearing crowd! It is your right to get sick and I could careless if that is the road you want to travel I tell everyone that goes into hazmat area wear your PPE, if they don’t it’s just a so be as far as I’m concerned! JMHO 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Until I see some arrest it looks that way. 

I have to agree with you LGD, Trump is the President and there's got to be something he can do to stop the idiots from destroying our country.  The only thing I'm holding out for, and this is probably the longest long-shot in history, and it's crazy but hopefully it will happen  -  Charlie Ward is saying that Trump is having all the crooks arrested (Hillarious, Comey, etc), but it's taking time to do this.  I know that some of the things Charlie Ward says are totally off the wall and nuts, but I'm thinking that Trump is going to make some HUGE announcement before the election that will finally "fix things".  If this doesn't happen, then he's as bad as the rest of them because the President should be able to stop all the violence.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I personally don’t see wearing a mask as loss of freedom! I have been in the decontamination business for 43 years! I wear PPE to protect myself from any contamination, what ever it maybe! I’m not wear a mask to protect anyone but myself! Me personally I don’t care who wears a mask! For the people that don’t want to protect themselves that’s fine with me. What I don’t want is if you choose not to wear a mask, and get sick don’t care your ass to the hospital and overburden our hospital system because you chose not to protect yourself. You need to stay at your house and ride it out! That is the problem I have with the no mask wearing crowd! It is your right to get sick and I could careless if that is the road you want to travel I tell everyone that goes into hazmat area wear your PPE, if they don’t it’s just a so be as far as I’m concerned! JMHO 

So how is it that after 43 yrs in the decontamination business you don't understand that the mask everyone is being forced to wear does nothing to stop a virus?

And just to let you know, your personal feelings about this mask issue and Trump are EXACTLY why I made this thread. You're displaying what concerns me most. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Artitech said:

Problem with your crap is this, not everyone can wear masks. People with breathing problems like asthma, are exempt. I have such a bad septum that my right nostril is mostly closed and closes down when I inhale through my nose. Besides that, I don’t want to wear one. And my wife and I work in the public in the grocery business. We are rarely sick because of strong immune systems from doing what we do. Herd immunity is real. This whole thing at the football game was beyond one fat security guards authority. In Ohio, masks are a “mandate” you can not get any further from it being a law.  But if you want to be a part of the herd, wear a mask. Do not suppose that you can force your make believe fear on those of us who really sees what is going on. Just a Media driven crisis to change the outcome of the Presidential election. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

Problem with your crap is this, not everyone can wear masks. People with breathing problems like asthma, are exempt. I have such a bad septum that my right nostril is mostly closed and closes down when I inhale through my nose. Besides that, I don’t want to wear one. And my wife and I work in the public in the grocery business. We are rarely sick because of strong immune systems from doing what we do. Herd immunity is real. This whole thing at the football game was beyond one fat security guards authority. In Ohio, masks are a “mandate” you can not get any further from it being a law.  But if you want to be a part of the herd, wear a mask. Do not suppose that you can force your make believe fear on those of us who really sees what is going on. Just a Media driven crisis to change the outcome of the Presidential election. 

HERE HERE 

I've suffer with severe asthma and most of the time can barely breathe as it is. Putting a mask on me would put me in a hospital. So much for my safety and rights. 

This mask thing has nothing to do with Safety, it's all about submission to the Communist wanting to destroy America. 

Nevertheless, as Artitech demands people like us must remain indoors for their Safety, or their fear. Wonder how long before people like Artitech decide were just too much of a burden on society and must be euthanize for the good of all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Like I say I don’t wear a respirator for your protection, I wear for mine! It’s called Personal protection equipment!. Like I say it’s all right for you not to wear PPE! It certainly your right not to. It’s when you go to a football game, the players are not wearing a respirator. Do I think someone in the cheap seats could make a player sick, no! That is the rules the school boards have set! I can assure you, that we in this country have a lot bigger problems than who chooses to wear PPE or not! If you do have breathing problems a respirator can make it difficult to breathe especially in the south where it’s very hot! I’m praying and trusting we have a vaccine very shortly! I have already signed up at the VA to volunteer to be a test subject for the vaccine when available! I have been a test subject on several trial studies, as I believe this is my duty to help younger veterans that may benefit from better treatment! I have lived a good life and I want them to also! But with the vaccine it will help all citizens get our lives back! We are at a very dangerous time in our country! I’m praying the Good Lord Jesus heals our land! JMHO 

• Upvote 1