Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The other side

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

So Trump doesn't remember things......lackeys like Rob Porter would steal things off Trumps desk to prevent Trump from signing them......(sound realistically possible to anyone?)

The Generals Trump has had differences with....Mattis as an example, never had a plan to win.....how can the greatest military in the history of the world be stuck in Afganistan for 20 years???......

I'll stop.....Woodward isn't worth the O2 used to discuss him......just a guy selling books.....and timing is everything.....JMO.      CL 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

So Trump doesn't remember things......lackeys like Rob Porter would steal things off Trumps desk to prevent Trump from signing them......(sound realistically possible to anyone?)

The Generals Trump has had differences with....Mattis as an example, never had a plan to win.....how can the greatest military in the history of the world be stuck in Afganistan for 20 years???......

I'll stop.....Woodward isn't worth the O2 used to discuss him......just a guy selling books.....and timing is everything.....JMO.      CL 

I will say this about Trump. He was 100% right on one thing. And I will quote “I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters”

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

How about this caddieman, 235 senior retired officers endorse DJT. Most Generals and Admirals. Versus a handful of flag officers in the swamp many who brown nosed their way to the top.

How about this md11fr8dawg, Half of his old cabinet members have come out and said what a danger he is to the American people.🤔

13 hours ago, caddieman said:

I will say this about Trump. He was 100% right on one thing. And I will quote “I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters”

Great.....other than belly aching on this site about orange man bad.....what are you constructively involved in to see that he isn't re-elected......what makes Biden a better choice.....?

If you're not working towards a goal, you're just blowing hot air...     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

how can the greatest military in the history of the world be stuck in Afganistan for 20 years???......

Why did we go there in the first place? Being there 20 years almost destroyed the USSR because you can't win a police action... All we've done is waste untold billions that could have been put to better use... Like paying down the debt... I can't think of one politician who wants to pay down the debt. Not the liberals and not the conservatives.... 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Why did we go there in the first place? Being there 20 years almost destroyed the USSR because you can't win a police action... All we've done is waste untold billions that could have been put to better use... Like paying down the debt... I can't think of one politician who wants to pay down the debt. Not the liberals and not the conservatives.... 

I will agree 100% with your entire statement Johnny. Well done.

• Thanks 1