Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News Suppressing talk about George Soros

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I disagree, as an employee of the Deep State in the NSA, Shabbs knows full well that the Soros connection is WELL DOCUMENTED. 

See how that works Shabbs 

Got a link to your smear of another DV member you pass off as fact?  Forum rules only apply to plebeian types such as myself, I guess.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

This is ridiculous... Dropping one of your news sources because you disagree with a story or reporter???

"Give us only propaganda"... Is that the new mantra?

How could you even form an opinion if you only know one train of thought?

I don't drop news sources as you suggest.  Rather, I want to be able to trust my news sources otherwise when I use them I could end up looking like a fool, which has happened to me in the past. 

When a news agency discourages/suppresses talk on a particular topic it tells me I can no longer trust that source.  People on the left should use this advise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I don't drop news sources as you suggest. 

Maybe I read your comment wrong... I thought it said "It looks like I'm dropping FOXNEWS from my channel line up" So I thought that meant because of one topic you were dropping them after years of tuning in.... My bad, sorry for the misunderstanding..

3 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Maybe I read your comment wrong... I thought it said "It looks like I'm dropping FOXNEWS from my channel line up" So I thought that meant because of one topic you were dropping them after years of tuning in.... My bad, sorry for the misunderstanding..

It wasn't the Topic. It was because they didn't want him talking about George Soros.  Which leads me to ask what other things are they trying to hide?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Got a link to your smear of another DV member you pass off as fact?  Forum rules only apply to plebeian types such as myself, I guess.

GO RV, then BV 

Shabbs, you and I are a microcosm of what is wrong with America. You tend to lean more left than I, and I tend to be more of a Constitutionalist. But in the end we are both Americans. Sometimes the left wins and sometimes the right wins. But it is the political aristocrats that desire for us to hate each other and be at each others throats. I love to banter back and forth with you because you have a heart and show respect for those you don't agree with. So may I ask you to see and understand that when I put a LMAO face at the end of my comments I am making a joke.

I know that you're a retired surveyor, but  it's fun to play 

that you're a secret agent man with nothing more to do that attempt to create dissention on a miniscule sight like DV. 

Please lighten up my friend I'm on your side. It's all in fun as neither you or I can do much 

about anything at all. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Shabbs, you and I are a microcosm of what is wrong with America. You tend to lean more left than I, and I tend to be more of a Constitutionalist. But in the end we are both Americans. Sometimes the left wins and sometimes the right wins. But it is the political aristocrats that desire for us to hate each other and be at each others throats. I love to banter back and forth with you because you have a heart and show respect for those you don't agree with. So may I ask you to see and understand that when I put a LMAO face at the end of my comments I am making a joke.

I know that you're a retired surveyor, but  it's fun to play 

that you're a secret agent man with nothing more to do that attempt to create dissention on a miniscule sight like DV. 

Please lighten up my friend I'm on your side. It's all in fun as neither you or I can do much 

about anything at all. 

Thank you for the apology. :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1