Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

September-2020-new-look-and-a-whole-lot-more

Adam Montana

On 9/15/2020 at 9:21 AM, DinarThug said:

The Site Is Currently Not Responding To Changing The Font Size Cues, Bolding The Font, Etc... ;) 

The Toolbar Works Great For Bolding, Changing The Font Size, Etc. - When Typing In A New Response ! ;) 

However, When Posting Articles - The Site Used To Respond To ‘BBCode’ To Change The Font ! B) 

Is There A Way In The Present Format To Make Those Changes ? :blink: 

It Would Be Way Too Tedious To Type In An Entire Article As ‘New Text’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paperboy said:

@Adam Montana   there also used to be an "Edit" button at the bottom of each post, but now that is gone.  Or at least I'm not seeing it.     

Yo PB - Just Click On The 3 Dots In The Upper Right Corner Like Markinsa Said ! ;) 

However, Like Before - It Still Will Only Give U About 7 Minutes After Ur Post To Make Any Changes ! :o 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, paperboy said:

thanks to you both!    I'm a little slow these days & techy challenged.   LOL      (now I'll go crawl back under my rock).  

P.S.  If the name is not highlighted, it won't work as a notice. @paperboy <==Works @Adam Montana <= doesn't work.  As you start typing it out and the correct name shows, click on it. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Toolbar Works Great For Bolding, Changing The Font Size, Etc. - When Typing In A New Response ! ;) 

However, When Posting Articles - The Site Used To Respond To ‘BBCode’ To Change The Font ! B) 

Is There A Way In The Present Format To Make Those Changes ? :blink: 

It Would Be Way Too Tedious To Type In An Entire Article As ‘New Text’ ! :o 

BB code has gone the way of the dinosaur unfortunately... the current WYSIWYG editor should do the same thing - if there are any specific font/functions you want added, I can probably do it. Let me know :twothumbs:

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 7.58.09 AM.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...