Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 September 2020

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam:

I typically don't comment/respond/question your updates and appreciate them very much.  I do have a question however.  I am of the opinion that the Iraq budgetary figure for oil is very important.  When I look at the sources of daily (some delayed) oil prices, there are numbers of quotes: West Texas Intermediate (WTI) Crude Oil (NYMEX) at $37.71, Brent Crude (ICE) $40.50, Opec Basket $40.29, Basra Light $41.76, Basra Heavy $40.12.   So I think I see that you use the NTMEX number.  Why wouldn't Iraq use the Basra Light/Basra Heavy number for sale of their oil.  It may be the difference between ask and bid.  Iraq may ask the Basra numbers, but they're only going to get the NTMEX numbers.  Any enlightenment would be appreciated...thanks, Phantom Phlyer

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Smothered in Budget sauce.....And that is an amazing thing

Heck yes, AM. My ears definitely perk up with ANY reference to food.

So....bring on that FAT BURGER RV, with the works.

:wub:

640x710-2.jpg.500184945e96a5fe78aca5ae3a5489a5.jpg        

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, olivesman said:

Again I say, it's not a matter of if but WHEN.

And also, THANK YOU Adam and company

for providing the means to be prepared

through IBC and its supporting cast of products!

:twothumbs:

:cigar:

That's what I've been saying for YEARS,  WHEN ? WHEN? WHEN ??????????????

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2020 at 6:16 PM, Pitcher said:

Thanks Ron.  I’m minor leagues compared to Thugs.  We need to put out a Bolo on him.  

31B5E5F4-55F9-4E2C-8F0C-D1F18F7A0CDD.gif.436c01a8aa3c014dc4510c76d437429c.gif

97329768-0BD1-4C7F-AEC7-610B29D05B54.gif.4bb71f0b74a590b42ae7a0f9fbb1f28f.gif

5A70C499-FCF5-4AC1-ADCC-128D7AEC6A5B.gif

9 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Yea!....where is Thugs?

Wtf ? Who Is This BOLO (Be On the Look Out for) Clown - Never Heard Of Him ! :o 

But In Spite Of The Obvious ‘12 Plus’ Pounds Makeup - He Is Pretty Amazingly Good Looking ...

Funny: Juggalo News

Although - Clearly Not On The Level Of ‘Be On The Look Out For’ Good Looking ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

On 8/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, Pitcher said:

Hahahahaha.  I miss Thugs. He’s the BEST.  Guy cracks me up.  

Excuse me, my cat just bit me in the butt.  What a prankster. 

Yo Snap - I Think That Pitcher’s Been Into The Cat ‘Nip’ Again ! :o 

05B05DD4-8422-4047-BB6D-D7F5F92D3C12.gif.158c27df16e89ceb051a80ecff0c3726.gif

Ok - That One Might’ve Slightly ‘Backfired’ On Him ...

• Haha 2

On 9/9/2020 at 2:10 PM, Adam Montana said:

Budget, and HCL. There is a LOT of information in that thread that is related to HCL

I mean... it's almost ALL HCL.

Btw - Is Anybody Interested In An Actual HCL (Oil And Gas Law) Mention ? :o 

Pitcher Might Even Do A ‘Triple Lindy’ Cat-Nip Dip On This One ...

The Iraqi government reveals that 3 disputes with Kurdistan that have been going on since 2003 will soon end 

132645.jpg?watermark=4

2,388 Policy 09/10/2020 18:15 
Baghdad today - Baghdad  

Ahmed Mulla Talal, a spokesman for the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, said that the government is very optimistic given the bilateral emphasis on continuing dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil.

Ahmed Mulla Talal said, in a televised interview (Baghdad Today), that "Al-Kazemi held important meetings with the President of the Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, and the head of the regional government, Masrour Barzani."

Mulla Talal added, "Al-Kazemi inspected the port of Ibrahim Al-Khalil, and there is an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve all pending issues, and for the constitution to be the rule, and a phased agreement was obtained from 3 months until the end of 2020, and we intend to conclude a new agreement to be implemented under the 2021 budget."

He continued, "Al-Kazemi will meet tomorrow with the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and a meeting will be held to deal with the outstanding issues," pointing out that "Nechirvan Barzani was following up on common issues during his presidency of the regional government and now he is his head and has great experience and he was a few days ago in Baghdad and the topic will be followed up after." An iftar banquet will be held tomorrow morning, to which the Iraqi government delegation was invited. "

"The Iraqi government is very optimistic in light of the bilateral emphasis on continuing the dialogue, and it is possible to reach consensus formulas regarding the federal government's authority over border crossings and disputed areas, and the oil and gas law," the Prime Minister’s spokesman affirmed. 

He pointed out that "the Iraqi government is responsible for securing the salaries of the region’s employees, but in return, his government must abide by the terms of the interim agreement until the end of the year in preparation for concluding an agreement regarding the 2021 budget." 

