Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With the documents ... a "large network" seizes the currency auction, including one funded by ISIS

Mary B

With the documents ... a "large network" seizes the currency auction, including one funded by ISIS

•  Time: 09/20/2020 14:52:00
  •  
  •  

{International: Al Furat News} coinciding with the start of the arrest campaign in Iraq to combat corruption under the umbrella of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, it seems noticeable the changes that have occurred in high-ranking positions, including the position of the governor of the Iraqi Central Committee, Ali Al-Alaq and the appointment of Mustafa Ghaleb as his successor.

In an investigative investigation, in cooperation with Iraqi sources, it revealed "a large network of Iraqi businessmen and banks that acquire the so-called foreign currency sale window in the Central Bank of Iraq."
To be clear, and with the documents, that they are fake companies belonging to Iraqi people that obtain dollars supported by the Central Bank of Iraq under the pretext of importing goods and goods into Iraq.
Sources describe the "currency auction window" in Baghdad as a gateway to corruption, as the Central Bank of Iraq usually sells dollars to Iraqi private banks after obtaining oil revenues, which in turn sell them to Iraqi companies according to requests to import goods and goods.
Part of the import requests are "fake and forged," meaning that dollars are sold at subsidized prices to banks by means of a "currency auction", without goods being imported in return, so that these funds are transferred to exchange companies, some of them linked to ISIS terrorist gangs, even though they have been subjected to American and international sanctions.
In addition, this matter is considered a violation of the Federal Budget Law of the state in 2015, which set the sales of the Central Bank of Iraq at $ 75 million per day, but today the amount ranges as an average between $ 150 - $ 200 million, or nearly 3 times the estimated amount specified in the law, and this is what it shows The results of the foreign currency sale window published by the Central Bank on its official website.

Committee member Magda Al-Tamimi considered that the decision was a "blow to anti-corruption efforts" in government departments at the time, in the year 2015.
When checking the private banks that obtain subsidized dollars to receive them to Iraqi merchants, sources say that nearly half of the banks that participate in the window of sale The currency supervised by the Central Bank of Iraq belongs to personalities close to political figures, and this is what brings them huge profits.
One of the documents prepared by the late head of the Parliament’s Finance Committee, Ahmad Chalabi, shows how the Al-Hoda Bank, which is owned by {H. M}, in the period between 2012-2015, it purchased 6.5 billion dollars for 3 financial transfer companies.
It is to be noted here that, recently, the Supreme Judicial Council / Baghdad Rusafa Federal Court of Appeal demanded, on 8-8-2019, to lift the immunity of H.M. for the crime of appropriating money in another case.
It was later revealed through the documents that the Al-Mahaj Money Transfer Company had dealt with Al-Rawi Exchange Company to transfer amounts of no less than $ 547 million during the year 2014 only, according to Chalabi.
The biggest surprise is that Al Rawi Exchange Company was subjected to sanctions in April 2019 by the US Treasury Department for its funding of terrorism.
According to the US Treasury Department report, the six individuals who have been blacklisted constitute the main strength of what is known as the "network of narrator". They are Mushtaq Talib Zughair Al-Rawi, an Iraqi citizen residing in Belgium, who leads the network's operations in Turkey and Iraq, in addition to To his son and two brothers, along with two other relatives.
The US Treasury Department's statement indicates that, as of November 2017, Mushtaq Al-Rawi supervised the transfer of funds to ISIS using the remittance network across Iraq and Turkey where ISIS salaries were paid in Syria.
In turn, the Iraqi Central Bank denied any relationship between Al-Mahaj Money Transfer Company and Al-Rawi Exchange Company, so that the response came quickly from the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, indicating a statement of accounts for bank transfers that took place between the immigrant and the narrator, as the documents below show.
But more than that, as a document issued by the Ministry of Commerce / Company Registration Department showed that nearly half of the sums that were sold from the foreign currency sale window during the period from 1/1/2014 to 2/28/2015 have not been identified. Accordingly, 29 companies out of 32 are not registered in the Companies Registry.
Since September 2016, the European Union had placed Iraq on the list of high-risk countries related to money laundering and terrorist financing, and even when the Iraqi Foreign Ministry requested that the name of Iraq be removed from this list, the European Union rejected this request, indicating that it may do so in October. October, but Iraq must achieve all the necessary criteria to join these countries.

https://alforatnews.com/news/بالوثائق-شبكة-كبيرة-تستحوذ-على-مزاد-العملة-بينها-ممولة-لداعش

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

LINK

With the documents ... a

09/20/2020 14:52:00

Coincided with the start of the arrest campaign in Iraq to combat corruption under the umbrella of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi. It seems noticeable the changes that have taken place in high-ranking positions, including the position of the governor of the Iraqi Central Committee, Ali Al-Alaq and the appointment of Mustafa Ghaleb as his successor.

