Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA "Now We Are Talking"

Luigi1

59 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

That’s the problem with Iraq. All they’ve been doing the past 16+ years is talk. Never any action. 

:rocking-chair:

HCR, let me try a different read of this situation.  After 10 years of  personal investment things have finally gotten real interesting.  I see it now as, "All they’ve been doing the past 16+ years is talk. Never any Kazemi. "

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pokebu said:

HCR, let me try a different read of this situation.  After 10 years of  personal investment things have finally gotten real interesting.  I see it now as, "All they’ve been doing the past 16+ years is talk. Never any Kazemi. "

Thanks pokebu, and really,  I completely agree. I have faith in Kazemi to get things done 👍🏻

• Upvote 5

On 9/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, Luigi1 said:

DELTA:

Article: “The House of Representatives has finished reading two laws and addresses an oral question to the Finance and Planning Ministers”  Quote: “…the importance of reviewing the exchange rate so that the Iraqi economy enters the circle of competition with the interest of the International Monetary Fund in the issue of the exchange rate…” NOW WE ARE TALKING…FINALLY…AWESOME NEWS.

now we are talking 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

More good news...

GOI to vote on the 2021 Budget, next.

9-9-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   I know a lot of you been told that the 2020 budget has the new rate change.  It's the 2021 budget that looks like it's going to have the new rate change.  See the 2020 budget must be hammered out now... Article:   "Under the dome of parliament the Minister of Finance discloses the reason for the delay in the reform paper" ...reform papers are going to be submitted at the end of September and in the reform papers there's going to be the new rate change.  So see the 2020 budget will not have a rate change.  The 2021 budget will...man there is a lot of things happening between now and the end of this year...It looks like Iraq is finally going to pull the trigger on this rate change.  How much it is we don't know...

• Upvote 2