Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 11:11 PM PDT - 9/04/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Footforward   Don't be surprised if they come out with a new budget for 3 years with an old rate and then RV after that...  [Comment:  I can see an RV before the budget is announced but not after...Response:  they can easily redo a budget. They can easily have two budgets. Kuwait flat out lied and said they would never RV and then did RV the very next day. There may be some misdirection here at some point.  ...what I'm getting at is don't get down if they do a new budget with the old rate. They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year.  If I suddenly win the lottery, I'll gladly revisit my budget any time. Same thing here.  The fiscal year isn't a consideration for timing in this at all...

*** Jeff  ...the articles are actually suggesting that Iraq is ready to join the international world.  Article: "Sovereignty - Macron calls for leading a transitional phase of building important Iraqi sovereignty for the region".  Quote: "...Emmanuel Macron called for leading a transitional phase in building important Iraqi sovereignty..." :twothumbs:

*** Mnt Goat   Article:  "AL-KAZEMI NOMINATES HIS ADVISOR FOR THE POST OF GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND A DEPUTY, REVEALS: A SUSPICIOUS FIGURE"  ...they fully intended to replace the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq...The question is this: Does this replacement have to be done prior to the RV..? I believe it does or close to it. There is just too much corruption allowed under the present governor to allow it to continue...

*** Frank26    Kazemi is now at the next stage of the security and stability for the Iraqi dinar monetary reform...What happened is these politicians, especially Maliki...stole,  they didn't keep in one area.  They sent it to their families...all these central banks are about to sign an agreement that's going to change how money is treated on this planet Earth...Kazemi is also seizing assets...they bought a lot of things to hide the money.  Money laundering.  Houses.  Boats.  Cars.  Stocks.  You name it.  And he's getting it...this is a massive campaign by Kazemi to clear the way for the reforms.  Trust me Kazemi is in a hurry.  He is doing everything as fast as he can...

:tiphat:That;s it for today Folks ... Be Blessed ... RON

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 7