In an investigative investigation, in cooperation with Iraqi sources, it revealed "a large network of Iraqi businessmen and banks that acquire the so-called foreign currency sale window in the Central Bank of Iraq." To be clear, and in the documents, that they are fake companies belonging to Iraqi people that obtain dollars supported by the Central Bank of Iraq under the pretext of importing goods and goods into Iraq. Sources describe the "currency auction window" in Baghdad as a gateway to corruption, as the Central Bank of Iraq usually sells dollars to Iraqi civil banks after obtaining oil revenues, which in turn sell them to Iraqi companies according to requests to import goods and goods.

Part of the import requests are "fake and forged," meaning that dollars are sold at subsidized prices to banks by means of a "currency auction", without goods being imported in return, so that these funds are transferred to exchange companies, some of them linked to ISIS terrorist gangs, even though they have been subjected to American and international sanctions. In addition, this matter is considered a violation of the Federal Budget Law of the state in 2015, which set the sales of the Central Bank of Iraq at $ 75 million per day, but today the amount ranges as an average between $ 150-200 million, or nearly 3 times the estimated amount specified in the law, and this is what it shows The results of the foreign currency sale window published by the Central Bank on its official website.

Committee member Magda Al-Tamimi considered that the decision is a "blow to anti-corruption efforts" in government departments at the time, in the year 2015. When checking private banks that obtain subsidized dollars to receive them to Iraqi merchants, sources say that nearly half of the banks that participate in the window of sale The currency that is supervised by the Central Bank of Iraq belongs to personalities close to political figures, and this is what brings them huge profits. One of the documents prepared by the late head of the Parliament’s Finance Committee, Ahmed Chalabi, shows how the Al-Hoda Bank, which is owned by {H. M}, in the period between 2012-2015, it purchased 6.5 billion dollars for 3 financial transfer companies. It is to be noted here that, recently, the Supreme Judicial Council / Baghdad Rusafa Federal Court of Appeal demanded, on 8-8-2019, to lift the immunity of H.M. for the crime of appropriating money in another case.

It was later revealed through the documents that the Al-Mahaj Money Transfer Company had dealt with Al-Rawi Exchange Company to transfer amounts of no less than $ 547 million during the year 2014 only, according to Chalabi. The big surprise is that Al-Rawi Exchange Company was subjected to sanctions in April 2019 by the US Treasury Department for its funding of terrorism. According to the US Treasury Department report, the six individuals who have been blacklisted constitute the main strength of what is known as the "network of narrator". They are Mushtaq Talib Zughair Al-Rawi, an Iraqi citizen residing in Belgium, who leads the network's operations in Turkey and Iraq, in addition to To his son and two brothers, along with two other relatives.

The US Treasury Department's statement indicates that, as of November 2017, Mushtaq Al-Rawi supervised the transfer of funds to ISIS using the remittance network across Iraq and Turkey where ISIS salaries were paid in Syria. In turn, the Iraqi Central Bank denied any relationship between Al-Mahaj Financial Transfer Company and Al-Rawi Exchange Company, so that the response came quickly from the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, indicating a statement of accounts for bank transfers made between the diaspora and the narrator, as the documents below show. But more than that, as a document issued by the Ministry of Commerce / Company Registration Department showed that nearly half of the sums that were sold from the foreign currency sale window during the period from 1/1/2014 to 2/28/2015 have not been identified. Accordingly, 29 companies out of 32 are not registered in the Companies Registry. 

Since September 2016, the European Union had placed Iraq on the list of high-risk countries related to money laundering and terrorist financing, and even when the Iraqi Foreign Ministry requested that the name of Iraq be removed from this list, the European Union rejected this request, indicating that it may do so in October. October, but Iraq must achieve all necessary criteria to join these countries.

5bccd58ad619312da00fa05c00e638c7.jpg          6ac2d99d0924a14a59c6c39887e0ab38.jpg          c2d9d05399f4c872bd1b722fe1b9588b.jpg

bf6359dde093be2a8575fdfd62e5bcb8.jpg         ccd9d6439be3432be04d675c1aa27669.jpg          2cd4b344154699fd4cf2d8fe416fd92f.jpg
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for all the articles Thugs. 
The colors you use.??  Do you have an order of importance?  Like green is pretty important and purple is real important in your opinion.   I’m a speed reader so if I know purple is your highest priority then I can really buzz through the 30-50 articles you post daily. Don’t get me wrong, I truly appreciate the colors for Dummies version you provide.  

Two and a half years ago we were all excited over the elections. We thought it was time to roll.  As that summer of 2018 rolled on we figured out that corruption was a huge problem. Why would the Iran puppet Iraqi Politicians give up their gravy train and stop stealing from the auctions.  It looks like we have finally gotten Iranians out from controlling a lot of what goes on in Iraq.  Getting rid of Solemani was huge.  Oct -Jan 2021 is a good window of opportunity imo.  Things are looking good.  

