Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies at 87

22 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Violence and more rioting will not help persuade the Independents to vote ChiDem.  

I feel for the folks that will have to suffer thru the next phase...the ChiDems are in too deep to turn back and at the same time will insure another Trump victory.  The irony of it all....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've been waiting for a moment like this. 

Evil, Deceitful, Lying Liberal Joe Biden just showed the world that all of his fake dementia is solely designed to keep him out of court for his lifetime of sexual abuse and pedophilia. And his treason against the United States. 

In this delivery not even ONE MISSTATEMENT or fumbling for words. 

President Trump should nominate Ted Cruz TODAY and tell Biden

I'll see you in court.

And the rest of the murderous Lunatic leftists to pound sand. 

I agree but we need Cruz in the senate right now,Amy Coney Barrett, would be first pick I believe, Joan Larsen from Indiana I would pick for second choice

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Pitcher said:

That didn’t take long.  ChiDems advocate for Violence.  What did Barry say about the consequences of elections.  The ChiDems riot and call for violence when they don’t get their way.  Violence and more rioting will not help persuade the Independents to vote ChiDem

I tend to agree with them. Burn the entire Democratic Communist party cities to the ground. Like they were worth anything after the Lunatic leftists got control of them to begin with. 

But bring that crap to rural America and you WILL DIE. 

• Like 1

Amy Coney Barrett front-runner on Trump's list of justice nominees: Sources

2 hrs ago

Amy Coney Barrett front-runner on Trump's list of justice nominees: Sources

A conservative female federal judge appears to be the lead contender on President Donald Trump's list of potential nominees to fill the seat of the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, multiple sources familiar with the thinking of the president and his advisers told ABC News.

© University of Notre Dame Law School U.S. Circuit Judge Amy Coney Barrett is a former law professor at the University of Notre Dame.

Trump is expected to put forth a nominee in the coming days, and while it is still early in the process, U.S. Circuit Judge Amy Coney Barrett is seen as a leading contender, several sources told ABC News. Barrett was one of four finalists in Trump's search for Justice Anthony M. Kennedy's replacement in 2018.

© Kevin Lamarque/Reuters President Donald Trump talks to reporters as he departs for campaign travel to Minnesota from the South Lawn at the White House, Sept. 18, 2020.

Trump told reporters Saturday evening he will most likely choose a woman.

"If somebody were to ask me now, I would say that a woman would be in first place, yes," Trump said before traveling to North Carolina for a rally. "The choice of a woman, I would say, would certainly be appropriate."

When asked specifically about Barrett, he said she is "very respected."

Barrett joins three other federal judges on the shortlist of potential picks, according to ABC News' sources. Here's a quick look at the four potential nominees:

MORE: Donald Trump to put forth nominee to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in coming days: Sources

Judge Amy Coney Barrett

Barrett, 48, was confirmed in October 2017 to the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago. She is a former Notre Dame law professor who had clerked for the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

© University of Notre Dame Law School U.S. Circuit Judge Amy Coney Barrett is a former law professor at the University of Notre Dame.

Judge Barbara Lagoa

Lagoa, 52, was appointed to the 11th Circuit in Atlanta last year and previously served on the Florida Supreme Court. She has also served as district judge on the Florida 3rd District Court of Appeal and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida.

On Saturday, when asked about Lagoa, Trump called her an "extraordinary person."

"I’ve heard incredible things about her. I don't know her," he said. "She's Hispanic and highly respected."

© Florida Supreme Court/via Reuters Florida Supreme Court Justice Barbara Lagoa, currently a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, poses in a 2019 photo.

Judge Allison Jones Rushing

Rushing, 38, was appointed to the 4th Circuit in Virginia last year and was previously a partner at Williams & Connolly. She has clerked for Justice Clarence Thomas.

Judge Amul Thapar

Thapar, 51, was a federal judge in Kentucky before Trump nominated him to the 6th Circuit in May 2017. He would be the first Asian American Justice if appointed.

© Ed Reinke/AP, File District Court Judge Amul Thapar for the Eastern District of Kentucky talks with The Associated Press in Lexington, Ky., May 18, 2006.

MORE: Trump calls on Senate Republicans to act 'without delay' on SCOTUS pick

Other potential nominees, based on ABC News reporting, include Judge Joan Larsen, 51, who was confirmed to the 6th Circuit in Cincinnati in October 2017 and previously served on the Michigan Supreme Court, and Judge Thomas Hardiman, 55, of the 3rd Circuit at Philadelphia, who was a top contender for the first two vacancies under President Trump.

Judges Raymond Kethledge, Britt Grant and Neomi Rao are other names in consideration, ABC News has learned.

