Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The government borrows 27 trillion dinars for the 2020 budget

yota691

28 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

i think ur on to something , so i'm on a mission to collect iqd that will never rv everyone can send them to 

donateiqd2me.com ... :twothumbs:

Bingo!

A better question is, why would anyone who honestly believes that it will never RV, still hold on to dinar and hang around this forum ...? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Article says the 2020 budget includes a "Request" to borrow 27 trillion Dinar. They haven't even passed it yet and who's gonna lend them the money anyways?

What they need to do is raise the rate and go international and start selling the Dinar to add to their coffers. I think that might possibly be in the 2021 budget but we wait....

As far as an RV, does nearly 27 trillion in U.S. Debt matter to the value of the dollar? It should, but manipulation is rampant...Imo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Bingo!

A better question is, why would anyone who honestly believes that it will never RV, still hold on to dinar and hang around this forum ...? 

Bingo we have a winner and yes sorry guys when I was typing I meant to say Billion dollars not millions but that’s besides the point! If you don’t believe this investment will revalue then you are either the most clueless person here still posting or have no life! If you still don’t have any clue as to why and how Iraq can and will RV their currency then again you must be the dumbest investor here, you would be better off investing in the lottery then!! So no I didn’t insult you two in my first post but yes you can use this post as an insult again you really must be clueless is all I can say! No I never said I am an expert however I have been invested since 2005 and DONE my research period!! I have heard and seen every guru out there in my time but what is really disturbing is when so called investors who supposedly have been invested for a long time really keep posting and asking truly clueless questions that if you didn’t know the answer too to begin with WHY WHY WHY did you invest,,,,guess you two must be lottery investors! My only advice to you two in my original post is just like so many lottery winners that are completely broke in just a few years I would HIGHLY suggest you seek professional investment advice post RV and consider yourselves extremely lucky you even invested in the Dinar wondering how and why they can RV in the future....lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Bingo we have a winner and yes sorry guys when I was typing I meant to say Billion dollars not millions but that’s besides the point! If you don’t believe this investment will revalue then you are either the most clueless person here still posting or have no life! If you still don’t have any clue as to why and how Iraq can and will RV their currency then again you must be the dumbest investor here, you would be better off investing in the lottery then!! So no I didn’t insult you two in my first post but yes you can use this post as an insult again you really must be clueless is all I can say! No I never said I am an expert however I have been invested since 2005 and DONE my research period!! I have heard and seen every guru out there in my time but what is really disturbing is when so called investors who supposedly have been invested for a long time really keep posting and asking truly clueless questions that if you didn’t know the answer too to begin with WHY WHY WHY did you invest,,,,guess you two must be lottery investors! My only advice to you two in my original post is just like so many lottery winners that are completely broke in just a few years I would HIGHLY suggest you seek professional investment advice post RV and consider yourselves extremely lucky you even invested in the Dinar wondering how and why they can RV in the future....lol

Well at least I am not an idiot like you, who will twist everything you read into something positive just to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I haven't been in a car crash either but carry the insurance ya never know so yes I will continue to read the news on here and keep my dinar. You never know, but I am not going to twist what I read to get that warm and fuzzy feeling.  I will leave that up to you, hope you are feeling warm and fuzzy.  Twist away.  I am just commenting on what I read and if its negative like oh let's see. (Iraq is broke and cant afford their budget) well so be it. I have also commented on positive stuff. But if you get Butt Hurt reading my post. Dont read them. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/21/2020 at 9:33 AM, yota691 said:

Deputy: The government has borrowed 27 trillion dinars for the current year budget

1,230 Economie 09/21/2020 09:04 ha Baghdad today -

Baghdad A member of the Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, confirmed, Monday (September 21, 2020) that the 2020 budget, which is expected to arrive in Parliament, contains the government's request for a loan of 27 trillion dinars, according to the previous draft. Cougar said in a statement to the semi-official "Al-Sabah" newspaper, "This new borrowing came as a result of the lack of sufficient resources to finance the budget." He added, "The government will borrow the coming months and the next year if it does not find adequate solutions and works to maximize its resources." On September 14, 2020, the spokesman for the Prime Minister, Ahmed Mulla Talal, announced the approval of the draft General Budget Law 2020, and sending it to Parliament.

So was this a REQUEST to borrow? or did they borrow and from whom did they borrow the money from?

The way the headline reads Iraq already borrowed the money.

However, after reading the article, they have not yet borrowed the money. 

In either case, they have not stated from whom they borrowed the money from.