Thanks Thugs. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The colors you use.??  Do you have an order of importance?  Like green is pretty important and purple is real important in your opinion.   I’m a speed reader so if I know purple is your highest priority then I can really buzz through the 30-50 articles you post daily. Don’t get me wrong, I truly appreciate the colors for Dummies version you provide.  

Two and a half years ago we were all excited over the elections. We thought it was time to roll.  As that summer of 2018 rolled on we figured out that corruption was a huge problem. Why would the Iran puppet Iraqi Politicians give up their gravy train and stop stealing from the auctions.  It looks like we have finally gotten Iranians out from controlling a lot of what goes on in Iraq.  Getting rid of Solemani was huge.  Oct -Jan 2021 is a good window of opportunity imo.  Things are looking good.  

Thanks Thugs. 

Im thinking Jan-March for this to happen, Kazeemi is doing things no other PM in Iraq has done and that is getting rid of the corrupt.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, boosterbglee said:

A Large Network"......what if the US was that large network?  Just asking if that's even possible!

Not doubt about in my mind.  Billions of dollars sloshing around just waiting for our Politicians or even the Fed to get their hands on it.  

• Upvote 4

The article below is one of the things Blockchain Technology should help put a stop to once implemented.  XRP will be the main mechanism in this Cross Border Transfer of money.  The fraudster, and criminals will not be able to hide anymore.  From what I’ve read many have already been caught.  

Some of the world's biggest banks including HSBC and Barclays 'let criminals and fraudsters move dirty money around the globe – in some cases even after being told' global investigation reveals

• Two trillion dollar's worth of transactions were analysed from leaked dossiers
  • The five banks which featured most in the documents were HSBC, JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered, Bank of New York Mellon  
  • Documents are said to reveal 'banking system's most closely guarded secrets'
  • Also reported to show how Russian oligarchs avoid being hit by sanctions 

Read the entire article below

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8753469/Big-banks-let-criminals-dirty-money-globe-major-investigation-reveals.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Im not surprised, We all know what was going on with the daily auctions.  Now they have a new sheriff in

town that is dropping the hammer on corruption.

Positives changes are coming for iraq, their people and us.

Go battle against corruption 

Go reforms

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Mary B said:

with the start of the arrest campaign in Iraq to combat corruption under the umbrella of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, it seems noticeable the changes that have occurred in high-ranking positions, including the position of the governor of the Iraqi Central Committee, Ali Al-Alaq and the appointment of Mustafa Ghaleb as his successor

12 hours ago, Mary B said:

Since September 2016, the European Union had placed Iraq on the list of high-risk countries related to money laundering and terrorist financing, and even when the Iraqi Foreign Ministry requested that the name of Iraq be removed from this list, the European Union rejected this request, indicating that it may do so in October. October, but Iraq must achieve all the necessary criteria to join these countries

This all is music to my ears. Kinda makes me wonder about October 2020, if you know what I mean .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Here is something I just picked up on Twitter on the XRP board. Putin will be using the BRICS banking system with China I guess.  He has to protect his Oligarchs and the Rothchilds will own the new banking system.  Kraken becoming a bank is all the evidence you need to know that the World is going Digital and the Western World will run it like they have forever.  You will see other Crypto Exchanges like Coinbase fall in line soon enough.  These Western Governments will crush all the other Currencies.  Stay tuned this is getting very exciting.  There is big news almost daily in the Crypto World.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

I know I’m mixing Crypto with Dinar news but folks this entire banking deal is ALL CONNECTED.   I Hope I’m not getting too exuberant about this but it is pretty common knowledge that XRP is being used in Iraq, Italy, and parts of Europe.  I believe they are catching the criminals or at least identifying  the bad actors.  

In this vid around the 4 min mark they talk about there being a Crypto ETF for Bitcoin.  This will be packaged up and bring the Liquidity to the Crypto Markets.  Just another step in the correct direction.  I’m expecting Ripple to IPO eventually.  Stay tuned and try to prepare for what is coming down the pike.   

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

The colors you use.??  Do you have an order of importance? 
Like green is pretty important and purple is real important in your opinion.

