Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 September 2020

Adam Montana

8 hours ago, Floridian said:

@Adam Montana  @NEPatriotsFan1  @Pitcher @coorslite21  @Synopsis

If I may, I would like to direct EVERYONE, including the above, over to the "Hopium" thread where I posted a video by Charlie Ward.

I don't know whether he's right or wrong, but he talks about Iraq - and everything else we are interested in.  

I posted where to listen in the video.

I would love to have everyone's opinion on this.

Thank you.  😀 

First, the preliminaries.................................................

:twothumbs: You The MAN, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is the video is well worth the listen. Sure, collaborate the information elsewhere.

Much of the information in the video has already been noted by others previously and hits on a lot of different topics that could be related as noted.

One thing is for sure....................................................

Times are a changin'!!!

Whether this is a partial display of good vs. evil remains to be seen - or at least viewed.

I don't remember the mention of Hong Kong in the video. My opinion is the UK and Hong Kong must remain independent entities for restarting of the Old, er, NEW Ye Olde Silk Road. London and Hong Kong being the two economic poles for the trade and everything in between. I haven't been keeping up on the news lately so not sure where Hong Kong is at in the moves of the Whirled Wide Chess Pieces. Interesting take on Xi vs. the Chinese Communist Party. The Chinese Communist Party stopped in their tracks by Xi from taking Hong Kong?

COVID-19 is REAL.

THEE COVID-19 Pandemic is NOT REAL.

THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is MORE REAL.

The video brings THAT out.

Yeah, listen to the video and recall what I said in the past AND ALL along. They are pretty much parallel.

Yeah, I AM STUPID AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE - NOT!!!

Well, OK, I am PRETTY SURE I am NOT THEE sharpest tack in THEE box, brightest star in THEE universe, AND/OR THEE most colorful crayon in THEE box.

But I DO care about people AND HATE MYSELF AND OTHERS BEING LIED TO AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

So, I stand. Come what may.

I Hold The Line with OTHER True The United States Of America Patriots AND get THEIR six (image at the end).

Back in 2018 Iran was getting pounded on and still is until THIS day. A necessary piece to the Old, er, NEW Ye Olde Silk Road. Iran wasn't mentioned in the video. What is needed is NOT ONLY peaceable passage of goods but stable peoples AND balanced trade. The opiate of prosperity is HUGELY powerful WITHOUT corruptiing influences like drug AND human trafficking.

For example, The United States Of America trade YEARLY IMBALANCE with China is nominally 0.5 Trillion USD and about the value of 8,133.3 tonnes of gold in the possession of The United States Of America. THIS ALONE indicates the imparative of having balanced trade and harnesses a Country's resources (people with various skills and talents included). Swapping valued goods and services with neutral trade balance is the way to rocket the standard of living of the peoples involved.

Which is why the Whirled Drug Trade AND Human Trafficking HAS BEEN POUNDED. Not sure how well functioning these are but hopefully on THEIR WAY OUT.

For some reason, NO MORE NEWS ABOUT THEE WALL BUILDING WITH MEXICO. Drug AND human trafficking (where are the human caravans???!!!) dealt a death knell and gasping for breath???!!!

I suspect Iran is STILL a big deal and will have to be changed out of the Khomenis Flimsy Carter promoted to power. We may or MAY NOT hear about the corruption THERE (among a vast array of OTHER corruption). Things like the Black Eagle Trust funding (money laundering) a bunch of THIS crap and other things may be dissolved and rendered inoperable.

Which brings up the Quantum Financial System. Not sure street people like myself can comprehend it all with it's implications whereas a nice fit for peaceable, legal, and legitimate transfers in conjunction with BALANCED Whirled Trade.

Which ALSO brings up Israel.

UAE Peace Deal. Chad wanting to jump on board. South Sudan wanting to jump on board. Bahrain wanting to jump on board. Talk of Nauti Arabia AND Oman wanting to jump on board. ALL leading to Africa WITH IT'S VAST array of natural reasources to plug into the Old, er, NEW Ye Olde Silk Road plowed THROUGH ISRAEL. Leading to apocalyptic events LATER due to Isreal ONCE AGAIN getting RICH off trade.

