Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 8:50 PM CDT - 9/22/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:

*** Frank26  Things are happening so fast it's hard to keep up with them...he's [Kazemi] arresting them by the 1,000s...the moment Kazemi landed [From August 20th meetings with Trump] he started arresting everybody left and right.  If he could arrest his grandmother he would if she broke the law...they're fleeing.  Just as Maliki.  He went to Iran.  That was a big mistake...

*** Mnt Goat   There is nothing but very good news and Iraq is now on a good path to appreciate their own true sovereignty from other Arab countries especially Iran.  ...Al-Kazemi is amazing as they are rounding up corrupt individuals. By the news we can see that Nori Al-Maliki and Ameri are next. They will not escape this and there will never be peace in Iraq unless Iraq is finally cleansed of them.

*** Footforward   [...can you clarify for us... did Parliament get the 2020 budget and do its first read or not?...]  For the record I believe they do two budgets. One with a new rate and one with the current rate. I'm not sure if they have done the first reading or not...I don't think it's that important to the RV.  I think they may pass this budget, have an old rate, and the revalue and pass a new budget...

*** Pimpy   ...People are like, 'Weren't we told that on September 15th the rate will happen?' I was like yeah, I know. 'Weren't we told that on the 18th the rate change is gonna happen?' Yeah I know. 'Weren't we told on the 2020 budget we would see a rate change?' Yeah I know.  I didn't tell you guys that.  Other people did.  See this is why I try to avoid the dates and the rates because it's all speculation...what did I say Do not get excited even if it's good news and don't get down if it's bad news...I try to bring an educated perspective.  We take a look at the evidence.  Get an idea of when it might happen.  But the truth is nobody knows...there's nothing wrong with listening to other people's information ...that's what I encourage you guys to do.  But be very careful when they make some very over promising predictions... 

*** Delta  ...we are all waiting for the CBI.  It looks like the new governor he's really doing an excellent job.  It looks like he's in a hurry to accomplish the stuff that we are all waiting for...they had an emergency meeting on Saturday...with the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq...there is more confirmation they're going forward.  They adopted the banking reform.  IOO they are going to bring us to the rate...he's moving forward with the reforms

*** BobTheTaxMan ...Based on my view of where we're at and what's happening all over the place it seems like everything is moving forward.  And right now rocket speed...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 5