Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden For President

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman, Biden will follow the science of the coronavirus?? YGTBSM!!! Did you not see the article released yesterday from the CDC that said that only 6% of the pandemic deaths were caused by Covid alone. Yea, ole Sloppy Joe gonna shutdown the economy again based on what "science" says (when so far science can't seem to come up with a consistent recommendation in the last 8 months)? Right! You really must hate this country if you want Ole Joe to shut the economy down again. How do you think that will work out??

That 6% was deaths with no underlying conditions. The FACT is the rest of the 172,000 people should not have died even with underlying conditions if they had not contracted covid. So make no mistake about it. Covid has killed all those people. An underlying condition can be something simply as being overweight. He’s not going to shut down the country again. He will employ mask mandate. Which is scientifically proven to slow covid exposure. Studies show just by masking the public we can save 50,000+ lives. Trump don’t care about that obviously. That’s the science I am talking about that this President just ignores and says it’s magically going to disappear. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m sure he will denounce the violence and label the Antifa crowd a bunch of Anarchists.  

And anything about his supporters driving through the crowd spraying mace and shooting paint ball’s. Or a kid walking around with an ar 15  who had no business even in Wisconsin. We know he won’t. He should denounce both sides. We know he will not.

19 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Candie and Shabbs you both despise Trump we get it.  

I was asked a question that I responded to. And I get you despise Biden.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Candie and Shabbs you both despise Trump we get it.  

So you love Trump's words and tweets, the division, his lies, his false promises, the new shiny completed wall compliments of Mexican money, and the robust infrastructure week we find ourselves in, err ummm....waiting, waiting, just waiting.  Oh yeah, pitcher we know where you stand....you've been very clear about it.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have never said I love Trumps tweets. 

His division is no less than that of the Dems imo

There is no sense discussing the Trump Administrations accomplishments because you will never accept the truth.  You have it all figured out.

The shinny Wall is working but that doesn’t matter to you.  

You and Candie are on this board to spew the Dem line. I’m here to push back and push back I will in as respectfully a manner as possible.  It’s pretty hard to be respectful when you write things I have never said.  Let me make this very clear.

I have never said I love Trumps Tweets and that is a complete lie and you know it.  

Go go ahead and try to make this about me.  The fact remains the Dems have a terrible candidate and he will wear the crown of least desirable candidate.

Trump will win in a Landslide if there is no fraud.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And anything about his supporters driving through the crowd spraying mace and shooting paint ball’s. Or a kid walking around with an ar 15  who had no business even in Wisconsin. We know he won’t. He should denounce both sides. We know he will not.

Maybe the Biden supporters should not block the road in a unlawful unpermitted Peaceful March.  The young man is as misguided as any of the Antifa Biden Supporters.  If you watch the video he was surrounded by Biden Supporters and he shot when he saw one approach him with a weapon.  I hope we can both agree that this is a terrible tradedy and both Political Parties should denounce all violence and senseless rioting and looting of innocent people’s property.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

So basically.... They're all in bed together... Clinton, Trump, Biden, Prince Andrew, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Buffet, Courtney Love, Les Waxner, Alan Dershowitz, Bill Barr, Larry Summers, Ken Star, Harvey Weinstein.... The list is endless...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epsteins-rolodex-famous-friends-and-acquaintances.html

Let's not forget the Pro  by definition...Mr Ron Jeremy......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have never said I love Trumps tweets. 

His division is no less than that of the Dems imo

There is no sense discussing the Trump Administrations accomplishments because you will never accept the truth.  You have it all figured out.

The shinny Wall is working but that doesn’t matter to you.  

You and Candie are on this board to spew the Dem line. I’m here to push back and push back I will in as respectfully a manner as possible.  It’s pretty hard to be respectful when you write things I have never said.  Let me make this very clear.

I have never said I love Trumps Tweets and that is a complete lie and you know it.  

Go go ahead and try to make this about me.  The fact remains the Dems have a terrible candidate and he will wear the crown of least desirable candidate.

Trump will win in a Landslide if there is no fraud.  

Ahh, and I never said I despise Trump.  Those are your words, yet you have no problem flinging them out there...but get outraged when the same is done to you.  Different set of rules for Trump supporters I suppose. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Maybe the Biden supporters should not block the road in a unlawful unpermitted Peaceful March.  The young man is as misguided as any of the Antifa Biden Supporters.  If you watch the video he was surrounded by Biden Supporters and he shot when he saw one approach him with a weapon.  I hope we can both agree that this is a terrible tradedy and both Political Parties should denounce all violence and senseless rioting and looting of innocent people’s property.

All violence from both sides should be denounced....will Trump finally do that?...today we shall see.  And just to be clear, had the juvenile not crossed the state line with an assault weapon, those two men would still be alive.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ahh, and I never said I despise Trump.  Those are your words, yet you have no problem flinging them out there...but get outraged when the same is done to you.  Different set of rules for Trump supporters I suppose. 

Ok I didn’t see an apology from you so that tells me you just want to argue and twist words. 

But I will apologize for saying you despise Trump.  I don’t think you have ever used those exact words.  However you have said you dislike him and your constant , every day, bashing of Trump pretty much comes across as hate speech according to Dems definition of  hate speech.

i can stop writing what I think about Dems, Antifa, Biden Russian Collusion, Spying on a President, but can you.  Take the next 3 days off and you will not see one more political post from me.  If you continue to give me your opinion on Trump then it is only fair that I should be allowed to do the same right.  You don’t care to dicuss anything, you are here to spew the Dem agenda and propaganda.  So if that’s the way it has to be expect for me to play the devils advocate.  If you don’t like it tough, it’s just my opinion.  

