Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

On 9/5/2020 at 11:43 AM, caddieman said:

not what he said. Said he did not hear it while he was around the President. But he was not around him 24/7

gee that's stretching it........................re-read what you posted.  And another unnamed group of people.....................really, is this where we are, the left is freaking out trying anything to discredit the President, but it won't work, the vast majority (you'll see when we come out and vote) see right through all the left's desperate efforts.   President Trump rebuilt the the military after Iran loving Obama gutted it.  This is such a frail argument, but I guess it's not beneath the left trying anything, they know they are in trouble.  President Trump loves the USA and especially the military why does the Left hate that??????? They hate the flag, they hate peace, they hate the police and I can go on and on and on.  It's an embarrassment to see how desperate one group of people will go in our beautiful country founded on belief in God, freedom, and liberty. Oh how I wish this election was over so President Trump can go back to making American great again.:flagsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, fancy said:

gee that's stretching it........................re-read what you posted.  And another unnamed group of people.....................really, is this where we are, the left is freaking out trying anything to discredit the President, but it won't work, the vast majority (you'll see when we come out and vote) see right through all the left's desperate efforts.   President Trump rebuilt the the military after Iran loving Obama gutted it.  This is such a frail argument, but I guess it's not beneath the left trying anything, they know they are in trouble.  President Trump loves the USA and especially the military why does the Left hate that??????? They hate the flag, they hate peace, they hate the police and I can go on and on and on.  It's an embarrassment to see how desperate one group of people will go in our beautiful country founded on belief in God, freedom, and liberty. Oh how I wish this election was over so President Trump can go back to making American great again.:flagsmiley:

Well said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

SO glad you would agree that Trump would never ask anyone to break the law. 

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

SO glad you would agree that Trump would never ask anyone to break the law. 

I've noticed Trump lovers being referred to as "deplorables" years ago has gone a long way to thickening y'all's skin....now that Trump refers to his base as "disgusting people", they just roll with it and accept it, knowing their place in Trump's world.  Quite impressive.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Country star John Rich calls Nashville Mayor John Cooper 'the de Blasio of the south' and accuses him of betraying the city after leaked emails revealed officials 'hid data that showed only 22 COVID cases were linked to bars and restaurants'

• Country singer John Rich accused Nashville's mayor of betraying the city after he allegedly concealed low coronavirus infection rates 
  • Rich, 46, slammed the Mayor John Cooper on The Ingraham Angle on Thursday, claiming his actions brought the city to 'its knees' 
  • Emails show Mayor John Cooper's senior adviser and health department officials discussing how much coronavirus data they should release publicly 
  • In at least two instances in June and July, the officials chose not to disclose data which showed very few cases linked to bars and restaurants on lower Broadway 
  • City Councilman Steve Glover accused city officials of orchestrating a cover-up 
  • He charged that the officials used 'fabricated' data to justify restrictions that have run many of Nashville's bars and restaurants out of business 

Country music star John Rich has blasted Nashville Mayor John Cooper after leaked emails revealed officials chose not to disclose low coronavirus figures in the city, even as lockdown restrictions continued to cripple the economy.

The 46-year-old singer appeared on The Ingraham Angle on Thursday night where he accused the mayor of 'betraying' and lying to his constituents about the source of the virus outbreak 'for months.'   

Emails published by WZTV on Thursday showed Cooper's senior adviser and Metro Nashville Health Department officials (MNHD) discussing how much information they should release publicly about cases linked to bars and restaurants on lower Broadway - the heart of the city's nightlife scene. 

KThe results showed that more than a thousand COVID-19 cases had been linked to construction and nursing homes - while bars and restaurants had just 22 cases. 

During his interview, Rich called for Cooper's resignation, saying his actions brought the city, particularly its bars, restaurants and musicians, to 'its knees.' 