I am NOT sure if an African Country, such as South Africa, will be THEE African hub of finance like London AND Hong Kong. Alternately, IT MAY BE ISRAEL on the end nearest the Old, er, NEW Ye Olde Silk Road.

Further reason Israel MAY go apocalyptic in THEE future. For WHATEVER reason.

Which ALSO brings up THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

Have to have a way to JUMP Start THEE WHOLE "deal".

ELI The ICE Man...............................................

In an indcutive circuit (ELI), THEE electromotive force LEADS THEE amps. So, THEE "value" of THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar VERY WELL COULD jump start THIS WHOLE "deal". Leading to MEGA cash flows (amps).

P (power) = V (volts) x I (amps)

Well, OK, JUST "conjecture" on MY part.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

NOT sure what ALL the "timing" depends on so just have to WAIT AND SEE.

We DO HAVE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump MAKING THEE "deals"!!!

Is THIS the response You were looking for, Floridian???!!!

In THEE "mean" "time".......................................

AND, of course......................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

image.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks for the response, @Synopsis

Like I said, I don't know if Charlie Ward is nuts or if he's right.  But actually I, myself, have been thinking that the global reset is going to happen at the same time that the Dinar revalues.  This is what makes sense to me, that all currencies will be backed by gold and all countries will revalue their currencies (including Iraq) according to how much gold they have.  I told that to my son several weeks ago and he laughed and said "You always think the Dinar is going to revalue".  Of course, that's true.  😂  But this morning I sent him this video and he's starting to feel like I feel, that this is some kind of confirmation.  As Longtimelurker said (on the Hopium thread), Charlie Ward has never mentioned Iraq before in all his talk about the global reset.  Why is Charlie talking about Iraq, all of a sudden?  It's like he's really got some sort of "inside information".  I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens.  I think something will happen between now and January 1st.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, stanleypower said:

I’ve seen Charlie Wards name mentioned,  

What kind of credibility does he have?  
Who is he???

2 hours ago, keylime said:

The only thing is he emphatically states Al-Khadimi came back from meeting with Trump and fired his cabinet.

I don't recall that happening.
And if that didn't happen it puts to question anything else this guy says.

Charlie ‘Psycho’ Ward (The GCR Nut) Is In The Padded Cell Next To Me At Nurse Betty’s Asylum ! :o 

And He’s Also The Only One To Have Ever Been Prescribed Triple Meds Hourly ...

image.gif.91ef0bc4347be36aa7fabc865e872cb6.gif 

But Weegie’s Willing To Give Him A Great Referral ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

51 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks for the response, @Synopsis

Like I said, I don't know if Charlie Ward is nuts or if he's right.  But actually I, myself, have been thinking that the global reset is going to happen at the same time that the Dinar revalues.  This is what makes sense to me, that all currencies will be backed by gold and all countries will revalue their currencies (including Iraq) according to how much gold they have.  I told that to my son several weeks ago and he laughed and said "You always think the Dinar is going to revalue".  Of course, that's true.  😂  But this morning I sent him this video and he's starting to feel like I feel, that this is some kind of confirmation.  As Longtimelurker said (on the Hopium thread), Charlie Ward has never mentioned Iraq before in all his talk about the global reset.  Why is Charlie talking about Iraq, all of a sudden?  It's like he's really got some sort of "inside information".  I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens.  I think something will happen between now and January 1st.

Floridian, as you know I feel very much the same as you do as to how all of this is related in some form or fashion. I didn’t listen to this interview with Charlie Ward as I have heard him multiple times in the last few weeks, however I’ve never heard of him before the last few weeks and I’m on my phone (Apple tells me my screen time is 9hrs a day) lol...... so I put Charlie in the guru of the month club.... just in a different community... ( Q anon) bleeding into the XRP community because he tells them what they want to hear... doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen, just don’t believe it’s happening the way his super special inside sources tell him that it is. I mean no disrespect, I just don’t get a solid sense about the guy being completely genuine and honest. I think he makes money off YouTube interviews now... just a hunch 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Floridian, as you know I feel very much the same as you do as to how all of this is related in some form or fashion. I didn’t listen to this interview with Charlie Ward as I have heard him multiple times in the last few weeks, however I’ve never heard of him before the last few weeks and I’m on my phone (Apple tells me my screen time is 9hrs a day) lol...... so I put Charlie in the guru of the month club.... just in a different community... ( Q anon) bleeding into the XRP community because he tells them what they want to hear... doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen, just don’t believe it’s happening the way his super special inside sources tell him that it is. I mean no disrespect, I just don’t get a solid sense about the guy being completely genuine and honest. I think he makes money off YouTube interviews now... just a hunch 

