Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden For President

From a man who also served it is my opinion that it is disrespectful and divisive.  There are other ways to get a message out about bad Policing.  Of course there are numerous things said that also tell me that they support BLM a hate group.  Go watch the video of the head of BLM from NY from his DC speech.  And you wonder why Right Wing nut jobs are running around with AR’s. 

We are almost at the point of no return Shabbs.  Who will you fight for if there is a Civil War.  BLM or the USA?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

From a man who also served it is my opinion that it is disrespectful and divisive.  There are other ways to get a message out about bad Policing.  Of course there are numerous things said that also tell me that they support system" rel="">support BLM a hate group.  Go watch the video of the head of BLM from NY from his DC speech.  And you wonder why Right Wing nut jobs are running around with AR’s. 

We are almost at the point of no return Shabbs.  Who will you fight for if there is a Civil War.  BLM or the USA?

My family, first and foremost.  The peaceful transfer of power after the election will be the next important step to accomplish.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

My family, first and foremost.  The peaceful transfer of power after the election will be the next important step to accomplish.

Agree.  We may disagree on many things Shabbs but I will always respect you for serving your Country.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Name calling seems beneath you CL....oh how times have changed, eh?  It's Trump's world now, we're all just living in it.

GO RV, then BV 

Just turning it around.....it's how you approach your Trump posts everyday......never positive....always demeaning....

Thought if you saw it from the other side you might try a gentler approach in the future.....😉

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Just turning it around.....it's how you approach your Trump posts everyday......never positive....always demeaning....

Thought if you saw it from the other side you might try a gentler approach in the future.....😉

CL

I got it CL.  Brilliant 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Dem leaders and their allies in the media cheered on the violent left every step of the way.  Scroll down to view the Peaceful Statements made by the Left the last 4 years.  I didn’t forget any of these vile statements of Resistance/Rebellion.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

How do you explain the Covid-19 death rate (percentage of deaths divided by the total number of cases) in the U.S. being in line with the death rate across the entire globe?

GO RV, then BV 

If you read the CDC site and the NYT article, 6% of the total deaths at the time of the CDC data was less than 10,000 people.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Joe Biden won't win the 2020 Election. Trump will win in a Landslide...Bank on it...

Agree Yota.  The debris in this clip are the Snowflakes, the Media, the Hollywood, Elites, and other haters.   

The van is Alec Baldheaded.  How Symbolic

D8A988BC-88CB-4241-AE02-5AFD968936D5.gif.e2ba601b2479ba1f08717bfbbe04f699.gif 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2020 at 12:40 PM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Do you believe if Trump loses that the country will see the same cr@p from the right that the left exhibited and continues to exhibit when Trump was elected? Do you honestly believe the right will march, burn, loot? No, IF it happens we will hold our nose, swallow hard just like we did when O was elected - twice.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Do you believe if Trump loses that the country will see the same cr@p from the right that the left exhibited and continues to exhibit when Trump was elected? Do you honestly believe the right will march, burn, loot? No, IF it happens we will hold our nose, swallow hard just like we did when O was elected - twice.

The difference for me this time if Biden gets in , I’ll quit working and live off the government like he wants all illegal immigrants too !!! 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/1/2020 at 12:40 PM, Shabibilicious said:

The peaceful transfer of power after the election will be the next important step to accomplish.

GO RV, then BV 

Like the Democrats and Never Trumpers did??? 

God willing the only transfer will be President elect Trump to President Trump.

And yes, God does have his hand, or not, in all things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/1/2020 at 3:43 PM, coorslite21 said:

CL

"gentler approach"....How do Trump supporters, knowing the childish abrasive things he says and tweets everyday, make comments like that?  smh

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

"gentler approach"....How do Trump supporters, knowing the childish abrasive things he says and tweets everyday, make comments like that?  smh

GO RV, then BV 

I’m not sure, but we have another 4-1/2 years to think about it. 
:twothumbs:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Like the Democrats and Never Trumpers did??? 

God willing the only transfer will be President elect Trump to President Trump.

And yes, God does have his hand, or not, in all things.

Oh...so God is responsible for the reprehensible tweets DJT uses to whip his base into a frenzy with.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1