Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why was Pelosi in a public hair salon ?

I can assure you that in Pelosi's fabulous house with her twin sub zero refrigerations ,that she has a hair and makeup chair in her fabulous bathroom . however ,when she has her hair colored and then "streaked " ,it's a messy business . First, she has her grey hair died brown and then highlighted . It's a lenghtly process , but that woman spends more time on her hair and makeup than she does on anything else. She would be unrecognizable in her natural state . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

White House: Nancy Pelosi 'ought to apologize to the American people' over salon controversy

| September 03, 2020 02:25 PM

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany demanded that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi issue a public apology after she was caught on video getting her hair done at a salon despite coronavirus restrictions.

"Apparently, the rules do not apply to Speaker Nancy Pelosi," McEnany said, playing the clip on loop during her Thursday press briefing. "She wants small businesses to stay shut down but only reopen for her convenience. 'Do as I say, not as I do,' says Nancy Pelosi."

Footage of Pelosi getting her hair done at eSalon in San Francisco without a mask sparked ire among many of her political rivals and pundits. The California Democrat contests that she was "set up" by the salon. Pelosi demanded an apology from the salon after media outlets reported that the footage sparked controversy.

The salon's owner, Erica Kious, said that Pelosi had been a longtime client of hers and that she found her comments "hurtful." Kious added that since the debacle came to light, she's received death threats and hateful messages from angry people, prompting her to reconsider if she wants to stay in her San Francisco community.

President Trump mocked Pelosi on Thursday, brushing off the idea of the incident being a setup.

"Crazy Nancy Pelosi said she was 'set up' by the beauty parlor owner when she improperly had the salon opened (and didn’t wear a MASK!)," Trump tweeted. "Does anyone want a Speaker of the House who can be so easily SET UP?"

McEnany also urged Pelosi to return to Washington while coronavirus relief negotiations remain at a standstill.

"Nancy Pelosi, you ought to apologize to the American people or, better yet, come back to Washington and get to work for hardworking Americans like this salon owner that you maligned and demanded an apology from," she said.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Her disrespect for our United States was quite apparent when she exhibited such poor behavior during the last State of the Union Address. If she were my kid and "acting out"  , throwing an adult version of a tantrum at such an important occasion , I would have dragged her sorry butt out of there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Go home ,Nancy. Get to know your grandchildren, the only blessings you have in what has to be a miserable life with all that cacaphonius "logic",  swirling around your head making you a hypocrite and a liar .I try very hard not to hate anybody , even her . However I would probably take great joy if she were to poop her pants during one of her speeches .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

This Woman has spent the past 4 years trying to catch the President of the United States with all types and sorts of nonsense and scams. Four whole years. Let me take a minute and think about this. Okay, I'm good. Now the President is supposed to be this Dumb, Crazed, Ignorant, Stupid........work with me here, I'm sure I left a few descriptive words out that they used.....ummmm......unfit, racist, divisive, so on and so forth man that ever took office. 

To date they have tried to impeach, catch in traps, twist his words and break his spirit with their wicked ways. None of their tactics worked so I guess he is not as dumb stupid,....you get the idea as they claim he is. 

However, it took One Lone Hair Salon Owner to set up the person that is in charge of her political party. in the words of Joe Biden.........COME ONNNNNNN MAN! 

A HAIR STYLIST Set Nancy Pelosi up? Isn't she supposed to be the Brightest Person on that side of the isle? If that all it takes then Give me four more years of what I have now. Minus the political treasonous acts that have been going on for the past 4 years to rid the country of a rightfully and legally elected President.

I'm putting out a call to all hair stylist to ban together and go after the Nancy Pelosi's of her party. Obviously, they are much more intelligent. maybe we can get the Barber Shop owners to cut in on the action......(Pun Intended). 

Edited by Flamtap
added a sentence
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2