ABC News' Devin Dwyer, Kate Shaw and Elizabeth Thomas contributed to this report.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/amy-coney-barrett-front-runner-on-trumps-list-of-justice-nominees-sources/ar-BB19djws?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U453DHP

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What part of 27 years ago DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

She wouldn't get more than 47 votes today. 

You're right about that....the fact that you think today's norms of division, rather than bipartisan compromise is good for the country speaks volumes to the eventual collapse of the greatest empire in history.  Sad.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg wanted to destroy constitutional law so badly....that the U.S. Senate saw fit to confirm her with an astounding 96-3 vote.  RBG haters were then, as they are now, clueless.

GO RV, then BV 

I would not look to the U.S. Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in 2012.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Talking out of both sides of her mouth. She should heed her own advice

Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

I can't imagine what this place would be - I can't imagine what the country would be - with Donald Trump as our president.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Trump needs to appoint based on RGB quote

Eight, as you know, is not a good number for a multi-member court.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Anti 2nd Amendment

I thought 'Heller' was a very bad decision.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

She was not the shining light when it came to the Constitution. She still wanted to legislate from the bench. That is not the role of a SCJ. Their is to rule on a subject if it is within the Constitution or outside. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're right about that....the fact that you think today's norms of division, rather than bipartisan compromise is good for the country speaks volumes to the eventual collapse of the greatest empire in history.  Sad.

GO RV, then BV 

And I would agree with you about how sad it is that the media and the Democratic 

Communist Party have created a divide that has sent this nation to hell. 

And for the record, how is it that you claim the divide and destruction of America is at the

hands of conservatives when immediately following the death of RBG it's the lunatic liberals alone that are literally calling for the Burning the whole F-ing thing down? Is this the kind of political behavior that you support? Are you now actually yourself calling for the total destruction of America if a political figure does something that you don't agree with? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

What part of 96-3 don't you understand?....that's 96% positive vote in her favor, you do the math if you're still unsure. 

GO RV, then BV 

You have a short memory.  The Republican side would provide consent of SCJ's based on their "qualifications", not their politics.  Something which we now know has allowed the court decisions to gradually move from center to extreme left.

This entire mess is because in 2012 the Dems, and Senate Chair Harry Reid, decided to change the rules to a majority rules 51-49 where it used to take 60 to gain the majority rule.  The Dems knew what they were doing.  They though 4 more years of Barry and 8 of HRC would give them 4-6 SCOTUS PICKS.  

The only problem was the Reps won the Senate in 12, and 16 and Trump won in 16.  Talk about a short sighted maneuver.  They can blame the Reps all they want but they started all of this with bad Senate rule changes.  They are mad because they screwed up and President Trump if he wins will reshape the Supreme Court for decades to come.  

I will tell you something else and I mean no disrespect to RBG (RIP), but she should have retired so Barry could replace her position.  The Dems were foolish and full of hubris imo.  Now they are reaping the fruits of their shenanigans.  

Impeaching Trump for doing his job, Won’t Happen.  Using the death of a SCOTUS to wip up your base to vote, Shameful.  Stacking the Court to gain Control. Revolution!!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

In case you hadn't notice Shabs, in today's political arena, bipartisan compromise means the Rats get what they want, when they want it, and the Republicans just grab their ankles and go along. Sorry those days are LONG GONE!!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

In case you hadn't notice Shabs, in today's political arena, bipartisan compromise means the Rats get what they want, when they want it, and the Republicans just grab their ankles and go along. Sorry those days are LONG GONE!!

I hope you're wrong, with respect to bipartisan compromise....our Republic won't survive the division. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Markinsa said:

You have a short memory.  The Republican side would provide consent of SCJ's based on their "qualifications", not their politics.  Something which we now know has allowed the court decisions to gradually move from center to extreme left.

Qualifications are the most important part you know.

GO RV, then BV 

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And I would agree with you about how sad it is that the media and the Democratic 

Communist Party have created a divide that has sent this nation to hell. 

And for the record, how is it that you claim the divide and destruction of America is at the

hands of conservatives when immediately following the death of RBG it's the lunatic liberals alone that are literally calling for the Burning the whole F-ing thing down? Is this the kind of political behavior that you support? Are you now actually yourself calling for the total destruction of America if a political figure does something that you don't agree with? 

You should try thinking on a lifesize scale....you tend, more times than not, to lump millions of people together with the words and actions of a few.  For example, just because you support Trump against the Democrats doesn't mean I think you approve of his debauchery and adultery.

GO RV, then BV 

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yet McConnell blocked President Obama's  constitutional duty.  Rubbish from the right, rubbish from the left.  It touches us all.

GO RV, then BV 

He did not block his duty. He blocked his nominee. Big difference. He and the Senate did their duty. 

• Like 1