Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don’t know how many people, saw Ms Pam Bondi speech last night at the RNC. She summed it Up , pretty well last night! With her report, it’s pretty easy now, to wrap up what’s been going on the last 12 years in Iraq. According to Ms Bondi, pervert,  creepy Joe and his brother had their hands in the cookie jar of Iraq! Pervert joe, brother Biden & The crook Malik stole millions of dollars out of Iraq while our brave military members were getting killed & injured, while protecting their criminal enterprise! All the time duping the America investors with hope of a currency windfall, while the Iraqi people suffered first hand from the Biden’s criminal behavior! We already know that the obamas, Clintons,  and Biden’s are going to get away scott free from any criminal prosecution for their treasonous behavior in Iraq, & else where! After hearing Ms Bondi wrapping up this criminal enterprise last night, I started putting 2&2 together! If some how Biden & the DemoRats steal this up coming election! I think we can forget about this investment in our life times! I’m talking about all of us that were in our early to mid Fifties when we got into this investment! When obama was elected in 2008, I knew this country was in for a major set back, what I didn’t realize just how BAD it would be! As a business man, being in business those miserable 8 years took a toll on me, needless to say! Right now, Our country is on the verge of total anarchy. Antifa and these Marxist BLM are intent on starting a race war! What is going on in Wisconsin , over the last 3 days, is absolutely crazy &  Exhibit A! There is a certain element of people in our country that refuse to follow police officers lawful orders, and the rule of law! Here in Texas about 3 weeks ago I was an eye witness to the hate and anger of these subversive criminal thugs! I truly believe in November we are going to see an all out attack on the constitution and the Bill of Rights! Either way if President Trump is re elected or if the DemoRats and Biden are able to steal this election! There is going to be anarchy, I believe it will rival the civil war of the 1860’s! I’m praying that this doesn’t happen! Right now there is nobody that’s willing to listen to reason. Exhibit B ! Donna Brazil was on FoX and friends yesterday, that woman is crazy and what I call a closet racist! Don’t believe me go back and look at it! She and Tammy Bruce tried to have a conversation, didn’t work out to well. I don’t know how this investment is going to turn out, right now, I’m prepared for the worst but praying for the best! I know people have heard me say this over the years, please have a plan and a plan to act! This could save you and your families life! Exhibit C , On Iraq we have been seeing articles  saying they were going to have the 2021 budget done and submitted to their parliament by the end of August, now today they have moved the budget back to October 15th! So it looks to ME notice I say ME, business as usual in Iraq! I’m still praying for peace and then preservation of our US constitution and the Bill of Rights! I still have my horses hitched to Adams wagon plus I’m all in! God Bless all DV ers and God Bless America! JMHO! :flagsmiley:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 5

Fear is a powerful motivator and the RNC uses it very well. It is truly sad reading most of the views on this site in regards to politics, typically on the right, how much hate and name calling is used. A total lake of respect and with that lack of respect comes a loss of communication. With no communication it is very likely that in November the ugly of our country might get even uglier. 

Your post is a prime example of what is wrong with this country today, and you are simply a product of the current leadership navigating America. Blame, pointing fingers, they did this and on and on. Where is personal accountability gone (point the finger, but they bla bla bla). Are there any adults left in America?

Fear and anger is all I hear, you say God bless and yet just prior you talk of war and sound  anger. You might try and spend some time truly finding the one you call your savior because form the words you use my friend, you have not met yet.

I have nothing but love for all,

GOD bless you, may God bless the human race and this world

GO RV!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 10
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

You are right about that. Look around friend, it is the lefts utmost disregard for tolerance and lack of respect that has got us to where we are today. They demand that I listen to them and be obedient, not tolerant, but obedient to them and there ways. When I try to have a discussion, they do not want to hear it. You cannot reason or have dialogue with a person like that.

@Artitech, well said! I will stand beside you! :salute:

Well said Artitech and 8th ID...! I appreciate your comments ... RON

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Utah Rock, I have NEVER responded to political posts but feel the need now. As a lifelong democrat until the second Obama era where I saw my country forfeit its standing in the world, blatant lies from that administration, destroy our economy, take Christianity from just about every public place including schools and yet be surprised at the decay of our society when biblical principles are termed illegal ,and many other examples I could rattle off, I felt I was in the wrong party. Although I often dislike the manner President Trump speaks, it is his policies that I support. A wise man who has met with Obama  and his administration on multiple times told me, "The left is all about emotion and could care less about the facts. The right is all about facts and not enough emotion". By the way, this wise man voted for Obama's first term until he met with him and his staff and has disavowed the democratic party that doesn't look anything like it use to. We are all entitled to our opinion, but I encourage you to review facts and not spew out what you hear 24 hours a day on CNN.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 10

"You are right about that. Look around friend, it is the lefts utmost disregard for tolerance and lack of respect that has got us to where we are today. They demand that I listen to them and be obedient, not tolerant, but obedient to them and there ways. When I try to have a discussion, they do not want to hear it. You cannot reason or have dialogue with a person like that."

