Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMERICA TO BOYCOTT NFL: A Letter from an Old Soldier

AMERICA TO BOYCOTT NFL: A Letter from an Old Soldier
1,078,021 views•Sep 3, 2020

TheRemnantVideo
183K subscribers
As the 2020 NFL season gets underway, Michael J. Matt reads an open letter written in 2016 by retired Marine Col. Jeffery Powers to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, which has recently reappeared on social media. 

Powers is a decorated veteran of the Gulf War. He retired from the U.S. Marine Corps achieving the rank of Colonel, and his letter resurfaced after the NFL announced plans to sanction kneeling for the anthem during the 2020 season. 

Over the past twenty years, many patriotic Americans, including our team here at Remnant TV, have expressed concern and even opposition to the Neo-con foreign policy agenda of previous administrations. We support President Donald's Trump efforts to bring our troops home from conflicts that do not serve our nation's interests. 

Nevertheless, the memory of the men who gave their lives in service to our country cannot and must not be dishonored by a privileged few who are paid millions of dollars to play a game here at home, and who now lead a national campaign of protest by refusing to stand for the National Anthem.   

America is not perfect and, like all countries, she has made many mistakes in the past. But immigrants from all over the world flock to this country, knowing that America has led the charge for civil rights and is the least racist nation in the world. We believe it is essential to work to make America  better, and not destroy her by handing her over to those who would see her fall.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Yep, the NBA, NFL, and MLB are dead to me.

My brother, who was a diehard Lakers fan hasn't watched an NBA game this year. In fact he canceled the DirectTV NBA Pass subscription he had as well. When he called DirectTV Customer support to cancel, the Rep asked him why he was canceling. My brother said, "The NBA doesn't care about him anymore, and that he would not support a bunch of spoiled millionaires who were avowed 'Racists'." The Rep asked why he thought they were racists. My brother said, that "They are writing 'Black Lives Matter' all over their jerseys and on the floor. Doesn't my life matter?" The Rep laughed and said that my brother was not the only one who had said that and that a lot of people were calling in and canceling their subscriptions as well...LOL

Indy

• Upvote 1

TITLE: BLM support Cut In Half

SOURCE: TimCast

BLM Social Justice Nonsense in professional sports has turned the average American off to the 'cause'. Now people are pissed at other people other than BLM and AntiFa. Well the LEFT believes in spreading the misery around. Anything they touch turns into Cr@p.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1