Thanks for the response, PatsFan.  Like you, I didn't agree with all the things he said in the past, but today has really got me going.  I'm listening now to another video of his and he's a man that believes in God and talks about it quite a bit.  That doesn't seem to be the type that would intentionally lie.   I don't know, I'm conflicted about all this.  

I guess we'll know soon enough.  I'm pretty sure that whatever is going to happen will happen in the next 3 months.  I don't think the economy can go longer than that in the condition it's in.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks for the response, PatsFan.  Like you, I didn't agree with all the things he said in the past, but today has really got me going.  I'm listening now to another video of his and he's a man that believes in God and talks about it quite a bit.  That doesn't seem to be the type that would intentionally lie.   I don't know, I'm conflicted about all this.  

I guess we'll know soon enough.  I'm pretty sure that whatever is going to happen will happen in the next 3 months.  I don't think the economy can go longer than that in the condition it's in.

I understand, and I agree they can’t keep this economy duck taped with QE forever.... I believe 2020 is the year of the digital asset and I also believe they will level the playing field as it relates to currencies! 🤞🏻 

I don’t know Charlie personally and I’m not saying he hasn’t heard rumors or intel, I just don’t know or trust his sources. Been let down too many times. His sources regarding the QFS going live on Sept 1st were wrong. Swift did not stop working on August 31st. That’s all I’m saying. His intel has been off 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I understand, and I agree they can’t keep this economy duck taped with QE forever.... I believe 2020 is the year of the digital asset and I also believe they will level the playing field as it relates to currencies! 🤞🏻 

I don’t know Charlie personally and I’m not saying he hasn’t heard rumors or intel, I just don’t know or trust his sources. Been let down too many times. His sources regarding the QFS going live on Sept 1st were wrong. Swift did not stop working on August 31st. That’s all I’m saying. His intel has been off 

Oh okay, thanks PatsFan.  Nothing we can do about any of it.  All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Sure would be nice though, if the Dinar revalued and XRP came in all at the same time.  😊

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens.  I think something will happen between now and January 1st.

:twothumbs: You The MAN!!!, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

In ALL the Glow Bull pieces going on, I am NOT sure when enough is enough.

I am PRETTY SURE defunding evil NOW AND ELIMINATING FOR THE FUTURE FINANCIAL SYSYEM ROLL OUT IS IMPERATIVE.

Flash back to late 15 and early 16 www.xe.com.

I believe the rollout was going to occur THEN THEN The True The United States If America Patriot AND Whirled Wide Patriots STOPPED IT.

So, likely to occur in 2021 AFTER The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is REinaugurated!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/11/2020 at 11:35 AM, DinarThug said:

"reaching good solutions to problems that have been pending for years, especially in the issue of ports, salaries and Article 140."  He added that "the region will pay them to the share that is determined from the oil in exchange for the federal budget," pointing out "the agreement on the main headlines, including the delivery of a quantity of oil to the Sumo company, and another amount remains to be paid to the producing companies, transport fees and others."

Undeniable. Bring it on!!! 

On 9/10/2020 at 9:48 AM, PhantomPhlyer said:

Thanks Adam:

I typically don't comment/respond/question your updates and appreciate them very much.  I do have a question however.  I am of the opinion that the Iraq budgetary figure for oil is very important.  When I look at the sources of daily (some delayed) oil prices, there are numbers of quotes: West Texas Intermediate (WTI) Crude Oil (NYMEX) at $37.71, Brent Crude (ICE) $40.50, Opec Basket $40.29, Basra Light $41.76, Basra Heavy $40.12.   So I think I see that you use the NTMEX number.  Why wouldn't Iraq use the Basra Light/Basra Heavy number for sale of their oil.  It may be the difference between ask and bid.  Iraq may ask the Basra numbers, but they're only going to get the NTMEX numbers.  Any enlightenment would be appreciated...thanks, Phantom Phlyer

Hey - sorry I missed this earlier. Great first post!

