Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Charlie Ward video and the words he used.

Longtimelurker

Our best days are ahead of us...

We are transitioning to a new financial system & are leaving the old one. We are weening ourselves away from the Cabal controlled Central Banks that have enslaved the world since the 1700s by the Rothchild & Bilderberg mafia. The new QFS will give us more freedom & control over our financials. The digital currency is the first step which begins at the beginning of 2021. Our currency & it's value will be asset backing that'll includes some gold, other precious metals, oil, gas, other assets based on national worth. Even international banking is transitioning. The old SWIF banking system is going to the new CIPS. The US will continue to be the innovative & economic power of the world.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Our best days are ahead of us...

We are transitioning to a new financial system & are leaving the old one. We are weening ourselves away from the Cabal controlled Central Banks that have enslaved the world since the 1700s by the Rothchild & Bilderberg mafia. The new QFS will give us more freedom & control over our financials. The digital currency is the first step which begins at the beginning of 2021. Our currency & it's value will be asset backing that'll includes some gold, other precious metals, oil, gas, other assets based on national worth. Even international banking is transitioning. The old SWIF banking system is going to the new CIPS. The US will continue to be the innovative & economic power of the world.

Nesara kicking in?

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, new york kevin said:

A collapsed economy will not place them in a  position to improve their oil and other sectors. Particularly if we (US) and the world are moving away from a Central Bank based debt system, to a gold based non-petrodollar system. JMHO. 

Thank you NYK.

I was thinking along the lines of a quick collapse. Markets collapse for a few days or weeks, people panic and then boom.. implement the new value and off to a new brilliant economy.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Thank you NYK.

I was thinking along the lines of a quick collapse. Markets collapse for a few days or weeks, people panic and then boom.. implement the new value and off to a new brilliant economy.

I think that it is highly probable for a scenario along those lines to occur . Jmho. Time will tell. Have a great rest of the week Longtimelurker. When the IQD does RV, over dinner on me, I gotta ask how you came up with your name .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This will answer all of your questions regarding Charlie Ward. This lady drills him every which way.

Watch "Kerry Cassidy Live on YouTube with Charlie Ward Talking QFS and All that's Current" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/_sZAo25Ilzw

This woman questions to ward excellent. Puts him on spot about qfs.  Great interview. Start 52:30 

• Thanks 3

"Once that first domino starts, there will be a collapse of dominoes."

When I was a kid we used to stand dominoes up in a line, touch the first one and watch the whole line ,one at a time, collapse.  If you use collapse in that context it could mean other things will follow (i.e bringing the bad guys to justice, implementing the HCL, etc) Hopefully he meant one good thing follows another.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, mickey0829 said:

"Once that first domino starts, there will be a collapse of dominoes."

When I was a kid we used to stand dominoes up in a line, touch the first one and watch the whole line ,one at a time, collapse.  If you use collapse in that context it could mean other things will follow (i.e bringing the bad guys to justice, implementing the HCL, etc) Hopefully he meant one good thing follows another.

Makes perfect sense. Thank you!