Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Out of Iraq

racbluto

Well the gig is done for me in Iraq. With the drawdown in troops, there is major cuts in supporting civilian contractors as well. I have been working as a convoy truck driver for KBR in support of military operations for almost 5 years. And I knew this would come to a close some day. There is a new contract for continued service but when the US goverment doles out the work to the lowest bidders that means the contract companies are forced to replace us with mostly cheap foreign workers that will work for 1/4 the cost of expats.But I'm not bitter, it was a good ride for much longer than anyone expected. Time to start a new life. I am taking 4 weeks off to unwind in the south pacific.(my favorite playground LOL) Will also be doing some internet research on what to do next. Gonna try to go to Afganistan but with the massive layoffs coming out of Iraq it will be tough to get in there. Was really hoping that the dinar would RV/RI before this all came to a close. Would have loved to see the chaos in Iraq when it hit. My personal feeling is that we are closer than ever and I'm sure something will happen soon. The facts are there that this is a great investment and has a huge potential. So we just need to keep the faith that this will someday be a epic event and a blessing to people of Iraq and whole world. ~~~~~ Bluto :D

• Upvote 2

Well the gig is done for me in Iraq. With the drawdown in troops, there is major cuts in supporting civilian contractors as well. I have been working as a convoy truck driver for KBR in support of military operations for almost 5 years. And I knew this would come to a close some day. There is a new contract for continued service but when the US goverment doles out the work to the lowest bidders that means the contract companies are forced to replace us with mostly cheap foreign workers that will work for 1/4 the cost of expats.But I'm not bitter, it was a good ride for much longer than anyone expected. Time to start a new life. I am taking 4 weeks off to unwind in the south pacific.(my favorite playground LOL) Will also be doing some internet research on what to do next. Gonna try to go to Afganistan but with the massive layoffs coming out of Iraq it will be tough to get in there. Was really hoping that the dinar would RV/RI before this all came to a close. Would have loved to see the chaos in Iraq when it hit. My personal feeling is that we are closer than ever and I'm sure something will happen soon. The facts are there that this is a great investment and has a huge potential. So we just need to keep the faith that this will someday be a epic event and a blessing to people of Iraq and whole world. ~~~~~ Bluto :D

Thanks for the post and have a safe trip outathere bro!!

I got a good friend who just went to Figi not to long ago... he said its amazing.. iv never been, but ill tell you what when the payday arrives which i to believe is close maybe not as close as some people on here believe., Im down - lets go iv got plenty of friends who are good people that will be there with me no doubt. Keep the FAITH is right my friend, and when the time comes help change peoples lives for the better, thats when we actually win and the $$$ wont really matter. GO IRAQ

good luck and thanks for what you Did ,, Yup in a couple of days there will be a PAR here at F-2 AND surrounding sites i too hold

Dinar in Warka so it will be Perfect when HR Calls us and hands us that paper and telling us thank you for your work but its time to go

and watch it RV the next day .. WOW what a Party Plane back to Dubai and all the way home to the states.. our PAR will start on the

i believe on the 15th of August... good luck to all of you and remember it was great while it lasted .. Peace