I generally look at WTI just as reference / a benchmark. You are correct, Iraq can base their figures and strategy and future on anything they want, even a new IPO "Iraqi Premium Oil", or anything they want. 

Somebody should ask Kazzammi if he has a copy of one of Bill Gates favorites - "How to Lie With Statistics". This is a fiat game, where everything is based on nothing more than arbitrary values, and Iraq knows this. When they want to move the value up, they will do so based on whatever market/stats/reasoning they want... and if it's preceded by a solid HCL move, they are not going to have a hard time selling it. 

Not hard, at all.

Can. Not. Wait. It is coming. :)

:twothumbs:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

And Now U Can Add In That The Budget Draft Was Just Released - And The Kurds Are Happy With It ! :o 

LINK

Kurdistan: Peshmerga allocations have increased in the federal budget for 2020 .. and are satisfied with our share

image.jpeg.b553f63a5950dd05c25837093c0900cb.jpeg

12th September, 2020

The deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the House of Representatives, Sherwan Mirza, announced, Saturday, that the Kurdistan region is satisfied with its share in the fiscal budget for the year 2020.

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sherwan Mirza, said that "the proportion of the Kurdistan region in the federal budget for the year 2020.  It amounts to 12.67, about more than 12 trillion Iraqi dinars."

He added: "The draft financial budget law has not yet reached the House of Representatives," noting that "the Council of Ministers will hold a meeting on Monday on the special budget for 2020, and then the project will be transferred to the House of Representatives."

He stressed that "the Kurdistan region is satisfied with its share in the fiscal budget for the year 2020," noting that "the salaries of the peshmerga rose in the 2020 budget to 76 billion dinars, meaning that the annual allocations of the peshmerga salaries are 912 billion dinars."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And Now U Can Add In That The Budget Draft Was Just Released - And The Kurds Are Happy With It ! :o

Thanks Thugs.  You’re back and killing it as usual.  

Everyone is happy.  Push the button Iraq.   Do it Do it.  Do it Now.  

8841923A-3425-4C25-ABCA-3FA5F9993D2A.gif.80125fcfca88882d45c7a66aaf97a752.gif

0CFBC7AE-3DCF-4462-9FBE-97F30BEAEF51.gif.950603136edf5791e9c3233b26406731.gif

75D08335-33DC-4629-AE35-BF63E5BE910D.gif

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Oh man.  I thought I erased that vulgar pic.  My apologies to the board. 

Ya, What Were U Thinking - Those Skunk Stripe Sideburns Were So 5 Decades Ago ! :o 

8841923A-3425-4C25-ABCA-3FA5F9993D2A.gif.80125fcfca88882d45c7a66aaf97a752.gif

And Btw, After All That We’ve Been Thru So Far In 2020 - I Don’t Think That U Could Offend Us If U Tried...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Oh C’Mon, Ur A Baseball Player - U Should Be ‘Pitch’ Slapped ! :o 

You are 100% right Thugs.  What was I thinking 🤔  Have you ever seen a Pitcher hit himself for messing up?  It happens 😝 😆 

1424F19E-380F-45F4-BE3A-8399FF83B5DA.gif.e17bcae5f10dfe49372ec516383eccfa.gif

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

They included the Central Bank, the Municipality of Baghdad and Integrity .. Al-Kazemi is making major changes in positions

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%

11:24 - 14/09/2020

On Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made a series of major changes in a number of government positions and official bodies.

Al-Kazemi appointed Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif al-Kitab as governor of the Central Bank, Suha Dawood Elias al-Najjar as head of the National Investment Commission, Manhal Aziz Raouf al-Haboubi as Secretary of Baghdad, Salem Jawad Abdul-Hadi al-Chalabi as Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI, and Khaled al-Ubaidi as Deputy Operations Affairs of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.

Al-Kazemi also appointed Faleh Yunus Hassan as an agent for the National Security Agency, Hassan Halbous Hamza as head of the Securities Commission, Sheikh Sami Al-Masoudi as head of the Hajj and Umrah Authority, and Alaa Jawad Hamid as head of the Integrity Commission.

#################

LINK

Al-Kazemi is making changes in 8 deputy ministries

09/14/2020 12:00:17

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made new changes in high positions.