Al-Kazemi held two meetings today with the President of the Democratic Party and the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government. 

The first meeting witnessed, according to an official statement, the overall situation on the national scene, the most prominent challenges in the country, the unification of positions at the national level, as well as the file for holding early elections. 

During the meeting, Al-Kazemi stressed Iraq's actual need for reform, and for national action to be priority to cross the country over the current challenges. 

He pointed out that "the high-level coordination between the armed forces of various kinds and the Peshmerga, helped in making victory over the terrorist ISIS gangs, and it is the one who will protect the land and secure the opportunity for prosperity and development for the country."

The Prime Minister also indicated the importance of integration in the positions between the federal government and the regional government, and stressed that the Kurdistan region is an integral and essential part of Iraq, and dialogue and the constitution are the tent that secures a secure future for a unified and stable Iraq. 

He pointed out that "the opportunity is now available to raise the level of Iraqi action on the international scene, in order to strengthen Iraq’s position among nations."

For his part, Massoud Barzani expressed his happiness at the visit of the Prime Minister, stressing the availability of intentions for everyone, to make efforts in reform and resolve the outstanding issues between the federal government and the regional government. 

In the second meeting with Masrour Barzani, Al-Kazemi confirmed, according to a second statement, that "the experience of security cooperation and integration in the performance of the armed forces in the face of terrorist ISIS has strengthened national unity and made victory possible."

He also indicated that "the sovereignty of Iraq is the word that unites us as Iraqis, and there is no room for neglecting it, indicating that the opportunity is now available to strengthen joint action and to provide the best effort that serves the Iraqi citizen, as well as to accelerate the pace of preparation for holding early elections, in a way that secures the best honest expression of the people's voice." Al-Iraqi and his real choices. "

Masrour Barzani expressed his happiness at the meeting, stating that "the regional government aims to solve all outstanding issues, and that he is looking forward to consolidating long-term solutions and supporting the efforts of the Al-Kazemi government seeking reform in all areas."

LINK

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Btw - Is Anybody Interested In An Actual HCL (Oil And Gas Law) Mention ? :o 

Pitcher Might Even Do A ‘Triple Lindy’ Cat-Nip Dip On This One ...

The Iraqi government reveals that 3 disputes with Kurdistan that have been going on since 2003 will soon end 

132645.jpg?watermark=4

2,388 Policy 09/10/2020 18:15 
Baghdad today - Baghdad  

Ahmed Mulla Talal, a spokesman for the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, said that the government is very optimistic given the bilateral emphasis on continuing dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil.

Ahmed Mulla Talal said, in a televised interview (Baghdad Today), that "Al-Kazemi held important meetings with the President of the Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, and the head of the regional government, Masrour Barzani."

Mulla Talal added, "Al-Kazemi inspected the port of Ibrahim Al-Khalil, and there is an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve all pending issues, and for the constitution to be the rule, and a phased agreement was obtained from 3 months until the end of 2020, and we intend to conclude a new agreement to be implemented under the 2021 budget."

He continued, "Al-Kazemi will meet tomorrow with the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and a meeting will be held to deal with the outstanding issues," pointing out that "Nechirvan Barzani was following up on common issues during his presidency of the regional government and now he is his head and has great experience and he was a few days ago in Baghdad and the topic will be followed up after." An iftar banquet will be held tomorrow morning, to which the Iraqi government delegation was invited. "

"The Iraqi government is very optimistic in light of the bilateral emphasis on continuing the dialogue, and it is possible to reach consensus formulas regarding the federal government's authority over border crossings and disputed areas, and the oil and gas law," the Prime Minister’s spokesman affirmed. 

He pointed out that "the Iraqi government is responsible for securing the salaries of the region’s employees, but in return, his government must abide by the terms of the interim agreement until the end of the year in preparation for concluding an agreement regarding the 2021 budget." 

Al-Kazemi held two meetings today with the President of the Democratic Party and the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government. 

The first meeting witnessed, according to an official statement, the overall situation on the national scene, the most prominent challenges in the country, the unification of positions at the national level, as well as the file for holding early elections. 

During the meeting, Al-Kazemi stressed Iraq's actual need for reform, and for national action to be priority to cross the country over the current challenges. 

He pointed out that "the high-level coordination between the armed forces of various kinds and the Peshmerga, helped in making victory over the terrorist ISIS gangs, and it is the one who will protect the land and secure the opportunity for prosperity and development for the country."

The Prime Minister also indicated the importance of integration in the positions between the federal government and the regional government, and stressed that the Kurdistan region is an integral and essential part of Iraq, and dialogue and the constitution are the tent that secures a secure future for a unified and stable Iraq. 

