Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 9:50 PM CDT - 9/16/2020

ronscarpa

*** Mnt Goat ***  Article:  "THE INDEPENDENT: IRAQ HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE AUSTERITY MEASURES OR FLOAT THE CURRENCY The...article is telling us they really have no choice but to now FLOAT their currency and end these currency auctions. Will they?  ...we wait to see just what they decide to do. If they decide to FLOAT they will have to RV to at least around a 1.00 then do the project to delete the zeros. Then soon move to FOREX on the planned float. This is when we go to the bank….:twothumbs:

*** Adam Montana *** ...some articles...that focus on HCL (article 140/HCL/etc)...   Quotes:  "there is an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve all pending issues, and for the constitution to be the rule, and a phased agreement was obtained from 3 months until the end of 2020, and we intend to conclude a new agreement to be implemented under the 2021 budget."; "...it is possible to reach consensus formulas regarding the federal government's authority over border crossings and disputed areas, and the oil and gas law, this is undeniably exciting!  The Budget, Article 140, HCL - those are all tied together, and it's basically ALL we need for Iraq to increase their value...Seriously! IT DOES NOT GET MUCH BETTER..!!! :twothumbs:

*** Mnt Goat ***  "AFTER THE APPOINTMENT OF A NEW GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK … THE VICE-RELATIONSHIP REQUESTS RETIREMENT, AND THE GENERAL MANAGER APPLIES FOR A ONE-YEAR LEAVE"   so what does this mean for us and our investment in the dinar? It means we are one step closer. We have been looking for this move all along...Will the new governor Al-Kitab support doing the project to delete the zeros? Will he support moving to a float on FOREX? We wait and see. I think this move is indicative of what must happen and the answer is YES,YES and YES! It is just a matter of time now:twothumbs:

*** Pimpy *** ...I absolutely believe soon or later the Iraqi dinar will experience a rate change.  For me it's not a matter of if it's just a matter of when.  But that's just my opinion.  There's many reasons for me to believe that and I share them with you...now I get it.  You guys are going, 'wait a minute we were told something's going to happen on the 15th.'  Yeah here's the funny thing.  I was told that too by so-called insiders...don't listen to people like that.  When they say they go insider information don't automatically assume that they got legitimate insider information...the best that we could do is make an intelligent decision based on the information that we see...no body knows when these things are gonna happen but they're gonna happen. Hang tight.  Think positive.

*** Mnt Goat *** ...We know that Iraq under Trump now has the full backing of the US and this is what we have waiting so long to hear... Trump surely sees the great economic potential for US companies and is trying to honestly address the issues that hurt and prevent them from investing in Iraq, then harvest the benefits...we hear news of Trump visiting Iraq later this week...

*** Jeff ***...this is just amazing Article: "Al-Abadi's coalition express its support for Al-Kazemi's changes in administrative positions".  This is a really good article.  Let's look down to the highlights. Quote:  "The changes made by Prime Minister Kazemi yesterday on Monday were necessary in order to complete the reform process." This one is awesome Quote: "In the coming days may witness new changes according to the government's policy of conducting comprehensive political and economic reform..." Lots of amazing news...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5