Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 16 September 2020

Adam Montana

6 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Besides all the above good news, there have been several articles regarding the cleanup on corruption being conducted by Kazemi. Add to that the sudden departure of Maliki to Iran ...

So much good news this week!!
Thanks everyone!! 

Kazzammie is on a tear for sure! He just continues to impress :twothumbs:

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

K

Thank you Adam, great post.  Thanks goes out to Thugs and Yota and all the newshounds.  We all appreciate their work.  

Lot of hiding and extra security in that post.  We must be hunting wabbits or looking for an HCL.  

5778B46E-104E-4204-8D3A-A40EAA9E3A80.gif.5b27043ed93f1bb258bc350fad766819.gif

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

my cat was really having problems until I got her some shades.  

Of course we had to go through 4 pairs to get the right one.  😂 😆 

E42C05CD-E2C8-41ED-AC3C-D4B5E98C6D61.gif.e5130be21a349d17a6c5dcf8cb3761ec.gif

Did U Know That 80 Percent Of The Doctors In China Have Cataracts ? :o

And The Other 20 Percent Drive Rincolns ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 17

Hi Adam .  I Love The NEW  LOOK. !  !    And  BLUE ..🦋..Just Happens  To Be My Very Favorite COLOR. ! ! !   🦋       :twothumbs:

I have just one Question, if I May. I used to be able to click on a little box in the upper right hand corner......an Create Beautiful Colored lettering.  It’s not there now.   Wondering If will be back ?

I  am ,However, Very Appreciative for all the hard work You and your Staff do, for All of us ‘ Dinarians ‘ ! !  :tiphat:

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Hate the site changes. Not that there is anything wrong with it. I just hate change. 😎

thanks Daddio. 

Will you feel the same when the Dinar changes value!? Cuz if not I’ll take your Dinar off you.... to save you the emotional toll this change will have on you 😜 

My guess, immediately upon the official announcement, you will become one of the largest proponents of change your friends and family have ever met 😉  

Cheers to that moment🍻 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

On 9/14/2020 at 10:07 AM, DinarThug said:

On Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made a series of major changes 

Al-Kazemi appointed Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif al-Kitab as governor of the Central Bank,
Suha Dawood Elias al-Najjar as head of the National Investment Commission, Manhal Aziz Raouf al-Haboubi as Secretary of Baghdad, Salem Jawad Abdul-Hadi al-Chalabi as Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI, and Khaled al-Ubaidi as Deputy Operations Affairs of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.

Al-Kazemi also appointed Faleh Yunus Hassan as an agent for the National Security Agency, Hassan Halbous Hamza as head of the Securities Commission, Sheikh Sami Al-Masoudi as head of the Hajj and Umrah Authority, and Alaa Jawad Hamid as head of the Integrity Commission.

#################

LINK

Al-Kazemi is making changes in 8 deputy ministries

Al-Kazemi is making changes in 8 deputy ministries

09/14/2020 12:00:17

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made new changes in high positions.

The new change affected 8 agents of ministries.

Today, Al-Kazemi issued orders to change 9 important positions, namely:

1 - Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif Al-Kitab, governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, instead of Ali Ismail Al-Alaq, who ran the position as an agency.
2- Salem Jawad Abd al-Hadi al-Chalabi, Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI
3- Suha Dawood Elias al-Najjar, Chairman of the National Investment Commission.
4- Hassan Halbous Hamza, Chairman of the Securities Commission.
5- Representative Khaled Al-Obaidi, Deputy for Operations Affairs of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.
6- Faleh Younis Hassan, an agent of the National Security Agency.
7- Alaa Jawad Hamid, Chairman of the Integrity Commission.
8- Sami Al-Masoudi, head of the Hajj and Umrah Commission.
9- Manhal Aziz Raouf Al-Haboubi, Secretary of Baghdad.

16 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Kazzammie is on a tear for sure! He just continues to impress :twothumbs:

And It Looks Like His New CBI Governor Has Got His Marching Orders ...

And Has Hit The Streets Running To STRENGTHEN THE DINAR ! :o 

LINK

The New Central Bank Governor: We Set A Plan To Develop The Bank’s Work And Strengthen The Dinar

23112.jpg

17th September, 2020

The new Central Bank Governor, Mustafa Mukhaif Al-Kitab, affirmed that he had put in place a "deliberate banking plan" to develop the bank's work, strengthen the national currency and address negatives, while the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faik Zaidan, stressed the need to adhere to banking laws and the anti-money laundering and terrorist financing law.

The media office of the Central Bank said in a statement received by Al-Mustaqilla today, Thursday, that “The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Al-Kitab, met with the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faik Zaidan.”

The statement quoted the book as saying that "a deliberate banking plan has been developed that will develop the work of the central bank, strengthen the national currency and deal with negatives in cooperation with the courts specialized in joint work with the central bank."

For his part, Zidan said, "The selection of independent personalities from among the affiliates of state institutions to manage these institutions gives an indication of the government's seriousness in pursuing the professional institutional approach in building the state as well as emphasizing the importance of preserving the independence of the Central Bank in accordance with the constitution and the Central Bank of Iraq law."

Zidan stressed, "The need to adhere to banking laws, the law against money laundering and terrorist financing, and the instructions issued pursuant to them, to build a solid banking sector capable of facing financial and economic challenges and providing real opportunities for development." 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Adam for everything you do and for the update, one question, on my way here tonight, I came across a warning not to cross the red line, but since I have been here thousands of times before, I trudged on past the microsoft warning red stop sign....what is going on with that, anyway...Goooooooo RV

image.png.3cdb16e0adc22730c27de852760bb996.png 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NevadaSam said:

I came across a Microsoft warning sign....what is going on with that

I Probably Wouldn’t Worry About It ...

Although Bruce And Weegie Aren’t Taking Any Chances By Wearing Both Condoms And Nike Corona ‘Air’ Masks ! :o 

r/CoronavirusRecession - 30 Funny and Creative Coronavirus Mask / What a Corona virus mask :)

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I Probably Wouldn’t Worry About It ...

Although Bruce And Weegie Aren’t Taking Any Chances By Wearing Both Condoms And Nike Corona ‘Air’ Masks ! :o 

r/CoronavirusRecession - 30 Funny and Creative Coronavirus Mask / What a Corona virus mask :)

The sad thing is, it's obviously NOT straight out of the box! :huh::wacko::blink:

• Haha 4