Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

Artitech

After 12 years in this investment, I believe personally  in some new information, that just was reported on, here! I believe we are close to seeing our blessing come forth! I broke my hip, getting hay down in my barn last November 2019 ! Just as I was going to get my hip surgery, we all know what happened to our health care system! I finally was able to get it fixed yesterday! My Dr said that the surgery was very successful! I’m asking for prayers from all DV members that subscribe to the Christian Faith! I’m asking for all Christians to stand with me, in faith that,?The Good Lord Jesus will heal me completely! The Word says when 2 or people agree on any one thing it will be done on Earth as in Heaven! I’m still in hospital and I believe I can be instantly healed by our Great Physician, The Good Lord Jesus Christ! I know we have very strong Christians Women and Men on this site! Thank you in advance!  For standing with me!  God Bless all! Amen  :praying: ! Artitech 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I would like to thank everyone for the very kind words and especially the prayers! God is great. He guided my Dr  through the whole surgery! The Dr said it was a very successful operation! We all know the reason too! Like I say I can’t wait to meet a lot people from DV ! This was a very painful situation, constant pain! The very first thing I noticed I was not hurting in the usual places ! I’m very sore from the surgery but the pain is manageable now! 10 months of pain thanks the Chinese virus! Again thanks to all y’all! Y’all are the best! I love the Good Lord Jesus! God Bless y’all too! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

You have good news. Better than being told there are complications.

I believe in miracles.

I also believe in slow miracles.

What I mean is that your healing will go through its normal course guided by our Father. 

I pray you get an instant miracle. 

I also pray that if it is not His Will (for an instant miracle)you will get healed none the less. He may use this healing time to use you in some way as you come out of the valley.

• Like 1

Jehovah-Rophe means Jehovah heals. In this name God is revealing Himself to us as the One who is able to heal.

God hears us in all things both externally and thoughts internally.  We lift our brother before you for a speedy, total and complete healing. I know you listen, I know you hear us, and I know beyond any doubt you heal us. 

Amen

• Like 1