Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lt. Col. Vindman Continues Spreading Debunked Russia Hysteria

by Jeremy FrankelPosted: September 15, 2020

Fight tech tyranny. Join Dan on Parler @dbongino.

This week, Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel and Trump impeachment witness Alexander Vindman spoke to Jeffrey Goldberg of the Atlantic and called President Trump a “useful idiot” of Russia’s Vladimir Putin.

Vindman, in his first interview since leaving the military, said that “President Trump should be considered to be a useful idiot and a fellow traveler, which makes him an unwitting agent of Putin,” according to American Military News.

AMN continues:

Asked by The Atlantic if Russia has compromising information against Trump, Vindman said “They may or may not have dirt on him, but they don’t have to use it.”

“They have more effective and less risky ways to employ him,” Vindman said. “He has aspirations to be the kind of leader that Putin is, and so he admires him. He likes authoritarian strongmen who act with impunity, without checks and balances. So he’ll try to please Putin.”

Vindman continued, saying, “In the Army we call this ‘free chicken,’ something you don’t have to work for—it just comes to you. This is what the Russians have in Trump: free chicken.”

Asked why he wanted to speak out against Trump, Vindman said, “I was drawn into this by the president, who politicized me. I think it’s important for the American people to know that this could happen to any honorable service member, any government official. I think it’s important for me to tell people that I think the president has made this country weaker. We’re mocked by our adversaries and by our allies, and we’re heading for more disaster.”

Vindman said, “Truth is a victim in this administration, I think it’s Orwellian—the ultimate goal of this president is to get you to disbelieve what you’ve seen and what you’ve heard. My goal now is to remind people of this.”

We can see from this that Vindman was a bad actor in the administration, and obviously deserved to be fired from the National Security Council. Now, deservedly so, he’s reduced to parroting MSNBC talking points.

• Upvote 2

Same old story......DNC annointed the next loser...Biden.....

And they just can't get away from the Russia, Russia. Russia thing.......

Hey and what about that failed waste of time and money Mueller report.....and now 30 of those involved somehow wiped their phones clean......even better.....at one time or another they had worked with HRC........guess they learned from the best!

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I'm not sure the Russia thing has been fully debunked... It seems ol' Giuliani has some Russian buddies still out there playing their little game of destroy America... It is really a shame that some Americans now trust the Russians... Unbelievable. 

As bad as the russians are and everyone knows they really are, I'll take the russians over the democrats any day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I'm not sure the Russia thing has been fully debunked... It seems ol' Giuliani has some Russian buddies still out there playing their little game of destroy America... It is really a shame that some Americans now trust the Russians... Unbelievable. 

Have you ever though that the Russian's aren't involved to the extent you think they are, and this is the Narrative the Democrats want you to follow, to take you off the trail of the Ukrainian involvement in the Russian Hoax?  Hey look squirrel!!!  Their base is so easily fooled.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Have you ever though that the Russian's aren't involved to the extent you think they are, and this is the Narrative the Democrats want you to follow, to take you off the trail of the Ukrainian involvement in the Russian Hoax?  Hey look squirrel!!!  Their base is so easily fooled.

Have you ever thought why Ronald Reagan called them the Evil Empire and now our president says Putin is a nice guy and he trusts him? The fact you take sides against our government makes you sound like you've joined ANTIFA... You are protesting against our law enforcement and national security not by marching but by posting this anti-American propaganda. JMHO

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, stt said:

The Democrats have done considerable more damage to this country than any country or organization could ever do 

You can't be serious.... Anything either party does in America can be undone... Try that in China or Russia, Putin just poisoned his opponent. Is that the kind of government we want? China and Russia has presidents for life... Do we want that type of world... People need to start using their brains and stop listening to all in party politicians.... JMHO

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

You can't be serious.... Anything either party does in America can be undone... Try that in China or Russia, Putin just poisoned his opponent. Is that the kind of government we want? China and Russia has presidents for life... Do we want that type of world... People need to start using their brains and stop listening to all in party politicians.... JMHO

Wonder how many Trump supporters on this site and around the country would take Trump's side over the U.S. Constitution if he advocated for lifetime presidency for himself.  I'm betting the support would be immense, that's how much the Trump "patriots" have bought into his BS.  The first argument would be that his first term was somehow stolen, even though he and them claim he's accomplished so much.  It's become like the twilight zone....with Hannity as the narrator.   As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

Both sides are claiming 'Moral Superiority' grounds for why their party is the best path forward for America...let's compare these main points:

1) Trump - America First

Democrats - America Last

2) Trump - Americans First

Democrats - Illegals First

3) Trump - Working man first

Democrats - Global Corps and GLOBALISM first

4) Trump - Educational Choice (children focused)

Democrats - Government bureaucracy and Teachers Unions first

5) Trump - "ALL Lives Matter" (including the unborn)

Democrats - Kill babies until they are born, and even after...

Pretty clear choice for me!

"The Democrat Clown Car Is Broken And Only Steers, NO Veers LEFT!"

Indy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Both sides are claiming 'Moral Superiority' grounds for why their party is the best path forward for America...let's compare these main points:

1) Trump - America First

Democrats - America Last

Indy

Opinions vary....which is nice.  :cool:

GO RV, then BV 

I wonder when the people who so blindly follow the Dems will realize the Obama Administration broke numerous laws during the Spygate Scandal.

i wonder when Dem voters who are burning and looting their own neiborhoods will realize they are breaking the Law

I wonder when the Democrats will denounce Antifa. 

i wonder when Lt Col. Vindman, will implicate the real Quid Pro Quo violators.  

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Indraman said:

1) Trump - America First

Democrats - America Last

Great post nstoolman.  It’s so correct you wonder why the Dems cannot see it.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Have you ever thought why Ronald Reagan called them the Evil Empire and now our president says Putin is a nice guy and he trusts him?

Trump knew about the Russian Hoax, because he was the accused and knew he didn't do anything wrong. Thus the reason for him believing and trusting Putin on "That Question". This is the problem with the left, they never learned critical listening or reading and this is why you flounder so miserably against President Trump.

If you look at what President Trump has actually done against Russian interests you would see a different side. Two examples:

Arming Ukraine with lethal weapons, insrltead of blankets.

Going after Germany in regards to their agreement with Russia for natural gas.

What did Hillarious and Obama do? They gave Putin a reset button and when Russia invaded Crimea, they did nothing.

They sold our Uranium resources to Russia giving them control over our Nuclear resources.

Now who is the REAL threat?

2 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

The fact you take sides against our government makes you sound like you've joined ANTIFA... You are protesting against our law enforcement and national security not by marching but by posting this anti-American propaganda. JMHO

There the left goes again, you do know ANTIFA doesn't like President Trump or any government for that matter, yet the Democrats support them? Smh

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1