Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Opinions @ 6:16 PM CDT - 8/27/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Mnt Goat ***  I am told to expect details on the rollout of the lower denominations sometime in October with the rollout in late November thru December. If this does not happen it will be delayed further. This news tells me that they plan to complete the project to delete the zeros late this year, but will not move to the global markets on FOREX with the currency until very early next year 2021. They are still currently under OFAC sanctions. My contact sees things maybe changing as a result of Al-Kazemi’s visit to the US this week.

*** Adam Montana ***  Article:  "The Ministry of Interior launches a service on citizens' phones to facilitate transactions"; Article: "Iraqi Finance confirms to proceed with a plan to automate customs transactions and procedures
 I know Iraq may seem slow and dated and waiting for them to do something with their currency can be frustrating for us. At the same time, it's important to understand that Iraq is not full of dummies. They are approaching new territory, with a very clean slate, and they can utilize new technology to accomplish something that would have been very difficult before today's technology existed. :twothumbs:Taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

*** Mnt Goat ***.....    expect details on the rollout of the lower denominations sometime in October with the rollout in late November thru December. If this does not happen it will be delayed further.

Hmmm... If it does not happen it will be delayed further??   Ya think?!?!

That's like saying (in the infamous words of Ace Ventura) "If I'm not back in 15 minutes...   just wait longer"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HeyJonesy said:

*** Mnt Goat ***.....    expect details on the rollout of the lower denominations sometime in October with the rollout in late November thru December. If this does not happen it will be delayed further.

Hmmm... If it does not happen it will be delayed further??   Ya think?!?!

That's like saying (in the infamous words of Ace Ventura) "If I'm not back in 15 minutes...   just wait longer"

Yup, kicking the can  down the road or moving the goal posts AGAIN ........  "I am told" ... .....:rolleyes:,

The Mtn Goat don't know **** ....... "sources" what joke ???

The Mtn Goats "contact" at the CBI is BS ........

@ The Mtn. Goat .... BACK UP the dialog and rhetoric with some facts and real information, not the same ol' , same ol' ,dialog of vagueness, innuendo and baseless chatter.

If you can't back it up and bring some REAL information , then SHUT UP !!!!

Come on Mtn. Goat bring it !!!!

Granted its the Mtn. Goats opinion, but the implied knowledge of "sources" and "contacts" is offensive and disingenuous ...   

I feel sorry for anyone that spends and or pays with  their hard earned money to listen to this dialog and BS from Mtn. Goat on some website  and or podcast  .......

Just sayin' ..... :tiphat:

Thank you,  Ron for your time, efforts and consistent performance in keeping this thread alive. As you say : 

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2