Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump: A Daughter Dating Story

13 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Just think Shabs.......4 more years of hate from you!  How about some frosting of another conservative on the bench.....for life!

I'm good with any judge who serves the Constitution and not a political party or president....RBG was confirmed 96-3, therefore Republicans and Democrats alike realized her exceptional qualifications.

On a side note:  It's good to see you finally engaging...enough of your buttons must have been pushed, eh?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Again, hypocrisy.....you all want to point that finger, but refuse to hold your own to decency standards.  

Talk of hypocrisy. No one on the Democrat side screamed at the immorality of the Kennedys when all their shenanigans were going on. They could do no wrong. Even when Teddy died he was praise as The Lion of the Senate. He should have gone to jail for murder. Even Congress has a slush fund for improprieties and we pay for it. 

My president has held some pretty good standards while in office. Even with the 3 1/2 years of attacks. I am not concerned what he has or has not done before he was elected.

No one is going to fill that bill. 

That is between him and God. I will let God judge DJT, he does not need my help.

I will still vote again for him. I see nothing he has done in office to sway me otherwise. 

A far cry better than Handsy Joe and Sleep her way to the top Harris. I judge a politician by their actions in office with a vote/no vote. Harris really screwed the citizens of California while she was there. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Talk of hypocrisy. No one on the Democrat side screamed at the immorality of the Kennedys when all their shenanigans were going on. They could do no wrong. Even when Teddy died he was praise as The Lion of the Senate. He should have gone to jail for murder. Even Congress has a slush fund for improprieties and we pay for it. 

My president has held some pretty good standards while in office. Even with the 3 1/2 years of attacks. I am not concerned what he has or has not done before he was elected.

No one is going to fill that bill. 

That is between him and God. I will let God judge DJT, he does not need my help.

I will still vote again for him. I see nothing he has done in office to sway me otherwise. 

A far cry better than Handsy Joe and Sleep her way to the top Harris. I judge a politician by their actions in office with a vote/no vote. Harris really screwed the citizens of California while she was there. 

The convenience of politics....allows a voter to turn a blind eye to personal character.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, gregp said:

Another wasted negative Shab topic. 
Sad negative person.  

I have plenty of positive things to say about DJT....for example, I'm positive he's an adulterer, fact....I'm positive he's a serial bankruptcy filer, fact....I'm positive he screwed thousands of people out of money with his Trump University scam, fact....I'm positive he believes he can grab a woman by the p***y, fact....I'm positive Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall, fact....should I go on, greg?  Do you require further "positive" reinforcement?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I have plenty of positive things to say about DJT....for example, I'm positive he's an adulterer, fact....I'm positive he's a serial bankruptcy filer, fact....I'm positive he screwed thousands of people out of money with his Trump University scam, fact....I'm positive he believes he can grab a woman by the p***y, fact....I'm positive Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall, fact....should I go on, greg?  Do you require further "positive" reinforcement?

GO RV, then BV 

Nothing quite like having a positive attitude.....!

Any positives you wish to share on Trumps opponent?

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Absolutely.....biggest positive Joe Biden brings to the table....he's not Trump, or and a mask, to protect others, very presidential in my view.

GO RV, then BV

Thanks for making my point.....He's not Trump.....or you or I.....or Bill Gates....or the the Pope....Lebron....Tokyo Rose.....?😮

He's simply a guy with very diminished cognitive skills who is afraid of contracting Covid 19......placed in the position as the nominee by the corrupt DNC....

Yep.......that's the guy I want to be the leader of the free world!!       CL

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Thanks for making my point.....He's not Trump.....or you or I.....or Bill Gates....or the the Pope....Lebron....Tokyo Rose.....?😮

He's simply a guy with very diminished cognitive skills who is afraid of contracting Covid 19......placed in the position as the nominee by the corrupt DNC....

Yep.......that's the guy I want to be the leader of the free world!!       CL

Question(s) for you; If you were to attend a Trump rally and they made you sign a waiver so Trump can't be sued if you get covid at his rally, would you go?  Better yet, would you wonder why he doesn't promote mask wearing when you sign that waiver?

