Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And the hits keep on rolling in!

Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage." 

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.

In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.

Now before you all start poo-pooing this to FAKE NEWS, he is on tape saying all this! And a ton more.
Edited by caddieman
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage." 

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.

In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.

Now before you all start poo-pooing this to FAKE NEWS, he is on tape saying all this! And a ton more.

All you have to do is read the article.....Feb 7th.   Trump was saying how dangerous it was....duh.....he had already halted travel from China a week earlier....

He stated perhaps it was 5 times deadlier than the flu.....frankly...that's not really enough to close down an entire economy.......

Then if only he had enforced distancing and masks in early  February.......helllooo.....Earth to Space Cadet Woodward...nobody....not even Fauci the man of science was talking about that....

Just another guy selling a book....trying to make money by getting people to see the world thru his crap stained glasses.....   JMO.   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

Donald Trump talked of the virus at the State of the union address on January 30, 2020 ,,,, you know the one , the one when Nancy Pelosi ripped it up .... I guess She thought the virus was nothing to think about  because it was coming from the POTUS 

I don't recall Donald speaking of the virus being 5 times more deadly than the flu at the SOTU.....the exact place he should have revealed that info to ALL Americans.  I do remember him saying 15 cases would be down around zero in no time, not at the SOTU....but you get the drift.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, coorslite21 said:

All you have to do is read the article.....Feb 7th.   Trump was saying how dangerous it was....duh.....he had already halted travel from China a week earlier....

He stated perhaps it was 5 times deadlier than the flu.....frankly...that's not really enough to close down an entire economy.......

Then if only he had enforced distancing and masks in early  February.......helllooo.....Earth to Space Cadet Woodward...nobody....not even Fauci the man of science was talking about that....

Just another guy selling a book....trying to make money by getting people to see the world thru his crap stained glasses.....   JMO.   CL

He did halt travel from China, except for about 435K travelers....I will give him that.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He did halt travel from China, except for about 435K travelers....I will give him that.

GO RV, then BV 

So you're saying if you were in China at the time you wouldn't mind being told you couldn't come home until after the bann was lifted?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

He stated perhaps it was 5 times deadlier than the flu.....frankly...that's not really enough to close down an entire economy......

Tell that to the 180,000+ families who lost love ones. ( so far) I can’t tell you how many times I was attacked on here by saying covid was much worse than the common flu. Now Trump knew that in February but was telling all his supporters that it was just like the common flu....guess what he LIED.

Yes your President lied to the American people and his supporters. It’s on tape! No fake news. No conspiracy theory. Wake up people!

Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Tell that to the 180,000+ families who lost love ones. ( so far) I can’t tell you how many times I was attacked on here by saying covid was much worse than the common flu. Now Trump knew that in February but was telling all his supporters that it was just like the common flu....guess what he LIED.

Yes your President lied to the American people and his supporters. It’s on tape! No fake news. No conspiracy theory. Wake up people!

You are 2 different people at different times of the day.....

Anger sets in as the day goes on......why is that?

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2