Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden For President

Biden Attempts to Speak Complete Sentences With Mixed Results

Biden Attempts to Speak Complete Sentences With Mixed Results

Joe Biden finally emerged from his basement once again today, to, among other things, blame President Donald Trump for the riots occurring across the country. How President Trump is responsible for riots being carried out by people who hate him remains a mystery, but it appears that Democrats realized that these riots were damaging them in the polls so they finally began pretending to care about the destruction.

It wouldn’t have been a Biden event without a notable and quotable gaffe, and he provided one for us.

Attempting to slam President Trump’s coronavirus response, Biden said “Covid has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years, look, here’s, the lives, it’s just, when you think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years.”

Shakespeare couldn’t have worded it better.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It could be worse....Joe could follow Donnie's lead and require his speeches be written in crayon.

GO RV, then BV 

8 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Don’t forget the pictures............lots and lots of pictures!

Asking again.....What makes Joe so special?....what will he do that will make every Americans life better?.....what is his plan?

You can mock Trump all you want.....it doesn't do anything to illustrate the capabilities of the candidate you support.....you both do support Biden?....Right?

CL

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Asking again.....What makes Joe so special?....what will he do that will make every Americans life better?.....what is his plan?

You can mock Trump all you want.....it doesn't do anything to illustrate the capabilities of the candidate you support system" rel="">support.....you both do support system" rel="">support Biden?....Right?

CL

image.gif.285cf8adbc1b25f4b8d0e3c992eb3ac2.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

https://www.boomlive.in/h-upload/2020/08/03/926850-maxwell-biden.jpg

So basically.... They're all in bed together... Clinton, Trump, Biden, Prince Andrew, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Buffet, Courtney Love, Les Waxner, Alan Dershowitz, Bill Barr, Larry Summers, Ken Star, Harvey Weinstein.... The list is endless...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epsteins-rolodex-famous-friends-and-acquaintances.html

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

So basically.... They're all in bed together... Clinton, Trump, Biden, Prince Andrew, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Buffet, Courtney Love, Les Waxner, Alan Dershowitz, Bill Barr, Larry Summers, Ken Star, Harvey Weinstein.... The list is endless...

Sounds like a pizza party......😮

Edited by coorslite21
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

You can mock Trump all you want.....it doesn't do anything to illustrate the capabilities of the candidate you support system">support.....you both do support system">support Biden?....Right?

CL

Just for a couple of things. He is not going to kick 20 million people off their health care in the middle of a pandemic with Not one thing else available! What kind of leader does that 💩 He has been saying for years he has a better plan. Still nothing. Remember the Chris Wallace interview. He said in two weeks he will be unveiling it! How long ago was that? A month and a half. You guessed it nothing? He lied! Again go figure. 
Biden will follow the science in the coronavirus. He will listen to scientists that have been in the field for 40 years. Not touting A guy who makes Pillows for a living! He will save Americans lives.
Biden will bring us out of this economic crisis. That’s right you heard it. What many on the board don’t know or just ignore is the fact that the last three years of of the Obama/Biden tenure the economy was better than TRUMPS BEST YEAR. Don’t believe it look it up. And not on the lying right wing websites. 
BIden will bring us back to standing where we belong with our allies. 
Biden will follow the rule of law. 
Biden will not stoke the division in this country. 
God I could go on and on and on. There is a reason so many people have come out of this Trump administration and have said just how dangerous he his to this country. That’s just not something you dismiss unless you are so brainwashed you just ignore it. Say it’s just people that are disgruntled employees. They just trying to make money. This man is dangerous to the security of this nation. And to the American people. He is not a person that I want to have one number of the launch code. It scares me how out of touch of reality he is. Watch that Chris Wallace interview with an open mind. It’s damn scary. He is not a leader. Not by a long shot. 

Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

You can mock Trump all you want.....it doesn't do anything to illustrate the capabilities of the candidate you support system">support.....you both do support system">support Biden?....Right?

CL

Remember the overwhelming feeling of millions of flipped voters in '16....the "lesser of two evils" was all the rage.  A deep hatred of HRC turned off millions....now DTJ wears that crown.  His base, which has stagnated, is all that still stand by him, but it's mathematically not enough for him to retain his crown.  As always, this is just my opinion.  Not to mention the division and incited violence he sows daily....This is his tenure, and he's lost control, of social justice, of the pandemic, of the economy.  Now I realize you were a Gabbard supporter and worked hard for her, but it didn't happen, so we move on.  And to me, Trump, like a coach who's lost control of the locker room, it's time for him to be replaced and take back our rightful place at the head of the world table.....end the embarrassment, that is the Trump tenure.  Keep in mind, and be scared if you must, because I know it frightens me, that in the last 4 years millions of young folk have become eligible to vote, while millions of our elders have passed....And the young ones have not reacted well to Trump's bully pulpit.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

caddieman, Biden will follow the science of the coronavirus?? YGTBSM!!! Did you not see the article released yesterday from the CDC that said that only 6% of the pandemic deaths were caused by Covid alone. Yea, ole Sloppy Joe gonna shutdown the economy again based on what "science" says (when so far science can't seem to come up with a consistent recommendation in the last 8 months)? Right! You really must hate this country if you want Ole Joe to shut the economy down again. How do you think that will work out??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Watch Trump in Wisconsin today. He should be there to heal the community.  Watch what he says. He will make my point for me! Bank it!

I’m sure he will denounce the violence and label the Antifa crowd a bunch of Anarchists.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2