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Question(s) for you; If you were to attend a Trump rally and they made you sign a waiver so Trump can't be sued if you get covid at his rally, would you go?  Better yet, would you wonder why he doesn't promote mask wearing when you sign that waiver?

GO RV, then BV 

I have attended a Trump Rally.....no waiver was required....I believe Tulsa was the only venue that required that.....Wanna bet the MSM is over blowing that whole waiver issue?

The events I attended offered free face coverings and a bottle of hand sanitizer to all attendees.....

It's a free country...wear masks, or dont......people have free will.....and that's part of what makes America great...    CL

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I have attended a Trump Rally.....no waiver was required....I believe Tulsa was the only venue that required that.....Wanna bet the MSM is over blowing that whole waiver issue?

The events I attended offered free face coverings and a bottle of hand sanitizer to all attendees.....

It's a free country...wear masks, or dont......people have free will.....and that's part of what makes America great...    CL

I simply prefer the face of our nation to do his best to keep people safe....follow science.  And for months now, the science has been consistent, mask wearing slows the spread, plain and simple.  Did you see how the Trump fanatics booed the (R) Ohio Lt. Governor when he encouraged people to wear masks while speaking at a Trump rally in Ohio?  It's not a civil liberties issue, it's a public health issue....Trump knows the right buttons to push to get his impressionable base whipped into a lather.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I simply prefer the face of our nation to do his best to keep people safe....follow science.  And for months now, the science has been consistent, mask wearing slows the spread, plain and simple.  Did you see how the Trump fanatics booed the (R) Ohio Lt. Governor when he encouraged people to wear masks while speaking at a Trump rally in Ohio?  It's not a civil liberties issue, it's a public health issue....Trump knows the right buttons to push to get his impressionable base whipped into a lather.

GO RV, then BV 

One thing I have come to realize in the past year. Trump supporters don’t give a DAMN! Now before everyone goes ballistic I’m just talking about what Trump does. If it show’s Trump in a bad light it’s fake news, he or she is just trying to make money, Trumps not lying they are. If your against Trump you love riots, burning down America, ANTIFA and BLM. 

The Trump campaign is posting doctored videos of Biden which have been posted on this very sight. The doctored videos are fact. But They don’t give a damn. Just in this thread Trump saying if she wasn’t his daughter he’d date her! What kind of father would say that much less the most powerful man in the world. They don’t give a damn. Trump saying that if he doesn’t win the election its rigged. And he will not insure a peaceful transfer of power. What kind of democracy Do you think that will bring? This man is the biggest threat to America that has ever happened since the inception of America with the the signing of the Declaration of Independence. He has split this country down the middle. And if your against Trump you hate America. How DAMN stupid is that 💩. I pray every day more Americans than not will see through this con artist and pull the lever(old school) and get this guy out of office! JMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

One thing I have come to realize in the past year. Trump supporters don’t give a DAMN! Now before everyone goes ballistic I’m just talking about what Trump does. If it show’s Trump in a bad light it’s fake news, he or she is just trying to make money, Trumps not lying they are. If your against Trump you love riots, burning down America, ANTIFA and BLM. 

The Trump campaign is posting doctored videos of Biden which have been posted on this very sight. The doctored videos are fact. But They don’t give a damn. Just in this thread Trump saying if she wasn’t his daughter he’d date her! What kind of father would say that much less the most powerful man in the world. They don’t give a damn. Trump saying that if he doesn’t win the election its rigged. And he will not insure a peaceful transfer of power. What kind of democracy Do you think that will bring? This man is the biggest threat to America that has ever happened since the inception of America with the the signing of the Declaration of Independence. He has split this country down the middle. And if your against Trump you hate America. How DAMN stupid is that 💩. I pray every day more Americans than not will see through this con artist and pull the lever(old school) and get this guy out of office! JMO.

Some still love Jim Jones and Hitler... To put it simply.... Believers want to believe....

For example. The post of Biden and the Pledge of Allegiance. A high school kid in A/V class could tell that was a badly edited piece of video. And yet.... Believers want to believe.

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1