Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 11:11 PM CDT - 9/11/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy ***  ...there is a lot of buzz going on...but again when it comes to what's going on in Iraq you just never know...as I feared the news of the reform papers discussing a possible rate change has gotten many people out there talking about different rates.  This is what I'm hoping you guys don't get caught up in...No body knows [the rate]...There are arguments for so many rates it's not even funny.  I get bombarded with a lot of people asking me questions about the rates...It is exciting but don't get caught up in all the hype...the fact that you made an investment into a currency and a rate change happens and you benefit from it should make you happy.  Don't get me wrong, all of us out there want to get that big payday.  Who doesn't.  But the point being people have...been down this path a bazillion times...Let this play out.  There's a lot of reason to believe that finally finally this year something is going to happen...

*** Mnt Goat ***  ...Security and stability are at the forefront of investment factors, as capital is looking for a secure and stable environment, a sophisticated banking system and a law that encourages investment away from blackmail, bureaucracy, red tape and corruption Can Iraq do it? Many ask where is the RV. This is where the RV is going to come from. Read today’s news and ask yourself if Iraq is not moving aggressively in the right direction. The key is the word NOW versus as just talk as we have heard for almost a decade. Yes, they are NOW moving in the right direction as corruption is at a downturn and Iran is being moved out of the country with a roundup of the militias. Folks, the news could not get any better. It gets better and better each week.

:tiphat:That's all for tonight everyone ... Be Blessed ... RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

Thanks,Ron, for bringing these posts. But it is like Groundhog Day (the movie).... It seems like we have seen these posts.... or similar ones hundreds of times before. They ARE entertaining and at one time triggered a bit of excitement. At this point, my excitement will return with Adam's REAL text.

Thanks again and please remember the thousands that died  on 9/11 19 years ago. I know we all do. God bless America.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1