Scroll down for video  

Country singer John Rich appeared on The Ingraham Angle on Thursday night where he accused Nashville's mayor of betraying the city after he allegedly concealed low coronavirus infection rates

Country singer John Rich appeared on The Ingraham Angle on Thursday night where he accused Nashville's mayor of betraying the city after he allegedly concealed low coronavirus infection rates

Nashville Mayor John Cooper's office has been accused of concealing coronavirus data about bars and restaurants after emails purportedly sent between top city officials were leaked. Cooper is pictured in February

Nashville Mayor John Cooper's office has been accused of concealing coronavirus data about bars and restaurants after emails purportedly sent between top city officials were leaked. Cooper is pictured in February

'Mayor John Cooper has betrayed our town. He has betrayed Music City,' Rich told Ingraham. 

'He is the Judas to this town. He is now the de Blasio of the South', he added, referring to the New York City mayor who has also been criticized for his response to the pandemic. 

Rich claimed Cooper had 'information at his fingertips' that proved the music scene was not responsible for the city's coronavirus cases earlier this summer, 'but he decided not to display that information to us.' 

According to the emails, in at least two instances in June and July, the officials chose not to release the specific numbers which showed that relatively few cases had been linked to bars and restaurants. 

Meanwhile, bars and restaurants around Davidson County, which includes Nashville, were struggling to stay afloat with limited capacity after being forced to close down for two months from March to May.  

Emails obtained by WZTV appear to show Mayor Cooper's senior adviser and officials in the Metro Nashville Health Department discussing how much information they should release publicly about cases linked to bars and restaurants on lower Broadway (pictured)

Emails obtained by WZTV appear to show Mayor Cooper's senior adviser and officials in the Metro Nashville Health Department discussing how much information they should release publicly about cases linked to bars and restaurants on lower Broadway (pictured) 

Nashville City Councilmember Steve Glover (pictured) accused city officials of orchestrating a cover-up as they refused to release the data they were using to justify business restrictions

Nashville City Councilmember Steve Glover (pictured) accused city officials of orchestrating a cover-up as they refused to release the data they were using to justify business restrictions

While the correspondence revealed in WZTV's report is limited - showing only parts of email threads with portions cut off - it has raised questions about why officials would seek to hide data about a public health emergency from the people directly affected by it.

Neither the mayor's office nor the MNHD would verify the authenticity of the emails, the outlet reported, but City Council member Steve Glover said he received confirmation that they were real.

Glover accused city officials of orchestrating a cover-up as they used unreleased data to justify restrictions that have run dozens of establishments out of business. 

The first email thread from June 19 showed Mayor Cooper's senior adviser Benjamin Eagles and MNHD epidemiologist Leslie Waller discussing a small contract tracing study of known coronavirus clusters. 

More than 1,000 cases had been linked to construction and nursing homes - while bars and restaurants had just 22 cases. 

'This isn't going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor's Office?' Waller wrote. 

'Correct, not for public consumption,' Eagles replied. 

The first email thread from June 19 showed Mayor Cooper's senior adviser Benjamin Eagles (pictured) and MNHD epidemiologist Leslie Waller discussing a small contract tracing study of known coronavirus clusters
MNHD Epidemiologist Leslie Waller

The first email thread from June 19 showed Mayor Cooper's senior adviser Benjamin Eagles (left) and MNHD Epidemiologist Leslie Waller (right) discussing a small contract tracing study of known coronavirus clusters

'This isn't going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor's Office?' Waller wrote in an email show above

+9

'This isn't going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor's Office?' Waller wrote in an email show above

Eagles replied to Waller's inquiry saying: 'Correct, not for public consumption'

Eagles replied to Waller's inquiry saying: 'Correct, not for public consumption'

33301808-8743605-image-m-81_160035310242

+9

Critics have argued that the contract tracing results should have been released because they showed that just 22 cases had been linked to bars and restaurants on Broadway (pictured)

About a month after that conversation, a reporter for the Tennessean newspaper reached out to MNHD Communications Director Brian Todd on July 30 seeking clarification on the agency's claim that 'more than 80 cases' had been traced to bars and restaurants. 

