Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIDEN'S OWN WORDS AND DEEDS

With everyone's emotions running so high about the elections, I think it's a good time for the candidates to speak for themselves.  Second and third hand information and confidential sources who may have ulterior motives, are not very credible.  Fortunately, both Biden and Trump have hours and hours of audio and video that speak for themselves.  They also both have a record of what they've done - Biden has over 40 years in office and Trump has almost four.  In this thread, I'm asking people to post audio or video from Biden's own mouth and/or documentation on what Biden has accomplished - both good and badThere is another thread for Trump:  link  

People are also welcome to post audio, video and documented accomplishments from Kamala Harris here, as well.

This thread is only to document what the candidates themselves have said or done.  Please respect that other members here are capable of forming their own conclusions about what the candidates said or did, and that they don't need your help.  Please don't hijack this thread by turning it into an argument - there are plenty of other threads where you can do that.  I'm starting this thread to try and limit the escalating divisiveness here, but still have a place where we can post factual information to support our points of view, whether it's positive or negative, about a candidate.  Our country is being torn apart.  People are so angry and full of rage they've lost respect for civility and are even celebrating murder - as if unilaterally declaring someone is a fascist with no evidence other than that they like Trump, makes it okay to kill them.  Please, help me try and rein that craziness in here at DV.  Please just let the facts speak for themselves.  If you don't want to do that, that's fine.  But please don't post here, and instead go post in one of the many, argumentative threads that already exist. 

However, I do realize people feel very strongly about all this, so I propose that you can express your opinon on whether you think the comment or action is a good thing, by giving it an "upvote".  And since the snowflakes here prevailed and took away our ability to downvote a post, how about we use a "confused face" to mean that you, as the reader, think the comment or action is a bad thing.  That way, you are allowed to civilly and respectfully express your opinon on what was posted, but not start an argument. 

Again, only post actual videos, audios and documented proof of actions that were taken by Biden or Harris, themselves - with only a BRIEF introduction if you want.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The Senate is expected to release its report on its investigation into Biden-Ukraine, where Biden withheld $1 Billion in aid to Urkraine until Ukraine's President fired the Prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company Burisma, which was paying millions to Joe Biden's son, Hunter.  

• Thanks 1

I’m not trying to be ugly or smart KristiD. Where were you from 2008 through 2016? Those were lost years for everyone in the United States Of America! As a businessman if your business survived those obama Biden years, you deserve a medal! Biden was Obama’s stooge! These two subversives sold out the people of the United States. We all know the salary of a Senator and VP! Biden is a third rate lawyer at best. Obama never has invented, produced or had a business that produced this kind of revenue. Obama, was a third rate con man at best before he became president!! He was smart enough to see, how sleepy pervert joe was making money selling his office! He chose Biden for those reasons. We have all seen the property and wealth these two criminals stole, in 8 miserable years! I don’t know how many people understand the kind of money it takes to buy and up keep of these multi million dollar properties these two own and live in! Obama was on a mission to cause racial strife on the likes never seen in country for at least a 100 years! He and his subversives were very successful in my opinion! While obama was busy raising taxes and destroying health care for every American, sleepy pervert Joe was busy stealing money for himself and obama! I was an eye witness to this criminal enterprise! It is my belief that sleepy pervert joe will never be president for more 45 to 100 days before he will be thrown out of office with the 25A! Harris was hand picked for the VP position by obama! Obama has been running an illegal shadow government, out of his Washington DC compound. Sleepy joe has a multi million dollar compound in Delaware. Sleepy joe is just a stooge for Obama! That was the reason sleepy joe was chosen by obama. Biden is a very sick little man, he has stage 4 dementia! I’m praying that the DemoRats will not be able to steal this election with voter fraud, I’m expecting major violence starting November 4 2020! Biden has already said that he’s going to raise everybody’s taxes and destroy our he healthcare! I really don’t expect to see Sleepy joe debate President Trump! I’m praying that we don’t have to live in a Harris, obama America! Biden is un convicted felon! These are facts as I’m an eye witness to Biden’s total sorriness! JMHO Trump 2020! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2