Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump: A Daughter Dating Story

5 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Some still love Jim Jones and Hitler... To put it simply.... Believers want to believe....

with every post you make you show nothing but ignorance. The Democratic Communist Party has more historically in common with the Nazi's that anything since Hitler. Even their BLM and Antifa wings of the party are exactly like Hitler's Brown shirt's. But everyone here knows that you have no clue who that is. 

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Another Trump supporter quip from out of the blue....thanks for stopping by.

GO RV, then BV 

As you know not a Trump supporter. And now I must seriously ask you,

do you REALLY think that the Democratic Party has moral character? 

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I simply prefer the face of our nation to do his best to keep people safe....follow science.  And for months now, the science has been consistent, mask wearing slows the spread, plain and simple.  Did you see how the Trump fanatics booed the (R) Ohio Lt. Governor when he encouraged people to wear masks while speaking at a Trump rally in Ohio?  It's not a civil liberties issue, it's a public health issue....Trump knows the right buttons to push to get his impressionable base whipped into a lather.

GO RV, then BV 

If only you felt that way about the unborn babies.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

with every post you make you show nothing but ignorance. The Democratic Communist Party has more historically in common with the Nazi's that anything since Hitler. Even their BLM and Antifa wings of the party are exactly like Hitler's Brown shirt's. But everyone here knows that you have no clue who that is. 

And good morning to you.... Seems only one candidate is acting like a supreme leader, but you're not a supporter, you've said that so many times in all those seemingly unedited and righteous twitter posts... JMHO

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, yota691 said:

So your saying this has been edited. Sorry I highly doubt it...

Actually it has been edited to take his comment out of context. Read the actual quote below... Why not campaign on what you want to accomplish instead of making up stuff? That's why I hate politics. It's never why I'm good it's always why the other guy is bad. And that isn't directed at Trump it is directed at all politicians.

And just like the video where he was supposed to be asleep. You can watch the real interview where the lady was talking to a completely different guy.

President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign claims a video it posted on social media shows Joe Biden botching the Pledge of Allegiance. But Biden’s words were taken out of context. He wasn’t trying to recite the full pledge, as the post could lead some to believe.

The 8-second clip was posted Sept. 22 by the “Team Trump” Facebook account and the “Donald J Trump” YouTube account. “Joe Biden completely botches the Pledge of Allegiance,” the captions say.

The accompanying video shows the Democratic presidential nominee saying: “I pledge allegiance to the United States of America. One nation, indivisible, under God, for real.”

The quote has also been shared by others on different social media platforms.

However, a fuller clip from Biden’s Sept. 21 campaign speech in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, shows he mentioned certain phrases from the Pledge of Allegiance only to make a point. He wasn’t reciting the pledge. He said that as president, he wouldn’t divide the country, as he claimed Trump had done by criticizing how “blue states” have managed the COVID-19 pandemic.

Biden, Sept. 21: Think about what he’s saying. He’s saying, if you live in a state like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, states with Democratic governors, you’re not his problem. He has no obligation to you. He’s not responsible for you as president, your family or your well-being. I don’t see the presidency that way. I don’t pledge allegiance to red states of America or blue states of America, I pledge allegiance to the United States of America. One nation, indivisible, under God, for real. I’m running as a proud Democrat, but I’m not going to govern as a Democratic president, I’m going to govern as president.

The short clip posted by the Trump campaign doesn’t make Biden’s intent clear.

just like the video where he was supposed to be asleep. You watch the real interview where the lady was talking to a completely different guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, caddieman said:

It was...........if you truly want to know what Biden was really saying here you go!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics/fact-check-biden-pledge-of-allegiance/index.html

Okay so republicans took that out of context .... but still in context Joe Biden flat out lying , saying the POTUS said he’s not responsible For Democratic states LIE LIE LIE 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Okay so republicans took that out of context .... but still in context Joe Biden flat out lying , saying the POTUS said he’s not responsible For Democratic states LIE LIE LIE 

They all lie......But Trump is in the stratosphere! JMO

So are you ok with the Trump campaign sending out fake doctored videos for public consumption. This is the same thing as lying to the public. And from a Presidential campaign no less. Totally dishonest campaigning at the least. Exact reason many Americans don’t trust this President and never will. He approves this stuff. 