The reporter, Nate Rau, posed a simple question: 'If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson [County] and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn't that mean restaurants and bars aren't a very big problem?'

Todd forwarded Rau's email to five colleagues and asked: 'Please advise how you recommend I respond.' 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've noticed Trump lovers being referred to as "deplorables" years ago has gone a long way to thickening y'all's skin....now that Trump refers to his base as "disgusting people", they just roll with it and accept it, knowing their place in Trump's world.  Quite impressive.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

The left mantra, say it often enough and they'll believe it.  :lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

:lol: Fact Checked by Facebook. :lol:

Gave up Facebook years ago, and never tried any of the others....those things have surely torn more families and friendships apart, than they've ever brought together.  When people post fb or tweets here and pass them off as truth you know things have gone wrong.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I can tell you exactly when I stopped trusting the Dems.  “If you like your Doctor you can keep you Doctor”. “ under our Health Care plan your premiums will go down.  

I lost my doctor of 20 plus years and my premiums went up 30%.  

Lying sack Barry cost me a lot of money so I could help fund people who are in our country illegally.  Thanks barry you lying dirtbag.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

34 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Well I can tell you exactly when I stopped trusting the Dems.  “If you like your Doctor you can keep you Doctor”. “ under our Health Care plan your premiums will go down.  

Lying sack Barry cost me a lot of money so I could help fund people who are in our country illegally.  Thanks barry you lying dirtbag.  

Same here. Nice work Barry.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Think of what your premiums will be if Trump kicks over 20 million off their health care with nothing to replace it. Oh yeah it’s not going to be heard in the courts until a week after the elections........ain’t that damn convenient!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, fancy said:

Like you expect this garbage to end when the re-election of DJT+ is achieved ? Me no think they will simply whine like 3rd graders anymore. Soros , the former Nazi Fascist under Hitler,  has trained their therapy pets to sniff out conservatives and viciously attack them. He has his SS troops all trained, skirmish experienced, ready and waiting to go and make Portland look like 1st grade middle finger painting.  The left hate Trump merely because POTUS Trump is following through with his campaign promises, as best as he can. Something that has not been done since WJC was POTUS. He also has skunked them by manipulating the left to force him to use the Wars and Powers Act to make Ventilators, when their propaganda on The Chinese Virus was at its loudest.  ... Trump isn't prepared for this pandemic they knew, about but allowed Trump to find out the hard way. Why doesn't Trump use the Wars and Powers Act and force American industry to make the required ventilators . So he activated it. They allowed him to activate it. But they were not aware that this act also allowed him to speedily take The  Federal Reserve out of private hands ( Rothchilds and crew) and bring it under the control of the Federal government by incorporating it into the US Treasury. Ending the money pot the Deep State had set up over these past 60 years to pay for their despot , self enriching goals. Including their plan to have one set of laws for them, and a different ones for those not in their good ol boy and good ol girls club, ie the rest of us.   Sadly RBG just died at the age of 87. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

That is another Dem lie caddieman. ( got it right.  Gee I really am sorry about that). Trump wants a better healthcare system.  It starts with lower drug prices and tort reform.  Too many Dems and Reps are on the Big Pharma payroll.  If you elect some politicians that truly want to help Americas in DC with this President will get a lot of great stuff done.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Think of what your premiums will be if Trump kicks over 20 million off their health care with nothing to replace it. Oh yeah it’s not going to be heard in the courts until a week after the elections........ain’t that damn convenient!

It will be the same as it was before Obama inflicted the ACA on America. Those 20 million people were not paying anything anyway. Might even see some folks rates drop.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

It will be the same as it was before Obama inflicted the ACA on America. Those 20 million people were not paying anything anyway. Might even see some folks rates drop.

Lol and how you think that’s going to work with 20 million more uninsured going to ERs hospitals? And also what kind of leader does that in the middle of a pandemic?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, caddieman said:

@caddieman, where do you get these conspiracy theories? And you point the finger of 'Democrat Morality' at others for believing in "conspiracy theories"?