Two wrongs do not make the second one committing the wrong correct. You are labeling a lot of people in that statement and all of them Americans. 

"News flash friend, GOD used war many times to get his people where they needed to be. When JESUS comes back, he is coming with a sword in his hand."

God has no need for war, people use God's name to wadge their wars, sure. The son of God did not fight his own murder, what is it that I am missing there. 

• Confused 3

Have you ever asked a Democrat what it is that they like about........ (Pick one: Obama, Biden, Pelosi,  Nadler, Schiff, Hillarious or any other Democrat leader) ... and what they have accomplished in their years as Public Servants? Their reply is that they "don't want to talk about it". Then they go off on dissing Trump. It is a shame that they hate Trump more than they love America.

I like Trump because he ISN'T a politician, he's a businessman and he works to get things done. He is a "doer" which is rare in THE SWAMP. He isn't beholding to anyone except the American people, who he loves.  He's made his success and wants US to have that same chance.

During the mandated shut-down, did these government "leaders" forego their pay? Trump did.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 8

simply put, you can not be a true born again christian and believe the word of God and stand with the dems and the left, they believe in abortion, they embrace the fags and homos,they have taken God out of everything in this country, so if you profess to be a saved, born again christian you need to start reading the bible, and pray to God to forgive you. people i believe we are in the last days here on earth, i also believe president trump has been sent to lead this country. my :twocents:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Utah Rock ... Here you are only getting opinions based upon fact, and that from individuals. You obviously are a democrat and you see nothing wrong with the blatant lies continuously spewed out by democrat politicians, plus the left leaning democrat media pushing these lies as truth - editorializing instead of reporting the news. All disrespecting Our President with name calling, innuendo, lies, misreporting, not giving credit for anything positive, exploiting every situation and blaming him. Look in the mirror before you start complaining and wining. There's a lot more I can say, but I choose to refrain....Ron

PS: In the scriptures the Lord said that because they choose to believe the lie, he turns them over to a spirit of delusion so that they continue in rebellion ... that seems to be what most democrats are doing, they bury their heads in the sand.

Okay, first I'm an independent, though I do lean left when it comes to social issues. I was fooled at some point in my life to believe I live in a free country so when it come to the big social issues I tend to side on "that's really not my place to make that call'. For instance, abortion is something I will never have to do and in return I would never tell some one what they can or can not do in that position, but rather would present all the information to that individual so they can make the most informed dissension.  I'm not homosexual but I would never tell someone what they can or can not do in their private home, nor do I really care as long as they are not harming another person. And on and on, I don't necessarily agree with these life styles but that is what compromise looks like, which in turn feels like freedom to me. You do you as long as it is not infringing on another persons freedom.

15 minutes ago, kgreen said:

Utah Rock, I have NEVER responded to political posts but feel the need now. As a lifelong democrat until the second Obama era where I saw my country forfeit its standing in the world, blatant lies from that administration, destroy our economy, take Christianity from just about every public place including schools and yet be surprised at the decay of our society when biblical principles are termed illegal ,and many other examples I could rattle off, I felt I was in the wrong party. Although I often dislike the manner President Trump speaks, it is his policies that I support system" rel="">support. A wise man who has met with Obama  and his administration on multiple times told me, "The left is all about emotion and could care less about the facts. The right is all about facts and not enough emotion". By the way, this wise man voted for Obama's first term until he met with him and his staff and has disavowed the democratic party that doesn't look anything like it use to. We are all entitled to our opinion, but I encourage you to review facts and not spew out what you hear 24 hours a day on CNN.

If you are so interested in facts why are you not bothered by the amount of time and effort our President spends not allowing the facts to be heard? I hear this "we have the facts on our side", yet how many law suits are in the works now to get documents to be shown to the public? Why does Tump block every move Congress makes to get documents.  Before you launch into your attack on the American Congress remember, their VERY JOB is to keep a check on the president. Yes they are looking to find him guilty of committing a crime, that's their job.

