Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 September 2020

Adam Montana

On 9/28/2020 at 7:10 PM, bmam1956 said:

Adam would you send me confromxxxxxx98296

VIP or Platinum VIP? a regular VIP will not get their certificate until after the event.

A support ticket is a better place for this.

Please do not put personal information in the "public" eye.

Edited by Adam Montana
removed personal info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/23/2020 at 2:49 PM, Adam Montana said:

Good Morning!!!

Do you see the excitement above? Don't worry... if the big letters and extra exclamation points didn't get you excited, what's coming below will!

First, the normal stuff...

OIL - nothing crazy, just the normal expected good stuff. Stable and steady upward trend = :twothumbs:

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 8.16.15 AM.png

Budget - This may not seem like a big deal, but.. submitting it, then withdrawing it, then returning it, then stating "we need 3 weeks to approve it"... there is some number-crunching, pencil whipping, fiat manipulation going on in the background. 

By itself, that news would raise some eyebrows, but let's hop right into the stuff that does more than raise eyebrows: 

--->   THIS. <---

In particular, this part:

One more time just in case you missed that:

including the oil and gas law.

If I had the ability to make 💥 fireworks 💥  jump off of your screen right now, I would consider it - that's how big this kind of news is!

If it seems like "all Adam talks about anymore is HCL", that's because things are so smooth and streamlined in Iraq right now... HCL is all we need at this point.

HCL is oil and gas law. (See above! 👆 )

That's it.

That's all, end of story, all she wrote, finito, 💥 , done.

Our man Kazzammie is hands down the best thing to ever happen to this situation. Not because he's a messiah or anything crazy like that - the man has just done so much it's almost unbelievable. Prior to him taking the position, Iraq was torn and confused by riots, revolts, and failure. That short period of time came after much incredible progress, including getting out of Chapter 7 and booting Maliki. There was a time (not too long ago) when it looked like one of the previous Prime Ministers would make some progress, but we have never seen this much HCL action.

Ever.

I'm excited. These things are why I've been spending the time on the back-end of the site, improving some security and other functions. It's why I've taken extra time to verify our contacts and procedures, make contingency plans for VIPs with relation to the current covid situation, and double checked my own personal situation. 

VIPs, if you are Platinum - verify that you have your VIP Certificate handy. If you can't find it, for whatever reason, get in touch. (Use the support system.)

OSI, be sure your gifting letters are in place. And that you know where that place is. And you have access to it. :lol: 

Everyone - is your dinar accessible? Do you have a plan? Are you ready to execute it?

VIP is still open to new members - if there is anything you are unsure about, no matter how trivial it may seem right now or how unlikely it felt a month ago... you still have time to join VIP (right here, right now) and get access to the best options available anywhere.

:twothumbs:

Go Iraq, Go Dinar, Go VIP

GO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!

:tiphat:

- Adam