He pointed out that "the opportunity is now available to raise the level of Iraqi action on the international scene, in order to strengthen Iraq’s position among nations."

For his part, Massoud Barzani expressed his happiness at the visit of the Prime Minister, stressing the availability of intentions for everyone, to make efforts in reform and resolve the outstanding issues between the federal government and the regional government. 

In the second meeting with Masrour Barzani, Al-Kazemi confirmed, according to a second statement, that "the experience of security cooperation and integration in the performance of the armed forces in the face of terrorist ISIS has strengthened national unity and made victory possible."

He also indicated that "the sovereignty of Iraq is the word that unites us as Iraqis, and there is no room for neglecting it, indicating that the opportunity is now available to strengthen joint action and to provide the best effort that serves the Iraqi citizen, as well as to accelerate the pace of preparation for holding early elections, in a way that secures the best honest expression of the people's voice." Al-Iraqi and his real choices. "

Masrour Barzani expressed his happiness at the meeting, stating that "the regional government aims to solve all outstanding issues, and that he is looking forward to consolidating long-term solutions and supporting the efforts of the Al-Kazemi government seeking reform in all areas."

LINK

CHUuujSW8AAVZTg.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, keylime said:

I know it seems like we've been drinking the RV Kool-aid but did you have to use this picture? Ha!

:lol: 

I didn't even think about that... it was just the first thing that I thought when I read Thug's post, "OhHHHHH yeahhhh!!!!!!" :lmao: 

Fun fact, it was actually flavor-aide... not kool aid. ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I didn't even think about that... it was just the first thing that I thought when I read Thug's post, "OhHHHHH yeahhhh!!!!!!" :lmao:

And How About This  < <  BREAKING NEWS  > >  Update ...  :o 

LINK

Parliamentary Finance reveals important information about the results of Al-Kazemi's visit to the region

image.jpeg.030e703537f3525bd34173984f854acb.jpeg

09/10/2020 20:56:34

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Thursday, important information about the results of the visit of Parliament Speaker Mustafa Al-Kazemi to the Kurdistan region.

Committee reporter Ahmed Al-Saffar said {to Al-Furat News} that "Al-Kazemi's visit to the Kurdistan region is very important and came on time, because there are pagan visits by Kurdish delegations to Baghdad," referring to "reaching good solutions to problems that have been pending for years, especially in the issue of ports, salaries and Article 140."  He added that "the region will pay them to the share that is determined from the oil in exchange for the federal budget," pointing out "the agreement on the main headlines, including the delivery of a quantity of oil to the Sumo company, and another amount remains to be paid to the producing companies, transport fees and others."

Al-Saffar announced, "It was agreed to hand over 50% of the region’s revenues to the federal government in accordance with the Financial Management Law, Article {29} for its four paragraphs." The reporter of the Parliamentary Finance Committee concluded his speech by saying, "The problems between Baghdad and Erbil are old and unresolved, and in them are related to public money and there are rights and obligations," noting that "as long as the two parties applied to the constitution and the Financial Management Law, of course, there will be logical solutions between the two parties." And arrived Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, on Thursday morning, to the Erbil Governorate in the Kurdistan region.

During his visit to Erbil, Al-Kazemi met with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, in the presence of a number of officials in the regional government. Al-Kazemi said during the meeting, that the sovereignty of Iraq is the word that unites us as Iraqis, and there is no room for abandoning it, indicating that the opportunity is now available to strengthen joint action and provide the best effort that serves the Iraqi citizen, as well as accelerate the pace of preparation for holding early elections, in a way that secures the best honest expression of The voice of the Iraqi people and their true choices.

Al-Kazemi also inspected during his visit to the region, Ibrahim al-Khalil crossing in the Zakho district of Dohuk governorate, and met with a number of officials in it, familiarizing himself with the workflow, customs and tax procedures and their mechanisms at the important border crossing.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

@Adam Montana  @NEPatriotsFan1  @Pitcher @coorslite21  @Synopsis

If I may, I would like to direct EVERYONE, including the above, over to the "Hopium" thread where I posted a video by Charlie Ward.

I don't know whether he's right or wrong, but he talks about Iraq - and everything else we are interested in.  

I posted where to listen in the video.

I would love to have everyone's opinion on this.

Thank you.  😀 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

@Adam Montana  @NEPatriotsFan1  @Pitcher @coorslite21  @Synopsis

If I may, I would like to direct EVERYONE, including the above, over to the "Hopium" thread where I posted a video by Charlie Ward.

I don't know whether he's right or wrong, but he talks about Iraq - and everything else we are interested in.  

I posted where to listen in the video.

I would love to have everyone's opinion on this.

Thank you.  😀 

I'll check it out later :) 

For future reference:

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 4.47.17 PM.png

Gives you the exact link :) 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/274583-hopium-fans-only/&do=findComment&comment=2145026 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1