I Normally Use The Rouge To Go With My Bloodshot Eyes ! :o 

And Then I Try To Use A Mix Of Other Colors To Accentuate My Highly Popular Clown Nose ...

image.thumb.jpeg.1400d2311fdc70cfea7d9bfcd5ea61a0.jpeg

image.jpeg.a9cd02e9ad90f77ddff45469aa6bef1d.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some of the world's biggest banks including HSBC and Barclays 'let criminals and fraudsters move dirty money around the globe – in some cases even after being told' global investigation reveals

• Two trillion dollar's worth of transactions were analysed from leaked dossiers
  • The five banks which featured most in the documents were HSBC, JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered, Bank of New York Mellon  
  • Documents are said to reveal 'banking system's most closely guarded secrets'
  • Also reported to show how Russian oligarchs avoid being hit by sanctions 

By ROSS IBBETSON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:06 EDT, 20 September 2020 | UPDATED: 09:49 EDT, 21 September 2020 

Some of the world's biggest banks let criminals and fraudsters move dirty money around the world, according to leaked financial dossiers. 

Banking papers detailing $2 trillion in dealings were analysed after being leaked to Buzzfeed News and shared with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, which distributed them to 108 news organisations, BBC Panorama said.

HSBC is one of several international banks whose name appears most in the cache of thousands of secret US government documents called the FinCEN files.

They show that HSBC continued shuttling funds through to accounts in Hong Kong months after it was warned about the Ponzi scheme worth £62 million. 

Five international banks which appeared most often in the documents were HSBC, JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and Bank of New York Mellon, the ICIJ reported

Five international banks which appeared most often in the documents were HSBC, JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and Bank of New York Mellon, the ICIJ reported

When HSBC, the UK's largest bank, closed down the fraudsters' accounts they had already been drained of the millions.

HSBC said in a statement that 'all of the information provided by the ICIJ is historical.'

The bank said as of 2012, 'HSBC embarked on a multi-year journey to overhaul its ability to combat financial crime across more than 60 jurisdictions.'  

Along with HSBC, the other international banks which appeared most often in the documents were JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and Bank of New York Mellon, the ICIJ reported.  

Among the types of transactions highlighted by the report: funds processed by JPMorgan for potentially corrupt individuals and companies in Venezuela, Ukraine and Malaysia; and money linked to a Ukrainian billionaire processed by Deutsche Bank.

One of Vladimir Putin's closest friends, billionaire Arkady Rotenberg may have used Barclays Bank in London to launder cash and avoid sanctions, the documents suggest. 

In March 2014, Russia was hit with sanctions after the annexation of Crimea.

Rotenberg, a childhood friend of Putin, and his brother Boris were designated 'members of the Russian leadership's inner circle,' by the US Treasury Department.

It is alleged that an account called Advantage Alliance, set up with Barclays in 2008, was used by Rotenberg to transfer funds to buy millions of pounds worth of art in London. 

The leaked dossiers suggest that many of the transactions through the account came after the Rotenberg brothers had been sanctioned.  

A spokesperson for Barclays said: 'We believe that we have complied with all our legal and regulatory obligations including in relation to US sanctions.'

'Given the filing of a SAR (suspicious activity report) is not itself evidence of any actual wrongdoing, we would only terminate a client relationship after careful and objective investigation and analysis of the evidence, balancing potential financial crime suspicions with the risk of "de-banking" an innocent customer.'

The Rotenbergs have not commented. 

The FinCEN documents are mostly files banks sent to the US authorities between 2000 and 2017, raising concerns about suspicious activity in their clients' accounts, Panorama said.

The programme called the documents 'some of the international banking system's most closely guarded secrets'. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8753469/Big-banks-let-criminals-dirty-money-globe-major-investigation-reveals.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

That article above on the banks is a big deal folks.  Corruption isn’t just in Iraq.  These big banks are laundering money from drug cartels, illegal weapons runners, and other criminal activities.  The US Banking Sector is taking a hit today and taking the entire Market down with it.  

If the 200 Moving Averages get breached on the major Indices, Dow, S&P, NASDAQ, look out below.  I’ll be looking for a bounce at those 200 ma’s. 

I’m looking to get a Swing Trade in AAPL, Nvda, Adbe, Nflx, Twlo, Msft and a few others.  Today ZM, Roku, and Coup, and a few others had big up days.  

Stay tuned, the next 2-3 months will be very interesting.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Treasury looking to improve, simplify compliance rules bank must follow to flag money laundering

The Treasury Department is trying to fill a longstanding hole in its regulations on preventing money laundering, which critics argue are cumbersome and cost ineffective.

The department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network is asking for public comment on the government's requirement that all banks and financial institutions sustain an "effective and reasonably designed" anti-money-laundering program within their organization.

Under federal anti-money laundering regulations already in place, financial institutions are required to monitor and report suspicious activity to the government. According to the Wall Street Journal, that requirement has led to high numbers of low-value reports over the past 10 years. 

The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) is attempting to modernize and clarify the United States' primary anti-money-laundering legislation, the Bank Secrecy Act, which several attorneys told the Journal can be unnecessarily cumbersome.

One attorney described current FinCEN regulations as "complex and onerous in certain ways that don't make sense." The agency will seek comments on potential reforms through November 16. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1