The new change affected 8 agents of ministries.

Today, Al-Kazemi issued orders to change 9 important positions, namely:

1 - Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif Al-Kitab, governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, instead of Ali Ismail Al-Alaq, who ran the position as an agency.
2- Salem Jawad Abd al-Hadi al-Chalabi, Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI
3- Suha Dawood Elias al-Najjar, Chairman of the National Investment Commission.
4- Hassan Halbous Hamza, Chairman of the Securities Commission.
5- Representative Khaled Al-Obaidi, Deputy for Operations Affairs of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.
6- Faleh Younis Hassan, an agent of the National Security Agency.
7- Alaa Jawad Hamid, Chairman of the Integrity Commission.
8- Sami Al-Masoudi, head of the Hajj and Umrah Commission.
9- Manhal Aziz Raouf Al-Haboubi, Secretary of Baghdad.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:30 AM, Adam Montana said:

And How About Kazemi’s Latest Moves ? :o 

LINK

They included the Central Bank, the Municipality of Baghdad and Integrity .. Al-Kazemi is making major changes in positions

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%

11:24 - 14/09/2020

On Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made a series of major changes in a number of government positions and official bodies.

Al-Kazemi appointed Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif al-Kitab as governor of the Central Bank, Suha Dawood Elias al-Najjar as head of the National Investment Commission, Manhal Aziz Raouf al-Haboubi as Secretary of Baghdad, Salem Jawad Abdul-Hadi al-Chalabi as Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI, and Khaled al-Ubaidi as Deputy Operations Affairs of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.

Al-Kazemi also appointed Faleh Yunus Hassan as an agent for the National Security Agency, Hassan Halbous Hamza as head of the Securities Commission, Sheikh Sami Al-Masoudi as head of the Hajj and Umrah Authority, and Alaa Jawad Hamid as head of the Integrity Commission.

#################

LINK

09/14/2020 12:00:17

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made new changes in high positions.

The new change affected 8 agents of ministries.

Today, Al-Kazemi issued orders to change 9 important positions, namely:

1 - Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif Al-Kitab, governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, instead of Ali Ismail Al-Alaq, who ran the position as an agency.
2- Salem Jawad Abd al-Hadi al-Chalabi, Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI
3- Suha Dawood Elias al-Najjar, Chairman of the National Investment Commission.
4- Hassan Halbous Hamza, Chairman of the Securities Commission.
5- Representative Khaled Al-Obaidi, Deputy for Operations Affairs of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.
6- Faleh Younis Hassan, an agent of the National Security Agency.
7- Alaa Jawad Hamid, Chairman of the Integrity Commission.
8- Sami Al-Masoudi, head of the Hajj and Umrah Commission.
9- Manhal Aziz Raouf Al-Haboubi, Secretary of Baghdad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Question for Adam.....

Thanks for all the changes on the site. It looks neat and clean! 

I am just curious as why the Iraqi Dinar Rate hasn’t changed!? 

You got me excited when it said the site was down for maintenance.... I was hoping not to have to go back to work when the site came back on 😂😝

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

On 9/12/2020 at 4:09 PM, DinarThug said:

LINK

Kurdistan: Peshmerga allocations have increased in the federal budget for 2020 .. and are satisfied with our share

image.jpeg.b553f63a5950dd05c25837093c0900cb.jpeg

12th September, 2020

The deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the House of Representatives, Sherwan Mirza, announced, Saturday, that the Kurdistan region is satisfied with its share in the fiscal budget for the year 2020.

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sherwan Mirza, said that "the proportion of the Kurdistan region in the federal budget for the year 2020.  It amounts to 12.67, about more than 12 trillion Iraqi dinars."

He added: "The draft financial budget law has not yet reached the House of Representatives," noting that "the Council of Ministers will hold a meeting on Monday on the special budget for 2020, and then the project will be transferred to the House of Representatives."

He stressed that "the Kurdistan region is satisfied with its share in the fiscal budget for the year 2020," noting that "the salaries of the peshmerga rose in the 2020 budget to 76 billion dinars, meaning that the annual allocations of the peshmerga salaries are 912 billion dinars."

Well I’ve been known to enjoy cheese Kurds

with my cold 2 for 1 drafts during happy hour. 🍺🍻