Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinion @ 8:55 AM CDT - 9/24/2020

ronscarpa

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's an opinion & comment that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 ***  [Question: "Why are they [US and Iraq] going to do the first currency swap at a program rate?"] ...IMO it's brilliant...the first swap is to be advantageous to Trump and the Untied States of America and the American citizens and tax payer...The first swap at the program rate fills in the cupboards of the United States Treasury with a low costing dinar...Then a second swap at a new rate fills not only the CBI with their financial potential for their economy, citizens, International trade, all of this but it also acts as a loan fill-ins for the budget...IMO the 2021 budget will come out ready with a new exchange rate...Trump is doing like we did [getting dinar at a low price]...:twothumbs:

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

I wonder how much dinar our government has? 

Let's say the USA is sitting on 20 trillion...  it RV's at 1:1.

That's a huge dent into our ever growing national debt. 

And, Trump becomes a hero for bringing the $$.   (especially if it happens before the election) 

You have to believe this is all part of what's on Trump's radar right now. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 10

"The first swap at a program rate".  And then "A second swap with a new rate".   

OK, so what will be the difference in the two rates?   Would the second rate be higher than the first? If so wouldn't we be better off to wait for the second rate? Or will the first one be higher to get all their currency back? Then do a new lower rate?   Just wondering.  :confused2:  

• Thanks 1

The 1st rate will be lower....my guess is around $1.....thus allowing US to buy dinar at a reduced rate just like we did. This will help load up the US Treasury with a bunch of money to do whatever with.

Then 2nd rate will be higher in my opinion and guess maybe around $4....So now that you have my opinion that and a dollar bill will get you a cup of coffee at McDonalds....you know maybe I ought to be a guru however my opinion is based on some facts I believe unlike most guru's who just spout off.

Obviously I do not know either however this is my best guess

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2020 at 8:43 AM, GaryLynn said:

The 1st rate will be lower....my guess is around $1....

Then 2nd rate will be higher in my opinion and guess maybe around $4

If i have to choose betweeb both of their rates, i definitely choose the highest rate which is second rate around $4. If i say if ,who knows , there is the third rate above $7, then i will choose the third rate.  But my question is how many days or weeks or months do i have to wait for the second rate's announcement after they announce the first rate? Let's say if today they announce the first rate $1, then a week later, they suddenly drop the rate $ 0.50 for whatever reasons, can they possibly do that?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

18 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

If i have to choose betweeb both of their rates, i definitely choose the highest rate which is second rate around $4. If i say if ,who knows , there is the third rate above $7, then i will choose the third rate.  But my question is how many days or weeks or months do i have to wait for the second rate's announcement after they announce the first rate? Let's say if today they announce the first rate $1, then a week later, they suddenly drop the rate $ 0.50 for whatever reasons, can they possibly do that?

may be they possibly can do that. because when the first rate come out at $1, they expect all dinar investors to sell of their dinars for dollars before they launch the second rate that will drop to $0.50 or even lower $0.10. and the purpose is for dinar investors to sell off all of their dinars for dollars at the first rate. and then, all of a sudden for unlimited time ( may be 6 months later or more ), without nobody even notice , then boom they launch the third rate , let's say $7. now the decision is up to everyone. everyone has a different opinion.

• Upvote 1

What I've heard for years, 10 maybe, is that we have 4trillion dinar. At today's rate that would equate to approximately the $35billion figure you heard. So, sounds plausible to me. Also, I'm in the camp with pricestar8's thinking. They'll probably start at around $.10, then hopefully move up from there. An additional guess is that they'll give us a short time only 1-3 months, in order to "force" or encourage us to trade in all these outstanding dinar. They'll then have all their dinar back to take advantage of, buying and selling, as the price inflates over time.

I'd be completely happy with this scenario !

GO RVVVVVVVV !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SabalPalm said:

Listen carefully to the part in which Trump says "We have 35 billion dollars of their money sitting in an account."  Might need to turn it up if you have trouble hearing.

You do know Iraq uses dollars right?  And as you just quoted.... "We have 35 billion dollars of their money sitting in an account."   The word dinars was never used.  Which I am scratching my head about what part of that are you having a difficulty understanding?

9 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

may be they possibly can do that. because when the first rate come out at $1, they expect all dinar investors to sell of their dinars for dollars before they launch the second rate that will drop to $0.50 or even lower $0.10. and the purpose is for dinar investors to sell off all of their dinars for dollars at the first rate. and then, all of a sudden for unlimited time ( may be 6 months later or more ), without nobody even notice , then boom they launch the third rate , let's say $7. now the decision is up to everyone. everyone has a different opinion.

I am sorry guys. I don't mean to confuse everyone and i know everyone won't like it. So don't worry about it. These 3 rates scenario ( first rate $1, second rate $0.5, and third rate $7) are just another possibility ( instead of just 2 rates ) that the cbi may be doing it but hopefully this won't happen. So again, don't worry about it.

7 hours ago, pricestar8 said:

It makes more sence for Iraq to come out at 10 cents and go up and make 

money on the spread all the way up to 

where ever the market takes it.

Some may agree with you at 0.10. But some don't agree and prefer at least 1:1. Just wait and see until the rv comes out one day. Someday someone will be right.

1 hour ago, eastcreek said:

What I've heard for years, 10 maybe, is that we have 4trillion dinar. At today's rate that would equate to approximately the $35billion figure you heard. So, sounds plausible to me. Also, I'm in the camp with pricestar8's thinking. They'll probably start at around $.10, then hopefully move up from there. An additional guess is that they'll give us a short time only 1-3 months, in order to "force" or encourage us to trade in all these outstanding dinar. They'll then have all their dinar back to take advantage of, buying and selling, as the price inflates over time.

I'd be completely happy with this scenario !

GO RVVVVVVVV !!!

I'm in agreement....thanks for the post.   CL

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Thursday Early Morning Opinion @ 8:55 AM CDT - 9/24/2020