Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2 September 2020

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, Rochester said:

All good news :goodnews:. Trump was against the war, he said so before the war. Ron Paul says redeploy the troops...get them out, fulfill your promise, Mr. President. America is only staying in Iraq, to kick Iran's ass even more. That's already been done, many times. Maybe America will get tired of kicking Iran's butt? :butt-kicking::butt-kicking::butt-kicking:The thing that worries me nowadays is senile people repeat the same thing over and over, tell the same joke or story over and over again. If Joe Biden gets in, he may want to invade Iraq again, due to weapons of mass destruction...Time to take the car keys from grandpa. :shakehead: Iran isn't going to take over the Middle East, they are too weak, pathetic, an embarrassment to the human race. Trump wants his troops redeployed... The number 3 is a lucky number, it was Nicola Tesla's favorite number. He said "If you understand the magnificence of the number 3, 6 or 9 then you would have the key to the universe". Tomorrow is the 3rd day of the 9th month...two out of three ain't bad. Iraq is the opposite of Nicola Tesla. Iraq reminds me of one of Einstein's quotes: "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits"....I'm sure by now you can figure out if Iraq is full of geniuses or idiots...the only thing I'm a genius about, is patience...:peace:o-NIKOLA-TESLA-facebook.jpg

Well done!  Genius has limits but stupidity has NO limits!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, yendor said:

Golly, I am not sure I am ready. Maybe it is a bit too soon for this to happen. 

I know what cha mean! I gotta talk to people, AGAIN. :o  

34 minutes ago, keylime said:

Soon means "never get here" in Iraq. So you're safe

That's what I been thinkin'.  Maybe their words, when translated to English,  have the exact opposite meaning.  Makes sense to me.  Now that we have discovered their secret, they will give up, and stop trying to trick us.  Hey, I can have wishful thinkin' 🙄  :eyebrows:

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just curious... Does the 2021 budget have to be complete before the Dinar RV's?? And if so, when do they normally complete their budget? Hopefully SEPTEMBER!!!!!

Trying not to get TOO excited, but it sure looks like it is REALLY close!!!!  I've been following this baby for 11 years. Time to be born!!!!

• Like 3

I am posting this on your Thread Adam, piggybacking because I think this vid explains a lot of what we are going through and what is coming.  This vid is a bit long but imo it’s worth a listen.  If this violates any rules I apologize and remove it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I am posting this on your Thread Adam, piggybacking because I think this vid explains a lot of what we are going through and what is coming.  This vid is a bit long but imo it’s worth a listen.  If this violates any rules I apologize and remove it.  

Thanks Pitcher! That was most interesting 🧐 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Pitcher     No surprise there :shakehead:

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

• Thanks 2