Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies at 87

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

So Trump, out of umpteen thousand campaign promise that he has filled, hasn't filled the one campaign promise to you. Yeah, Trump doesn't deserve to be re-elected. But wait you didn't vote for him in the first place. Dija vote t'all? Let's just forget the RINO repubes that took up breathing space during the first two years of Trump's Presidency. Hey let's forget that Trump has promised other things and did get those things fulfilling his campaign promises and is working on more.  Let's just forget he has delivered on multiple things he has promised he would deliver on. I have a bucket list too. So you are just going to ignore everything he had promised and delivered on because your little fweelings were hurt because in the four years as President, the two years of friggin RINOs and NeverTrumpers, an attempted coup of a sitting President, an illegal impeachment based on conjecture and lies, two years of a hostile lower house, deregulation to create a better economy and one of the reasons we are in a V shaped recovering economy now that is recovering at a far faster pace than the imposter in charge ever could,  amid all of the things he did accomplish you are butthurt because you didn't get what you wanted; therefore, you are not going to vote. Man I would hate to think if a country had their currency artificially lowered due to some idjit who invaded another country and went to war with the United States then someday promised  to revalue that currency, how butthurt you would be when year-after-year they did not revalue. Want an o-pillow? Talk about dopium in full regalia. All things are bad because OMB! Has 0Bummer ever took credit for his eight years in office? YOu know the period I am talking about. The one where anyone who did not vote for him was reyssit, had the slowest economic recovery ever and said you could keep your plan and doctor, period. Did he ever take credit for at least being President? What ever did 0bummer promise that he deliver on? He delivered money into his own pocket and got fat off the hog. That he delivered on after leaving the WH.  

Sorry, this is a bit hard to read... But I think there are always promises made by politicians that can't be kept.. That's politics. My biggest problem with trump is he just makes stuff up... No truth. No facts. Just made up crap to meet the moment. 

Right, I didn't vote for him and voted third party last time because both candidates were the worst America had to offer. I being a reasonable person don't see a "coup". I see people dedicated to their years of service doing their jobs when they work for a guy who blames everyone for his problems and takes zero responsibility for his actions.  Now he even is dogging his appointee to head the FBI, because his investigations find no truth in Trump's conspiracies. And of course Trump supporters blindly accept yet another fantasy.

The stock market "V" recovery is being called a bit too soon. We are currently seeing part two on the downturn. It is far from recovered. And I know you won't like this, but the markets are not the economy. 2/3rds of the stocks are owned by 10% of the population. So in reality, the economy has a long way to go.

Trump, Obama or any president has nothing to do with the value of currency. That is controlled by a private bank called The Federal Reserve. A private bank that is currently printing trillions, yes trillions of dollars to prop up the markets and will result in a dollar not worth the price of a candy bar.

I personally don't know if Obama put money in his pocket as acting president, but the news out today about Trump's campaign paying rent to a P.O. Box in Hicksville, NY instead of the Trump Towers company where the office is located might prove to be interesting to see who is making that $37,000 a month.  Again, I don't know who is cashing in, but it is obvious the money is raising some eyebrows.

Finally, why are you so angry, we are only discussing an election which will soon be history, and that's when the real fun starts.

JMHO 

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Here, let me help you out with something more on your level :lol:

Sad and I agree... Now how many people have died for corporate wars? For the worst of the 7 deadly sins... Greed.

What controls our society today and has brought us to this breaking point? Greed... As they say, Greed is a terrible thing.

JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Democrats will introduce bill limiting Supreme Court terms to 18 years that gives every president two picks for the high court

• House Democrats will introduce a bill next week to limit the tenure of justices serving on the Supreme Court 
  • The legislation, spearheaded by Rep. Ro Khanna, would limit high court terms to 18 years and give each president two Supreme Court picks 
  • The bill aims to reduce partisan warring over vacancies and preserve the court's legitimacy  

By REUTERS and NIKKI SCHWAB, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:40 EDT, 25 September 2020 | UPDATED: 17:50 EDT, 25 September 2020 

Democrats in of the House of Representatives will introduce a bill next week to limit the tenure of U.S. Supreme Court justices to 18 years.

Currently, Supreme Court members serve lifetime appointments and bitter political battles have followed when justices have died or retired. 

The legislation aims to reduce partisan warring over vacancies and preserve the court's legitimacy.   

Democrats want to put an end to the wild partisan fights when Supreme Court justices, like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, die or retire by capping their term at 18 years and giving each president two high court picks

Democrats want to put an end to the wild partisan fights when Supreme Court justices, like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, die or retire by capping their term at 18 years and giving each president two high court picks 

The effort is being steered by Rep. Ro Khanna, a California Democrat who plans to introduce the legislation on Tuesday, along with Reps. Joe Kennedy III of Massachusetts and Don Beyer of Virginia

The effort is being steered by Rep. Ro Khanna, a California Democrat who plans to introduce the legislation on Tuesday, along with Reps. Joe Kennedy III of Massachusetts and Don Beyer of Virginia

The new bill, seen by Reuters, would allow every president to nominate two justices per four-year term and comes amid heightened political tensions as Republican President Donald Trump prepares to announce his third pick for the Supreme Court after the death on Sept. 18 of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, with just 40 days to go until the Nov. 3 election.

Read the entire article below

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8774047/Democrats-introduce-bill-limiting-Supreme-Court-terms-18-years.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Democrats will introduce bill limiting Supreme Court terms to 18 years that gives every president two picks for the high court

• House Democrats will introduce a bill next week to limit the tenure of justices serving on the Supreme Court 
  • The legislation, spearheaded by Rep. Ro Khanna, would limit high court terms to 18 years and give each president two Supreme Court picks 
  • The bill aims to reduce partisan warring over vacancies and preserve the court's legitimacy  

By REUTERS and NIKKI SCHWAB, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:40 EDT, 25 September 2020 | UPDATED: 17:50 EDT, 25 September 2020 

Democrats in of the House of Representatives will introduce a bill next week to limit the tenure of U.S. Supreme Court justices to 18 years.

Currently, Supreme Court members serve lifetime appointments and bitter political battles have followed when justices have died or retired. 

The legislation aims to reduce partisan warring over vacancies and preserve the court's legitimacy.   

The new bill, seen by Reuters, would allow every president to nominate two justices per four-year term and comes amid heightened political tensions as Republican President Donald Trump prepares to announce his third pick for the Supreme Court after the death on Sept. 18 of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, with just 40 days to go until the Nov. 3 election.

Read the entire article below

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8774047/Democrats-introduce-bill-limiting-Supreme-Court-terms-18-years.html

This is political showmanship. It goes no where and has no bite from the get go. In order to impose term limits on any jurist of the Supreme Court will take a Constitutional Amendment. Not even worth the paper it is written on. In addition, it is sponsored by a an outgoing Kennedy. Tells us one thing about this topic, demoncraps are all show. They would rather stack the courts and add new states to codify their power rather than limit their power by imposing term limits. Since the stacking of the courts does not require two-thirds ratification of all of the states, the demoncraps are more likely to stack the courts than to impose term limits. Don't waste oxygen when it can be used elsewhere. 

• Upvote 4

Good riddance to RBG! This miserable despicable human being, was responsible for The DEATH of millions babies! Unfortunately I had to live under this demonic judge! She was put on the bench by a known rapist wild billy clinton! I can tell you one thing my colors never flew half mast for this old demonic woman! As far as I’m concerned that can’t kick dirty on her quick enough! I’m an eye witness to the rain of terror she presided over! JMHO  🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2