Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:30 PM CDT - 9/19/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Kaperoni   If Iraq is going to raise the value, they will float it allowing it to gradually appreciate over time. This was discussed by the IMF directly to the CBI several years ago.

*** Jeff  ...Kurdistan is not even meeting with Baghdad on the budget until Sunday...this is my complete opinion, what that strongly suggests is...they're waiting on the true final figures after the rate change to be inside the 2020 budget.  That way Kurdistan and Baghdad can meet and reach a final comprehensive agreement no the real figures within the budget - again the figures after the rate change...that's what the facts are showing you...

*** Footforward   [...Something that has been bothering me about the IQD exchange particularly in Ontario, Canada... I...have wondered if the fact that many banks in Ontario at least do not even deal in IQD if that could play a role when it revalue's and a Canadian has some to exchange...]  we won't have any issues once it's internationally recognized...No bank deals in dinar right now. That's why we have to buy our dinar from currency dealers right now...Once it goes international, the tune of the banks will change. I can tell you that I know for a fact, one major bank in North America has been preparing for an RV behind the scenes at the highest levels, but won't ever admit that publicly. The banks don't want to deal with tons of people calling and asking about this pre RV... It may only be the bigger banks dealing with this. But even still I don't expect us to have any issues in Canada...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Hey Artitech how’s recovery going ?

Up and moving good out of pain, for the first time in 2 years!!! Feel like a new man! Now I’m ready for a big RV party! Thank you for asking! Main thing is being pain free! I’m on a cane and doing my rehab! Plus I would like to Thank everyone for your prayers! I could actually feel them too! I encourage anyone that is experiencing severe joint pain, to find a good Dr. and get on the road to recovery! I know not everyone surgeries go as planned, but it is a risk you have to take! 🤠

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Up and moving good out of pain, for the first time in 2 years!!! Feel like a new man! Now I’m ready for a big RV party! Thank you for asking! Main thing is being pain free! I’m on a cane and doing my rehab! Plus I would like to Thank everyone for your prayers! I could actually feel them too! I encourage anyone that is experiencing severe joint pain, to find a good Dr. and get on the road to recovery! I know not everyone surgeries go as planned, but it is a risk you have to take! 🤠

Good news! That’s hip! 😁😁

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Artitech said:

That’s great news , I myself am recovering a broken knee ... now cane free and happy .. you’ll be on  your own soon ... meet you on the dance floor after RV 💃🏻

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

That pizza boy, can’t even deliver a pizza to the right address

Luckily For The ‘Float Boy’ Pepperoni And All 5 Of His Ever Dwindling Remaining Site Members ...

The Shark Was Allergic To Italian Food - And Projectile Vomited Them Head First Into A ‘Floating’ Buoy ! :o

51220F74-5A5A-4877-9CC3-5C614D6D649D.gif.5ead4a718adf9b75f81c32242b944eca.gif

Although Apparently Kraperoni Got Spun Around And Landed ‘Impaled’ The Other Way...

:D  :D  :D  

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, GregHi said:

So Thuggie who is the blonde in your clip above. 
she may need a little Clooney comforting..

Unfortunately For Her - She Bet The ‘Over’ On Kraperoni Getting A Prediction Right ! :o 

51220F74-5A5A-4877-9CC3-5C614D6D649D.gif.5ead4a718adf9b75f81c32242b944eca.gif

‘Butt’ U Might Want To Tell Bruce And Weegie That The ‘Impaled’ Kraperoni Could Use A Little Comforting...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1