Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BEWARE! Bad advice from YouTubers

Floridian

Brad Kimes

Brad Kimes and Digital Asset Investor are undoubtedly being paid by Unstoppable Domains for pushing their audiences to buy .crypto domain names.  Kimes has announced, many times, some of the .crypto domain names he’s bought.  Most, if not all, of them are trademarked names.  His audience has responded by posting all the trademarked .crypto domain names they’ve bought also.

On September 16th he advised his audience to BUY - 
“ANY KIND OF BRAND NAME, COMPANY NAMES, that you’re able to attain in a dot crypto”.

Listen from 1:15 minutes to 2:34

After that video, he was advised of this:   "Trademark holders with proof of ownership can apply to claim ownership of any trademarked names.” (In other words, they can take the trademarked domain name from you.)

He said this on his video the following day "I wanted to let people know that I try to stay away from what I feel might be trademark infringement, like if somebody owns the trademark, and I try to think a little more outside the box…..”

This announcement was AFTER he and his listeners spent a fortune buying trademarked names, due to his lack of knowledge.

Listen from 0.30 minutes to 1:25

Brad Kimes is not too bright!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dr. Adam J. Story, Chiropractor

Gave deficient medical advice in one of his videos.

When called out on it, he posted this:

" It's not medical information. It's YouTube...it's entertainment and it's not to be confused with a textbook." 

He then promptly took down the video.

-----------------------------------------

I know that on crypto videos they say  -  I am not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice, etc. 
But seriously, medical information coming from a doctor is entertainment and not medical information??????
Why take down the video if it’s only entertainment?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1