I applaud you for saying the Republicans took it out of context. Very rare on this form. But the point is all the political people lie and twist the truth, Biden included. But it’s a drop in the bucket compared to Trump. And that’s just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, caddieman said:

They all lie......But Trump is in the stratosphere! JMO

So are you ok with the Trump campaign sending out fake doctored videos for public consumption. This is the same thing as lying to the public. And from a Presidential campaign no less. Totally dishonest campaigning at the least. Exact reason many Americans don’t trust this President and never will. He approves this stuff. 

I applaud you for saying the Republicans took it out of context. Very rare on this form. But the point is all the political people lie and twist the truth, Biden included. But it’s a drop in the bucket compared to Trump. And that’s just my opinion.

I’ve gotten used to both sides lying it’s claimed to be JUST politics 

what I dislike is the moral fabric of Joe Biden , his sleazy way with young girls, his advocating for late term abortions , his VP corruption with lining his brothers pockets with foreign contracts and never being held accountable for his quid pro quo for his worthless son Hunter , that was just naming a few things I dislike about him, so like everyone else says in these threads JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I’ve gotten used to both sides lying it’s claimed to be JUST politics 

what I dislike is the moral fabric of Joe Biden , his sleazy way with young girls, his advocating for late term abortions , his VP corruption with lining his brothers pockets with foreign contracts and never being held accountable for his quid pro quo for his worthless son Hunter , that was just naming a few things I dislike about him, so like everyone else says in these threads JMHO 

I appreciate you’re opinion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

And good morning to you.... Seems only one candidate is acting like a supreme leader

You're correct, The Democratic Communist party is the only people burning down cities, murdering Trump supporters in the streets, and DEMANDING that we all force Trump out of office or suffer their complete wrath. Meanwhile, the opposition is lining themselves up as a great peaceful king of the world. 

And what is everyone arguing about? 

Like fighting dogs attacking each other for a scrap of food from the table, all the while the Master is preparing to take his children and go to a much better table. 

Your world has already changed and all of creation is about to figure it out. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The Democratic Communist party is the only people burning down cities, murdering Trump supporters in the streets, and DEMANDING that we all force Trump out of office or suffer their complete wrath.

Wasn't that a Trump supporter who mowed down people in Wisconsin? Notice the last three letters in Wisconsin. I think I saw a Trump supporter run people over with his car, or was it a truck? Maybe both.

Aren't there people on both sides saying war is imminent is their candidate loses?

And are you saying the end times are here and we are going to see the second coming? I know people have said this since he left, but maybe it is time to end this failed experiment...

JMHO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I just wanna chime in here one more time. 

Someone just called me a pervert for saying in my opinion that my Girls were the hottest around. Can you imagine how sick someone must be to say that to a man who just lost his baby girl? The post was removed (Thanks to my fellow Moderators :tiphat:)

But it gave me something to time about. 

I'm completely at a loss for words to Express the Deep sorrow in my heart for where we've all come. Blinded by political agenda and exaggerated hatred we are all destroying our country and ourselves. But what causes me the most suffering isn't being called a pervert. What brings me the most suffering is knowing that no one is willing to see how they are being manipulated. We all know what we know and anything else is wrong. Thus must be eliminated. 

We are all one people, one race, the HUMAN RACE. We are all children of God. And we all have different opinions but more importantly we have the right to have different opinions. 

Anyone or anything that attempts to take this away from us is pure evil. That is the enemy. 

Satan is the enemy. And there's only one way to defeat Satan, with MERCY. 

I'm asking everyone to give Mercy to others who you disagree with. God gave all of us his Mercy through Jesus, and if we expect him to give us more Mercy we MUST show Mercy to others. 

Without Mercy then America has already been destroyed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/24/2020 at 9:06 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As you know not a Trump supporter. And now I must seriously ask you,

do you REALLY think that the Democratic Party has moral character? 

It's your choice, not mine, if you want to continue to help fund the lavish lifestyle of a tax evading dirt bag like Trump....and once he sends all the illegals packing, who even pay more tax than him, our share will most definitely increase.  But, by all means, continue being blindly duped...your choice.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I just wanna chime in here one more time. 

