Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 September 2020

Adam Montana

16 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Thank you Adam!  Great way to start my day!  Three weeks is not a very long time to wait, considering how long I have been waiting.  A month or two...no big deal.  

Thank you for all you do Adam!  :bravo:

Could it be , that they are waiting for our election to be over....himmmmmm

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, lost one said:

Hi Adam, I Hope your right!....It would be great to say "I told you so" to so many people that had doubted it happening over the years., andyears and years. I am in VIP!">VIP, but I don't have an certificate. Is their something I'm missing.

You would only have the certificate if you are Platinum VIP. Regular VIPs will get thier certificate after the rv.

Edited by olivesman
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, thomas2553 said:

I hope that's a good sign too wisky291.

I got an email from a dealer that said “we offer  the highest buyback rate available for the dinar”.  They didn’t have any in stock either!

15 hours ago, WISKY291 said:

Just checked, you can't buy any Dinar on the regular sites that I buy... Hope that's a good sign.. Everything is back ordered...

I saw that too.  Safe Dinar has been on back order for a while now.  They all want to buy though.   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/23/2020 at 8:23 AM, Pitcher said:

You know Fireworks can be Dangerous.  It’s probably a good thing to hide them from Thugs and me.

22 hours ago, ROACH said:

Sure would be a good way to turn 2020 around!

And For Pitcher (Our Resident Movie Buff) - From ‘The Princess Bride’ ! :o 

’Inconceivable’ ...

91049551_10157907976246047_6080262201673

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 8

if i could find out which banks close to me have the 'de la rue' machine, i would open an account.  i say this because i really dont want to let my dinar out of my sight. i hope when adam lets us know about where to 'cash in', there will be a long enough window so that i can do some checking. using a four letter word, i hope the 'rv' will be 'SOON'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Adam, that is great news, and I didn't get the Big Red Warning from Microsoft this week, I guess that was cleared up. Just hope this ride is over soon, 14 years (yea, I know some have been in longer) is a long rollercoaster ride. Let's just hope we can all ride this out to the final stop (watch your head, keep hands and feet inside the car till it comes to a complete stop). 

Once again, thanks Adam for all you do

Goooooo RV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/23/2020 at 6:49 AM, Adam Montana said:

we have never seen this much HCL action.

Ever.

I'm excited.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:23 AM, Pitcher said:

I’ve been on your site for 11 years (in Dinars for 12) and I’ve never seen a report this exciting.

If U Guys Think That Ur Excited - U Should See Weegie ! :o 

7CRL.gif

Dance Excited GIF - Dance Excited Underwear GIFs

And Just Imagine The ‘Shock’ Of The Poor People In Woonsocket ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 7

15 hours ago, NevadaSam said:

Thanks Adam, that is great news, and I didn't get the Big Red Warning from Microsoft this week, I guess that was cleared up. Just hope this ride is over soon, 14 years (yea, I know some have been in longer) is a long rollercoaster ride. Let's just hope we can all ride this out to the final stop (watch your head, keep hands and feet inside the car till it comes to a complete stop). 

Once again, thanks Adam for all you do

Goooooo RV

Only 11 years for me, NevadaSam. I'm a relative newbie ! Goooooo RVvvvvvvv !

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jenner2010 said:

Wells Fargo informed me that they will NOT deal in Iraq Dinars. They said that Bank of America also is declining to deal in Iraq Dinars. Where to go?  Bummer!

Jenner 2010

They're not allowed to deal with dinar until restrictions are removed. My nearest Wells Fargo which deals with foreign currency will be👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, Jenner2010 said:

Wells Fargo informed me that they will NOT deal in Iraq Dinars. They said that Bank of America also is declining to deal in Iraq Dinars. Where to go?  Bummer!

Jenner 2010

Click on the “Store” tab here on this site, get the cash in guide. It’s free for members here. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/24/2020 at 7:45 PM, jdeason said:

When we receive this blessing, we need to remember to give thanks and pay it forward. We have so many that are less fortunate and a little hand up would mean so much.

Jdeason

Trust me, there are many members here that are chomping at the bit to have the opportunity to give back...WH👌👍👌👍👌👍👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/23/2020 at 8:49 AM, Adam Montana said:

Baxxxxxxxxxxxx

Adam would you send me confromation  on my VIP invoice transaction #:xxxx . Have not  been able  get to VIP section to contact or read any info   joined VIP in 11/12/2014  have all info but did not get  a certificate yet would like to get one  now if possible .   Please respond thanks

. My user name is bmam56  again  thanks xxxxxxxxx898296

Edited by bmam1956bm
removed personal info