Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DNC/RNC Convention Celebrations...

Now it really begins......who will be victorious.....

In life I believe it is important to factor in imagination.....in this case, who has the better vision/imagination  for the future of the country.

Then organization......and how that is communicated.....

Looking at the closing events for both party's illustrates that very clearly......at least IMO.

CL

In my opinion for whatever it is worth both Political Parties should work together to make things better for all Americans then maybe we could all celebrate.   In my Pollyanna view of what DC should be is to have term limits, get rid of all lobbyists, and PACS, have a balanced budget, and tone down the divisive rhetoric.  It will never happen so argue on.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Thank God both are over... The BS flying around these circus shows is too much for anyone with a brain. These people would sell their mothers to get elected, and yet the majority on Americans get sucked in to one side or the other. It is as though the average person can't think for themselves or see through vail of fakeness placed before their eyes...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

In my opinion for whatever it is worth both Political Parties should work together to make things better for all Americans then maybe we could all celebrate.   In my Pollyanna view of what DC should be is to have term limits, get rid of all lobbyists, and PACS, have a balanced budget, and tone down the divisive rhetoric.  It will never happen so argue on.

Pitcher that is how it should be... Both parties fighting for the American way... But that is fantasy. As you say... It's all about the money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

There is a new political movement in the works.....common sense younger members from both party's.....who are willing to put country over party.......willing to work together.......essentially a "Peoples Party".....no matter the election results you will see it after that......CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

There is a new political movement in the works.....common sense younger members from both party's.....who are willing to put country over party.......willing to work together.......essentially a "Peoples Party".....no matter the election results you will see it after that......CL

Like Pitcher's statement that's part of how it should work. But your suggestion calls for compromise. Until the old guard is dead and buried there will not be compromise. The young people you speak of, may be able to work together, but to change this hateful game between parties is going to take generations... JMHO

• Like 1