Indy

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Wow I would have thought it was when in the 1990's Ole Hil-Billy  started the campaign to dumb down America. And it looks like it worked on a couple of the left on this very thread. 

• Upvote 2

No, it was like I stated in the earlier post.  It was hard to turn from my family upbringing which was Dem.  We have a very large family, almost 60 when we are all together.  At one time we were 80% Dem., straight ticket.  Now we are mostly Independent but lean Rep.  We don’t talk politics at family gatherings anymore to keep the peace.  

Bill may be from Arkansas but he is not a hillbilly.  He is extremely bright, maybe so much so he’s stupid.  Intelligence should never be mistaken for wisdom and Bill and HRC are very much misguided fools imo.  Yes, I have meet them both and visited with them on several occasions.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

@caddieman, where do you get these conspiracy theories? And you point the finger of 'Democrat Morality' at others for believing in "conspiracy theories"?

Indy

The Trump Administration asked the Supreme Court on June 25 to overturn the law known as Obamacare, joining a group of Republican attorneys general in arguing that Congress effectively made the ACA unconstitutional in 2017 when it zeroed out the individual mandate. The ACA has survived two previous Supreme Court challenges, including a 5-4 ruling upholding the law in 2012, when Chief Justice John Roberts ruled the individual mandate was constitutional under Congress’s power to levy taxes. Now the law faces an existential legal threat for the third time in its 10-year history. “The entire ACA thus must fall with the individual mandate,” Solicitor General Noel Francisco wrote in the Administration’s brief.

The Trump Administration’s challenge to the law comes as the coronavirus pandemic has left more than 120,000 Americans dead and thrown millions off the health care rolls due to lost jobs. If the court decides to overturn the law, the impact would ripple through nearly every part of the U.S. health system. Dismantling the law would worsen racial disparities and make it harder for sick people to get new coverage at a time when COVID-19 is disproportionately impacting Black and Latino Americans and leaving hundreds of thousands with potentially lasting health problems. It would also leave 23 million Americans without health coverage, according to an analysis by the liberal Center for American Progress think tank.https://time.com/5861290/affordable-care-act-obamacare-trump-biden/

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

The Trump Administration asked the Supreme Court on June 25 to overturn the law known as Obamacare, joining a group of Republican attorneys general in arguing that Congress effectively made the ACA unconstitutional in 2017 when it zeroed out the individual mandate. The ACA has survived two previous Supreme Court challenges, including a 5-4 ruling upholding the law in 2012, when Chief Justice John Roberts ruled the individual mandate was constitutional under Congress’s power to levy taxes. Now the law faces an existential legal threat for the third time in its 10-year history. “The entire ACA thus must fall with the individual mandate,” Solicitor General Noel Francisco wrote in the Administration’s brief.

The Trump Administration’s challenge to the law comes as the coronavirus pandemic has left more than 120,000 Americans dead and thrown millions off the health care rolls due to lost jobs. If the court decides to overturn the law, the impact would ripple through nearly every part of the U.S. health system. Dismantling the law would worsen racial disparities and make it harder for sick people to get new coverage at a time when COVID-19 is disproportionately impacting Black and Latino Americans and leaving hundreds of thousands with potentially lasting health problems. It would also leave 23 million Americans without health coverage, according to an analysis by the liberal Center for American Progress think tank.https://time.com/5861290/affordable-care-act-obamacare-trump-biden/

The dimented mind of a LEFTIST...always assuming that the only way to solve something is BIG GOVERNMENT BUREACRACY.

You see, @caddieman, some of us 'critical thinkers' out in middle America think there are other ways for individuals and families to get insurance. Take for example corporate sponsored insurance. How many new Americans were brought onto corporate insurance plans due to new jobs and a raging economy? Think outside of the box for once.

Indy

• Thanks 1