Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies at 87

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Silly question.  White supremacists do indeed support system" rel="">support Trump though, as by not pushing back against them, particularly in Charlottesville, he gave them a voice....and they support system" rel="">support him for it.

GO RV, then BV 

There you go pushing another false narrative. Are you that uninformed or are you pushing that knowing it is false?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You know you're sounding a little racist here.....

And if there is clearly a fair election Trump has stated all will be a smooth transition.....he is alerting the corrupt establishment they better play fair.... 

It's like these corrupt polls.....Biden is by 11 points....WOW....then you see the findings were comprised from a group of 857 prospective voters....what was it in 16.....120 million voted... 

BTW.....playing the race card only causes division...

CL 

Funny CL....you just said playing the race card causes division while telling me I sound racist....Proving, even the best of us should reread our posts before we send them out into the social media world.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Funny CL....you just said playing the race card causes division while telling me I sound racist....Proving, even the best of us should reread our posts before we send them out into the social media world.

GO RV, then BV 

Two old white hillbillies like you and I discussing race with one another shouldn't be looked at as racist.....

"You people.....your people....his people.." might be a more devisive rhetoric.....CL

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You know you're sounding a little racist here.....

And if there is clearly a fair election Trump has stated all will be a smooth transition.....he is alerting the corrupt establishment they better play fair.... 

It's like these corrupt polls.....Biden is by 11 points....WOW....then you see the findings were comprised from a group of 857 prospective voters....what was it in 16.....120 million voted... 

BTW.....playing the race card only causes division...

CL 

And if you care to honestly remember, Trump even put one of his staunchest allies, Kobach from Kansas, I believe it was, to spearhead a voter fraud investgative team to prove fraud existed on a massive scale, because he couldn't stand the thought of losing the popular vote to HRC, even though it meant nothing, unless a person possesses a fragile ego like Trump's....and they found only a handful of voter fraud instances...and the investigation silently wimpered away, with no fanfare, almost as if it never existed.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not a false narrative, truth....he even said they were good people.

GO RV, then BV 

You are definitely misinformed.  I dont have time to lead you by the nose to the truth.  Try googling entire Trump Charlottesville Speech and after you watch it, ask yourself why is the Media promoting this lie?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Two old white hillbillies like you and I discussing race with one another shouldn't be looked at as racist.....

"You people.....your people....his people.." might be a more devisive rhetoric.....CL

Tend to think of myself as more of an old white haystack, as opposed to hillbilly....can dang near see all the way across Indiana from here....which is fine by me, if you've seen one cornfield you've seen a million.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

And if you care to honestly remember, Trump even put one of his staunchest allies, Kobach from Kansas, I believe it was, to spearhead a voter fraud investgative team to prove fraud existed on a massive scale, because he couldn't stand the thought of losing the popular vote to HRC, even though it meant nothing, unless a person possesses a fragile ego like Trump's....and they found only a handful of voter fraud instances...and the investigation silently wimpered away, with no fanfare, almost as if it never existed.

GO RV, then BV 

The Country.....all of us....and of course Trump....should be worried about States mailing out millions of ballots to old lists of supposed residents... 

People who request them, and can prove they are who the claim to be.....no issues......but the random issuance of ballots from lists including dead people.....people no longer residing at that residence.....and even the names of pets.....is what the issue is....    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

The Country.....all of us....and of course Trump....should be worried about States mailing out millions of ballots to old lists of supposed residents... 

People who request them, and can prove they are who the claim to be.....no issues......but the random issuance of ballots from lists including dead people.....people no longer residing at that residence.....and even the names of pets.....is what the issue is....    CL

Dead people vote.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Tend to think of myself as more of an old white haystack, as opposed to hillbilly....can dang near see all the way across Indiana from here....which is fine by me, if you've seen one cornfield you've seen a million.

GO RV, then BV 

Saw that in Kansas once...Interstate 70....top of a mole hill with a flat tire......total 360 panorama.......far as one could see..... Corn!😮

CL

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Because you don't see it (voter fraud) does not mean it does not exist. 

I am old enough to know that people can be dishonest when it comes to personal gain or political. Denying the fact that there is voter fraud just means you are sticking your head in the sand. 

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

All I can really say to you both is the Trump ordered, Kris Kobach headed voter fraud investigation, found barely a blip of fraudulent voter cases, a complete failure....which is good for all of us, really.  

GO RV, then BV 

When will people learn the issues in the United States is not about race but rather a class issue. The elite, both demoncraps and repubes, manipulating the lowest classes to push up from the bottom to cause violence. Top down bottom up to cause Civil War. Race baiters and race pimpers got rich off of this for years. How many times is this going to play out. The United States is the less racist country in the world, by design. Yet if you read the fake stream media these days, the United States is the most racist country this side of the Universe. Critical Race theory? Yeah lets talk about how to use bamboo under fingernails and it would be more honest than this KKKommie crapola. BLM is a KKKommunist organization and anyone who supports that are supporting the KKKommunist and should move to China. They have stated as much by saying they were trained Marxists and that gets a gloss over in favor of race baiters and race pimpers trying to fight the good fight. Yeah, the Jews used to have a name for these type of people in the Ghettos of WW2.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Saw that in Kansas once...Interstate 70....top of a mole hill with a flat tire......total 360 panorama.......far as one could see..... Corn!😮

CL

Kind of creepy isn't it?  Heck, we got so much corn, there's darn near a corn maze or two in every township.  And don't get me started on pumpkins.