Someone just called me a pervert for saying in my opinion that my Girls were the hottest around. Can you imagine how sick someone must be to say that to a man who just lost his baby girl? The post was removed (Thanks to my fellow Moderators :tiphat:)

But it gave me something to time about. 

I'm completely at a loss for words to Express the Deep sorrow in my heart for where we've all come. Blinded by political agenda and exaggerated hatred we are all destroying our country and ourselves. But what causes me the most suffering isn't being called a pervert. What brings me the most suffering is knowing that no one is willing to see how they are being manipulated. We all know what we know and anything else is wrong. Thus must be eliminated. 

We are all one people, one race, the HUMAN RACE. We are all children of God. And we all have different opinions but more importantly we have the right to have different opinions. 

Anyone or anything that attempts to take this away from us is pure evil. That is the enemy. 

Satan is the enemy. And there's only one way to defeat Satan, with MERCY. 

I'm asking everyone to give Mercy to others who you disagree with. God gave all of us his Mercy through Jesus, and if we expect him to give us more Mercy we MUST show Mercy to others. 

Without Mercy then America has already been destroyed. 

Though I didn't see the post, I imagine the poster who called you a perv had no idea the loss you recently suffered...and still, whether the person knew or not is irrelevant...name calling one another on this forum in such a personal and hurtful manner is simply wrong.  Having said all that, the passive then aggressive posting, mine included, do nothing but muddy the water.  There's no point in us being mean and hateful, then asking for respectful posting in the very next breath.  To me it lacks all credibility.   As always just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2020 at 6:31 AM, Shabibilicious said:

It's your choice, not mine, if you want to continue to help fund the lavish lifestyle of a tax evading dirt bag like Trump....and once he sends all the illegals packing, who even pay more tax than him, our share will most definitely increase.  But, by all means, continue being blindly duped...your choice.

GO RV, then BV 

Why is it so impossible for you to understand my position? I don't support any of these deceitful candidates. 

I wish I could say I support America but she's decided to take a walk on the wild side and I have decided to fly away in the Resurrection. 

See Ya, Wouldn't Wanna be Ya. 

On 9/28/2020 at 6:24 AM, Shabibilicious said:

What can I say, brother....I never asked to have a soft spot in my heart for women raped and impregnated by their fathers.  

GO RV, then BV 

Nor for the baby who had no choice in being there. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why is it so impossible for you to understand my position? I don't support system" rel="">support any of these deceitful candidates. 

I wish I could say I support system" rel="">support America but she's decided to take a walk on the wild side and I have decided to fly away in the Resurrection. 

See Ya, Wouldn't Wanna be Ya. 

Nor for the baby who had no choice in being there. 

Or for the baby who grew up and fathered a baby who grew up to be raped and impregnated by the first grown up baby of this post.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Or for the baby who grew up and fathered a baby who grew up to be raped and impregnated by the first grown up baby of this post.  

GO RV, then BV 

My sympathies, but now you're saying that because this issue is personal all those babies created in this scenario have to die. 

You're a better man than that Shabbs. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My sympathies, but now you're saying that because this issue is personal all those babies created in this scenario have to die. 

You're a better man than that Shabbs. 

Nope.  I'm simply stating I don't have a right to intervene in an impregnated rape victim's moral/mental struggle....neither does anybody else.

GO RV, then BV 

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nope.  I'm simply stating I don't have a right to intervene in an impregnated rape victim's moral/mental struggle....neither does anybody else.

GO RV, then BV 

Yeah well that's apparently what the Doctor thought about providing medical care for my 27 day old daughter when just 6 and a half hours before she died he sent her home telling us to make sure she has plenty of water and keep her comfortable. 

But hey, what's a babies life worth? RIGHT?

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yeah well that's apparently what the Doctor thought about providing medical care for my 27 day old daughter when just 6 and a half hours before she died he sent her home telling us to make sure she has plenty of water and keep her comfortable. 

But hey, what's a babies life worth? RIGHT?

Not sure how you conflated what I said with the tragic passing of your precious infant daughter....the two are certainly not the same, brother.

GO RV, then BV

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not sure how you conflated what I said with the tragic passing of your precious infant daughter....the two are certainly not the same, brother.

GO RV, then BV

See that's the point. They are EXACTLY the same. Both are babies that a Doctor could care less about.