Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Trump Must Push The RV Before The Election.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests....

This is why the RV must occur under Trump's watch.

If it don't get done & the Dems take control, we are screwed, blued & tattooed.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Guru Ninja Iraq Dinar News:    Fleming Report:

The DoD had to get this release in the midst of a current war with the Deep State still raging in DC and our cities, the DoD security teams had been understandably cautious to make sure the Deep State Cabal was as disempowered as possible from being able to interfere with the release and our exchanges/redemption. Trump wanted the RV funds out in the economy well before the Nov. 3 election so he could say that the economy was accelerating in a V-shaped recovery. He does not want it to look like Biden and the Democrats had an advantage over him in the economic arena.

If not disempowered, under Biden, the Deep State would had taxed & confiscated almost all your currency exchanges. They would had re-directed those funds into their own 

pockets, into Slavery Reparations & AOC's Green New Deal.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Spartakus said:

I don't think that it's up to Trump.

Agreed.....but, even before Trump was elected he called on the international community stop manipulating currency values and may have included something along those lines to bring equity to recent trade and investment opportunities in Iraq.

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

the RV must occur under Trump's watch

Whoa!! Weegie. You've been riding with Flaming Fleming way too long.

Didn't you say the same thing during 2016 elections ??!!

5d002bfb75a6c8f45c9a6f56172e1106.jpg.85802d9844b90b4f035b2def80ddbb38.jpg

Now diddy-up over and see what RayHen and MarkZzzz have to say.

:rodeo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests....

This is why the RV must occur under Trump's watch.

If it don't get done & the Dems take control, we are screwed, blued & tattooed.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Guru Ninja Iraq Dinar News:    Fleming Report:

The DoD had to get this release in the midst of a current war with the Deep State still raging in DC and our cities, the DoD security teams had been understandably cautious to make sure the Deep State Cabal was as disempowered as possible from being able to interfere with the release and our exchanges/redemption. Trump wanted the RV funds out in the economy well before the Nov. 3 election so he could say that the economy was accelerating in a V-shaped recovery. He does not want it to look like Biden and the Democrats had an advantage over him in the economic arena.

If not disempowered, under Biden, the Deep State would had taxed & confiscated almost all your currency exchanges. They would had re-directed those funds into their own 

pockets, into Slavery Reparations & AOC's Green New Deal.

one of Biden’s tax plans to save the US is to raise capital gains to 39.7%.  So if the RV doesn’t happen and he wins he’s already got his plan in place! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/14/2020 at 10:06 AM, TinBadge said:

one of Biden’s tax plans to save the US is to raise capital gains to 39.7%.  So if the RV doesn’t happen and he wins he’s already got his plan in place! 

He won't win.  Look at everything President Trump is doing for Israel (God's choose people) and all there is still to be done. This peace deal is monumental although only one news station seems to be covering it! I don't believe God will stop now and allow the Iran loving democrat to rise in power, not now. :flagsmiley:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

On 9/14/2020 at 11:06 AM, TinBadge said:

Biden does have a post RV plan in place...from our pockets to his. What a deal.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, fancy said:

He won't win.  Look at everything President Trump is doing for Israel (God's choose people) and all there is still to be done. This peace deal is monumental although only one news station seems to be covering it! I don't believe God will stop now and allow the Iran loving democrat to rise in power, not now. :flagsmiley:

They are not the Chosen people..They are they that say they are jews but are not. The true people of Israel are still scattered to the 4 corners.  Rev 2:9  I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Only Azkenazi's have Synagogues. Our Temple was destroyed and will not be rebuilt and the real Jerusalem is desolate to this day. Unless the word of Yahuah our Elohim is a lie? HalleluYAH!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Snatcher said:

They are not the Chosen people..They are they that say they are jews but are not. The true people of Israel are still scattered to the 4 corners.  Rev 2:9  I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Only Azkenazi's have Synagogues. Our Temple was destroyed and will not be rebuilt and the real Jerusalem is desolate to this day. Unless the word of Yahuah our Elohim is a lie? HalleluYAH!

Many are coming back from around the world, I personally support just one of these groups, If any one is interested all you need to do is do a search for Christians and Jews united and bringing Jews back home.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2020 at 7:55 PM, Artitech said:

If obama had not gotten elected in 08! I fully believe that Iraq would have already RV Ed ! Biden and his miserable despicable brother stole millions out of Iraq! Via their housing fraud scheme! There is some truth to this! I can assure you the Biden’s are very greedy people! They have not stole all the money they want either! Biden is an un convicted felon and he and obama should spend the rest of their miserable life in a federal prison! JMHO 🤠

I think your talking about sleepy Joe’s brother got the contract to build houses in Iraq? Someone on fox talked about that once but I’m surprised it’s not getting played more by the trump team I haven’t herd them mentioning it or I missed it 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/16/2020 at 2:15 PM, fancy said:

Many are coming back from around the world, I personally support just one of these groups, If any one is interested all you need to do is do a search for Christians and Jews united and bringing Jews back home.

If you want to know what is going on in Israel check this website out.  It is called Behold Israel.  It is founded by Amir Tsarfati, a Christian Israeli Jew.  He gives updates as to what is going on in the Middle East and compares these events to what has been said in the Bible.  He is extremely knowledgeable.

https://beholdisrael.org/

https://beholdisrael.org/watch-and-listen/latest-updates/

• Thanks 2