Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don’t want to say but davis had a talk

davis411

Had to get my windsheild done today

great guys

dealt with them before

never knew they were from iraq

well they were talking about everything going on in this world

brought up their origins

great talk

but not a great talk

hope in hell they ever get back

to where they were

family friends etc 

suffering

everythjng we read here they said

theft govt Iran etc

told them what I bought in dinar and when

ok this hurts to say

they told me I pissed away my money investing

never ever will they come back from where they are

I told them 

still good guys

but never say never

davis first Iraqi talk 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, davis411 said:

I Had A Somewhat Similar Story Last Year - I Went To The Mall And Had Left A Stack Of 50 Dinar Notes On The Front Seat Of My Clown Car ! :blink:

But When I Came Back Out Afterwards - Somebody Had Smashed My Window And Left Me 3 More Stacks ! :o 

And Then Suspiciously A Week Later - A Couple Of Shady Looking Iraqi’s Showed Up To Do The Repair ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 14
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, davis411 said:

they told me I pissed away my money

Davis. That's sad. Are you sure they weren't referring to your winter hat and your Justin Bieber t-shirt?

I got your back for election day though. I just mailed in my Canadian Absentee Ballot.

1177243827_Davishat.jpg.64576aab8f4a1f4a4bb3d887844e3848.jpg

Dog sled will be by any minute now to pick it up.

c2d49ccda2de6e0f350db075c9e5069f.jpg.d7b77edb854de7131466f78635cd0f00.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, davis411 said:

great guys

dealt with them before

well they were talking about everything going on in this world

brought up their origins

great talk

but not a great talk

hope in hell they ever get back

to where they were

family friends etc 

suffering

everythjng we read here they said

theft govt Iran etc

told them what I bought in dinar and when

ok this hurts to say

they told me I pissed away my money investing

never ever will they come back from where they are

I told them 

still good guys

but never say never

davis first Iraqi talk 

Honestly, I can’t blame them for feeling that way. The citizens of Iraq have been so thoroughly used and abused by their corrupt government for so many years, why would they ever have any faith in them now. We have seen the plan for currency reform spelled out in news reports for so long, only to be stopped and blocked by Maliki and his friends every year. We have seen governments come and go with no changes for the benefit of the people ever happening. But I’m an optimist, I believe it can get done, and Kazemi can do it. 

Thanks for sharing your story Davis!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I have a somewhat similar story but mine is the opposite reaction.

There is a small family owned sandwich shop I frequently go when I'm flipping houses in that particular side of town. The owners are extremely nice and friendly. One day I decided to ask them where they were originally from as I detected an accent which sound familiar but couldn't place it and of course did not want to make any assumptions. The wife told me they were from Iraq originally. I told them I was familiar with the country and we talked a little about politics etc. Then I said I hope the country comes back to where it needs to be for the citizens and that I also invested into that idea by purchasing currency etc. She smiled and said oh you bought some Dinari.  Then she said "I have some too" We both smiled like "ahh we see eye to eye" that type of thing. Anyways I guess its based on the perspective of the citizen. She and her family have the currency as an investment and are eager to make something off of it and were both happy about the direction the country is going. 

As a reference for everyone this convo happened around March like a week before Covid became a big thing. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

We have many Iraqis linguists working at the Language lab at Ft Gordon. I talked to several Iraqi employees & they do have IQD set aside. They too, are hanging on to a thin thread of hope. It is true...the average Iraqi on the street don't have a clue what's going on any more than we Dinarians do. It is also a fallacy they had their VISA cards loaded at the new rate. Let that rumor die once & for all. If & when it RVs, we will all go together, at the same time. No tier 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. No #800. No Redemption Centers. We all go to the FOREX together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

No one is a better linguist that this goat.  Guess wat he is saying?

”Baa’d Weegie - Quit Bringing Back That Lame VISA Rumor Every Week !” :o 

2C22D9CB-BFD4-4D06-9AB4-F1600CF6B483.gif.8926811d8db7bdf206d12dcf03dd6cd3.gif

:lmao:  :lmao: 

And The Last Time Bruce Had A ‘Weenie Roast’ Like This - He Became ‘Caitlyn’ ! :o 

703347DB-0596-46B6-96CF-39BD29E53593.gif.080fa406ece961e5879eb25ec4407e2b.gif

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 8

On 9/11/2020 at 8:24 PM, DinarThug said:

I Had A Somewhat Similar Story Last Year - I Went To The Mall And Had Left A Stack Of 50 Dinar Notes On The Front Seat Of My Clown Car ! :blink:

But When I Came Back Out Afterwards - Somebody Had Smashed My Window And Left Me 3 More Stacks ! :o 

And Then Suspiciously A Week Later - A Couple Of Shady Looking Iraqi’s Showed Up To Do The Repair ...

They probably felt bad!  Clown car windows are pretty expensive!  Probably around $150,000 dinar....:drunk:

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...