I get confused on this site, it seams like Christianity and our government should be working together when I read post on here. Is there no more separation between church and state in America?  When did this happen? Your biblical practice is for you and you alone not America. Please try and remember that or be up front and let the world know we are attempting to change the very foundation of this country Christian based government.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

simply put, you can not be a true born again christian and believe the word of God and stand with the dems and the left, they believe in abortion, they embrace the fags and homos,they have taken God out of everything in this country, so if you profess to be a saved, born again christian you need to start reading the bible, and pray to God to forgive you. people i believe we are in the last days here on earth, i also believe president trump has been sent to lead this country. my :twocents:

Strait to the point my fiend, I was always told that Jesus believed in love. What you just wrote does not resemble love in the lest, just hate and intolerance. I don't want to read the scriptures you are reading, they sound more like a manifesto. It's sad how a group has radicalize a belief system of love and charity to make it so hateful and spiteful. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, yendor said:

Have you ever asked a Democrat what it is that they like about........ (Pick one: Obama, Biden, Pelosi,  Nadler, Schiff, Hillarious or any other Democrat leader) ... and what they have accomplished in their years as Public Servants? Their reply is that they "don't want to talk about it". Then they go off on dissing Trump. It is a shame that they hate Trump more than they love America.

I like Trump because he ISN'T a politician, he's a businessman and he works to get things done. He is a "doer" which is rare in THE SWAMP. He isn't beholding to anyone except the American people, who he loves.  He's made his success and wants US to have that same chance.

During the mandated shut-down, did these government "leaders" forego their pay? Trump did.

I'm not sure he loves the American people because those people on the left.... well they to are Americans. Did you know that? All those names above of leaders in this country, American leaders.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

My last response on this issue is that I too am not ***, nor have abortions, etc. but God loves those that are anyway in spite of these lifestyle choices. I am glad God loves me in spite of my own faults. The reality is many of your (Utah rock) comments/claims are not factual but again you are entitled to your own opinion as we all are. I have many friends that are "in the know" and a-political" and do not share your viewpoint. I can assure you I use to carry many of your opinions when I was younger. I wish you well, utah rock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

all i can say now is, we will all stand before God on judgement day, so repent and ask God to forgive you for your sins, not sure if you have ever read the bible, but it loos like to me you should start, speaking to you utah rock

Remember that when you are attempting to enforce God's will. I'm pretty sure God can take care of right and wrong with out the Taliban or "the Christian Right of America's" help.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Utah, Jesus died on the cross so that all can know salvation . He paid the price for our sins with the spilling of His blood on the cross. Forgiveness for even murder, so we won't have to pay it with eternal separation from the Father . He loves all people, good,  bad, and ugly. PS, there are Democratic Christians as well. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

all i can say now is, we will all stand before God on judgement day, so repent and ask God to forgive you for your sins, not sure if you have ever read the bible, but it loos like to me you should start, speaking to you utah rock

Are you suggesting I get more hate and judgement in my life?

1 minute ago, new york kevin said:

Utah, Jesus died on the cross so that all can know salvation . He paid the price for our sins with the spilling of His blood on the cross. Forgiveness for even murder, so we won't have to pay it with eternal separation from the Father . He loves all people, good,  bad, and ugly. 

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought happened as well. Love is stronger than any hate, even the hate he was faced with. So where is that which you speak of now a days?

• Confused 2

Just now, 3KINGS said:

in closing, brainwashed people will only hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see, and believe only what they are told by the ones that have control over their minds. i will not debate with anyone here.

That's unfortunate, I enjoy trying to understand perspectives. I wish you the best in life, take care.

And oh yeah, GO RVVVVV!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

30 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I'm not sure he loves the American people because those people on the left.... well they to are Americans. Did you know that? All those names above of leaders in this country, American leaders.

How come they don't consider Trump our leader and work WITH him instead of AGAINST him?

They aren't leaders in the sense of the word, they are destructors.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Not at all my fiend, I would bet you that we actually agree on way more than we disagree. Right now is a really charged time in our country and emotions are high. I believe we all want the same thing, peace and prosperity for all, it's just how do we make that happen? I sure don't know.  I was simply pointing out at the begging of this thread that there was a lot of hostility in it. Why can't we disagree yet still be dignified people at the same time. Make a strong argument and stop yelling, or don't. We all get to live in this world together, I stopped watching the news after the impeachment and my life couldn't be better! But when I come on this site I can feel the tension in the posts I read so I push back, not because I'm a democrat, but because  it makes me sad to hear Americans talking about one-another like that in such an uncivil way. War is the ugliest side of humanity and should be avoided at all, ALL cost! Our lives in this country are VERY good comparatively to the rest of the world, we got it good! Yet we talk of civil war, as if it could be a thing....

sad :praying:

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

. PS, there are Democratic Christians as well. 

And those are the ones that will most likely vote for Trump. IMHO

They can't like the way the Democrats are ruling in Seattle, Portland, Chicago and all the other Riot torn cities controlled by Democrats. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, utah rock said:

to the people that elected them, democracy, they are doing a fine job representing.

What have they done except try to impeach him from the day that he won the election, BEFORE he even took office?

Oh yes, I forgot, they voted themselves a raise.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1