Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Sadr comments on the Israeli prime minister's "visit" to Baghdad

yota691

•  
 2020-09-18 06:21

Shafaq News / Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, announced, on Friday, a strong rejection of peace agreements - normalization - between Israel and Arab countries, warning at the same time against taking a similar step in Iraq.

Al-Sadr said in a written text of the central Friday sermon, "From Abdullah Muqtada Al-Sadr to the enemy of God Binyamin" stinky Yahoo ", I warn you not to come to the country of the infallible, Iraq, and beware of opening an embassy, or forbidding it in Iraq, for according to the Quranic verses, your end will be.

He added, "Then I address the oppressed in the east and west of the earth, and I say normalization is a humiliation and humiliation, and this is a humiliation from us, God forbids us that, and let you know that we will not forget the martyrs of the Stone Revolution, Palestine is alive in our consciences."

Previously, social media circulated an unofficial website, called "The Virtual Iraqi Embassy in Israel."

The website uploaded a sentence in both Arabic and English that read: "The Virtual Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in the State of Israel."

Earlier, a page appeared on the "Facebook" site titled: "The Israeli Embassy in Baghdad," and it is likely that the two sites belong to the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Mr. Sadr threatens Netanyahu and warns him not to come to Iraq and open an Israeli embassy

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The leader of the Sadrist movement, Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr, threatened the Prime Minister of the Israeli entity, Benjamin Netanyahu, to come to Iraq and normalize relations in the manner of Gulf states.

Al-Sadr said in his central Friday sermon, "From Abdullah Muqtada al-Sadr to the enemy of God, Binyamin Netanyahu, I warn you not to come to the country of the infallible, Iraq, and beware of opening an embassy, or forbid that in Iraq, for according to the Qur’anic verses, your end will be."
He added , "God Almighty said: {And we spent to the children of Israel in the book Tvsdn in the earth twice and declares far above} If that it is the Almighty says: {If you came a promise . First we sent you devotees us an initial quite severe Vjaswa during the home and was promised effect}."
Mr. Netanyahu , Sadr warned again by saying "Beware of doing so , and I say as Ezz of the man who said: {say Aww Well done for yourselves and that Osotm it may , if the promise of the Hereafter Isuua your faces and to enter the mosque and entered it the first time and Atbrooa what Exalt Tetbira}."
He directed his words to the oppressed in the east and west of the earth, and I say normalization is a humiliation and humiliation, and the humiliation of us, God refuses to do so, and let you know that we will not forget the martyrs of the Stone Revolution, Palestine is alive in our consciences, and I conclude by saying God Almighty: Mats} ".
Ammar Al-Masoudi

99b824ede6546f5b83b7d2b66e4d8042.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Sadr needs to go back to Iran where he belongs.  

That is a fact. They keep trying spread their poison. What they do is try to exist just as they did when the Quran was written. That would be the same as the whole world still trying to dress as they did over 2000 years ago and follow the rules of the Old Testament. My God doesn’t tell me how to think. My God knows I have a brain and will know enough to get off the train track if I see a train coming. Changing times and an opportunity for us to be forgiven our sins, most likely would have been the reason behind a second book coming out later to change up the rules a bit. 

• Upvote 3

It appears the time has come for Iraq an several other Muslim countries to evolve into the 21st century. I also believe that Trump an this new PM will help them do it. The protesters in Iraq are young people who welcome change an would probably have enough support to rid the country of al-Sadr. In time I think Iran will also move into this new amazing world of the 21st century....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4