Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Delta Opinion - 9/02/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Delta *** ...every country in order for them to be able to be part of QFS ...first of all they have to join the system.  Second you can not manipulate your currency.  You have to have a fair currency - a fair exchange rate - in order for you to join the QFS...looks like Iraq is included there...this is a smart and brilliant way President Trump and the US treasury for them to come up with this system because that's the only way you can force all the countries to basically come up with a true rate.  And Iraq is included...excellent news...you can not do it with the auctions anymore or at a program rate...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:That's all for today folks ... Be blessed ... RON

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6

Just now, Rugbylaird19 said:

QFS?. And when is this supposed to happen?

Been happening! Got a note that over 200 countries are already, moving with it! think why its very important to have your game plan together, I think a lot of the future millionaires, think they are going to go in a bank and walk out with cash. Have a Great Day, everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

Been happening! Got a note that over 200 countries are already, moving with it! think why its very important to have your game plan together, I think a lot of the future millionaires, think they are going to go in a bank and walk out with cash. Have a Great Day, everyone!

Rw.sutton is this just hearsay or is this someone you trust? Lots of rumors floating around on YouTube. Please tell me your source isn’t Charlie Ward, or some random person on YouTube. I’m really hoping you’re right... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Rw.sutton is this just hearsay or is this someone you trust? Lots of rumors floating around on YouTube. Please tell me your source isn’t Charlie Ward, or some random person on YouTube. I’m really hoping you’re right... 

Someone I trust!

Weve all been through the Guru Years, Ive got a banker friend, in West Texas, that shared it with me, I actually set up 2 LLC's, I remember he told me years ago, your going to need a better plan than that,, LOL, lets hope my friend!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Someone I trust!

Weve all been through the Guru Years, Ive got a banker friend, in West Texas, that shared it with me, I actually set up 2 LLC's, I remember he told me years ago, your going to need a better plan than that,, LOL, lets hope my friend!

Wow, hope so my friend. I’ve watched you for years here and know you are not a BS’er

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...