• Thanks 2

So Biden for President is the title of this thread.....let me role play......this is the reverse of those commenting on Trump.....at least my Interpetation of your posts on Trump....

Spineless, Mindless, Sleepy, Creepy Joe......he can't stand up to his own party....which is still run by the witch....he can't put a thought process or a sentence together......the other day he fell asleep at a press interview.....and he sure likes to smell that hair, and touch those kids.......seemingly the coal miners daughter....he has accumulated millions$$ in a public service job.....his family has shared in the corruption and financial gain....2 failed Presidential bids.....and 47 years as a government swamp creature.....he even is so vain he got hair plugs.....(he'll never have Trumps hair!😮)

He's been hiding in the basement....but at least he hasn't come out of the closet....yet.....

He is a racist.....Think mentor KKK man Byrd.....his comments on BO......an articulate clean person of color.....etc. etc.

Just thought I let you know how I view the majority of your posts......from the opposite angle...    CL

• Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

All violence from both sides should be denounced....will Trump finally do that?...today we shall see.  And just to be clear, had the juvenile not crossed the state line with an assault weapon, those two men would still be alive.

This is true but a number of the Antifa are crossing the state lines as well.  

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And just to be clear, had the juvenile not crossed the state line with an assault weapon, those two men would still be alive.

GO RV, then BV 

I disagree.

There wasn't an assault rifle. 

Had those two "gentlemen" not attacked the young man they would still be alive.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Just thought I let you know how I view the majority of your posts......from the opposite angle...    CL

I just wanted to let the vid speak for itself.  I’m seeing many vids like the one I posted. I will let the Political Experts explain what we are seeing almost every outing fron Joe.  I don’t hate Joe, but his time has passed, he’s mentally incapable to handle the rigors of being a President.  

If you think the country is at odds now wait wait until the Dems try to steal the election with phony mail in ballots.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8682935/Dem-data-firm-predicts-chaos-postal-votes-revealing-days-election-Biden-victory.html

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Agree 100% now only if the President of the United States would do the same. We both know he won’t.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Agree 100% now only if the President of the United States would do the same. We both know he won’t.

Edited 4 minutes ago by caddieman

I know he won’t because he has been attacked and lied about from the moment he came down the escalator in 2015.  He is the most vilified President the US has ever had.  Some of it is his fault but much is planned and concocted by a Democratic leadership who never accepted the 2016 Election Results.   

Is he divisive, yes he is, but so are the Dems and there are your battlelines. Trump will spew his hatred and the Dems will as well.  The American people deserve better representation.  The reason they do it is because it’s easier to attack an opponent than stand on their accomplishments ( which are few in DC these days)  Or, lay out a platform to help Americans and actually keep the promises once elected.  

BTW, Trump has keep and accomplished most of the things he ran on in 2016.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I know he won’t because he has been attacked and lied about from the moment he came down the escalator in 2015.  He is the most vilified President the US has ever had.  Some of it is his fault but much is planned and concocted by a Democratic leadership who never accepted the 2016 Election Results.   

If Trump condemns ALL violence today it's a win for everybody, including him....the potus is supposed to rise above pettiness, in fact it's demanded of that position.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Ok I didn’t see an apology from you so that tells me you just want to argue and twist words. 

But I will apologize for saying you despise Trump.  I don’t think you have ever used those exact words.  However you have said you dislike him and your constant , every day, bashing of Trump pretty much comes across as hate speech according to Dems definition of  hate speech.

i can stop writing what I think about Dems, Antifa, Biden Russian Collusion, Spying on a President, but can you.  Take the next 3 days off and you will not see one more political post from me.  If you continue to give me your opinion on Trump then it is only fair that I should be allowed to do the same right.  You don’t care to dicuss anything, you are here to spew the Dem agenda and propaganda.  So if that’s the way it has to be expect for me to play the devils advocate.  If you don’t like it tough, it’s just my opinion.  

And why should I leave for 3 days, to give you a break?  You were all "cancel culture" about the political forum a few days ago.

GO RV, then BV 

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

So Biden for President is the title of this thread.....let me role play......this is the reverse of those commenting on Trump.....at least my Interpetation of your posts on Trump....

Spineless, Mindless, Sleepy, Creepy Joe......he can't stand up to his own party....which is still run by the witch....he can't put a thought process or a sentence together......the other day he fell asleep at a press interview.....and he sure likes to smell that hair, and touch those kids.......seemingly the coal miners daughter....he has accumulated millions$$ in a public service job.....his family has shared in the corruption and financial gain....2 failed Presidential bids.....and 47 years as a government swamp creature.....he even is so vain he got hair plugs.....(he'll never have Trumps hair!😮)

He's been hiding in the basement....but at least he hasn't come out of the closet....yet.....

He is a racist.....Think mentor KKK man Byrd.....his comments on BO......an articulate clean person of color.....etc. etc.

Just the facts....!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

If Trump condemns ALL violence today it's a win for everybody, including him....the potus is supposed to rise above pettiness, in fact it's demanded of that position.

I agree and so should all Politicians from both sides as well as people of influence like Opra or Obama.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

When did Trump promote violence?

Guess he's responsible for Portland....Minneapolis....Chicago.......you know all those city's controlled by the left for decades....CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 1