GO RV, then BV 

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Silly question.  White supremacists do indeed support system" rel="">support Trump though, as by not pushing back against them, particularly in Charlottesville, he gave them a voice....and they support system" rel="">support him for it.

Wow, that was 4 years ago and he HAS denounced extremists, especially when it comes to violence.

The current problem in America is Hate Groups that are being funded by China and Billionaires who have an Agenda.  Many of those Hare Groups are Dem supporters and being allowed to destroy Dem run cities and States.  I’m not seeing enough coming from the Dems to stop this behavior.  

If you think President Trump will continue to allow non Peaceful burning, looting, and killing of innocent law officers, after he is re-elected, you better think again.  

We shouldn’t even be talking about this.  It just goes to show you how out of control the Hate has gotten in our Country.  All Hate Groups should be shut down and anyone burning or looting needs to be arrested.  Just my opinion which means zip. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Wow, that was 4 years ago and he HAS denounced extremists, especially when it comes to violence.

The current problem in America is Hate Groups that are being funded by China and Billionaires who have an Agenda.  Many of those Hare Groups are Dem supporters and being allowed to destroy Dem run cities and States.  I’m not seeing enough coming from the Dems to stop this behavior.  

If you think President Trump will continue to allow non Peaceful burning, looting, and killing of innocent law officers, after he is re-elected, you better think again.  

We shouldn’t even be talking about this.  It just goes to show you how out of control the Hate has gotten in our Country.  All Hate Groups should be shut down and anyone burning or looting needs to be arrested.  Just my opinion which means zip. 

Here's a good start....

https://gunfreezone.net/desantis-did-not-shoot-across-the-bow-of-antifa-blm-he-dropped-a-tactical-nuke/?fbclid=IwAR3Nc6hrS6fyIoxm8_slafDh-BDN6S3vaIxcgs4ZGFBAfUAe8naMWeSYDvE

DeSantis did not shoot across the bow of Antifa/BLM, he dropped a tactical nuke.

Found his announcement

Just watch and enjoy it.

Violent assembly, 3rd degree felony.  Blocking the road? Felony. Don’t touch monuments (no mention of penalty) Harassment of Citizens in public accommodations also penalized, ,  My most thunderous applause was when he announced that R.I.C.O. will be applied to those organizing or funding riots. If you are arrested in a riot, not Portland’s Catch and Release: you are staying till you see a judge. Touch a cop? Six months mandatory minimum.  And enhanced penalties for other crimes committed during the riots. (ouch).

To municipalities “If you defund the police, then the state is going to defund any grants or aids coming to you.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Theseus said:

When will people learn the issues in the United States is not about race but rather a class issue. The elite, both demoncraps and repubes, manipulating the lowest classes to push up from the bottom to cause violence. Top down bottom up to cause Civil War. Race baiters and race pimpers got rich off of this for years. How many times is this going to play out. The United States is the less racist country in the world, by design. Yet if you read the fake stream media these days, the United States is the most racist country this side of the Universe. Critical Race theory? Yeah lets talk about how to use bamboo under fingernails and it would be more honest than this KKKommie crapola. BLM is a KKKommunist organization and anyone who supports that are supporting the KKKommunist and should move to China. They have stated as much by saying they were trained Marxists and that gets a gloss over in favor of race baiters and race pimpers trying to fight the good fight. Yeah, the Jews used to have a name for these type of people in the Ghettos of WW2.

I agree with a lot of this... But honestly who here chants America first and then drives around in an imported car, or uses their imported cell phone, or is reading this on their imported computer... America first begins at home. Does Trump have his products made in America? Nope. Does his daughter have her patents in America? Nope. Does Biden use imported devices, clothing or whatever? Yup.

I know many of these things are out of our control, but neither party or candidate is empowering "we the people". Are you empowering yourself? I try. I buy American vehicles. I shop at small local stores. I go to local nurseries. I buy local food when I can. I don't buy imported seafood or plants. Americans say they want America first, but they can't imagine going without something they want... Do you know the difference between want and need? Some do, many do not... Jmho

22 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Election Insanity, it’s getting absurd the amount of hate being exhibited by both sides.  Americans have become unhinged.  Thanks Politicians.  

I agree... People are indeed losing it and sadly the politicians are fanning the flames...

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I agree with a lot of this... But honestly who here chants America first and then drives around in an imported car, or uses their imported cell phone, or is reading this on their imported computer... America first begins at home. Does Trump have his products made in America? Nope. Does his daughter have her patents in America? Nope. Does Biden use imported devices, clothing or whatever? Yup.

I know many of these things are out of our control, but neither party or candidate is empowering "we the people". Are you empowering yourself? I try. I buy American vehicles. I shop at small local stores. I go to local nurseries. I buy local food when I can. I don't buy imported seafood or plants. Americans say they want America first, but they can't imagine going without something they want... Do you know the difference between want and need? Some do, many do not... Jmho

Spend a few minutes watching the first.part of the below video and you will see where President Trump stands on Made in America.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Yeah I'm sure he's all about it...

Pin on The Politics of Now

BELIEVERS WANT TO BELIEVE.

I guess that is why all those Manufacturing jobs that we lost and Obama said we weren't getting back, actually are coming back....

Good thing he hasn't cured cancer, who knows what the excuse would be.

Haters are gonna hate...